Cumin or Jeera powder is used as a spice in many Indian kitchens. You can get a lovely flavor of it while you have meals. Apart from it there are also several health benefits of it. One of the most important health benefits is its aid in digestion process.
These days most of the people are suffering from the trouble of stomach upset and difficulties in digestion.
It is just due to adulteration and pollution in the environment that people have no choice rather than suffering from the issue of indigestion. But the jeera powder has some natural benefit of destroying the bacterial that creates indigestion.
How to treat indigestion with jeera powder
Mix the 1 tbsp of roasted jeera powder (roasted cumin powder) in the 1 glass of hot water. Mix them well and have it.
Preventive tips to indigestion
- Do not take the heavy meals at a time. Take the meals in small quantities.
- Eat slowly and enjoy the taste of the food. Do not swallow the food.
- Avoid the foods contains the heavy acids.
- Reduce the consumption of the alcohol.
- Stress is also one of the causes for the ingestion. By changing the lifestyle gives the stress free life.
- Avoid the tight fit clothes they press the stomach and become the barrier for the digestive system.
- Do not lie down immediately after the meals.
- Take the dinner 3 hours prior to go to bed.
How to prepare Jeera jal for digestion?
To prepare this jeera powder remedy you would require following ingredients.
- Jeera powder/ Jeera in sold form
- Gas oven or heating agent
If you have cumin powder, you can use it ready made. But, the Jeera Jal will be more effective if you can use the solid cumin seeds. But all you have to do is take a small container and pour the cumin seeds on a container that is placed right over the flame. Make the flame lower. Stir it with a spoon and let it get baked. You can find a wonderful flavor out of it. Now use the grinder and make powder out of it.
The next step will be pouring a spoon of cumin powder in a glass of water and let it boil. You need to wait till the water turns brown. Then you have to switch off the gas. Now, cover the container with a lid. Now let it cool down and drink it to stay away from indigestion. This will work really well in staying away from all types of stomach disorder.
Apart from the issue of indigestion, you can also be really happy to know about more benefits of cumin seeds. Yes, this will help you beat the trouble of constipation. This will stimulate enzymes present in the gastrointestinal tract. This is also known as a natural laxative which helps in getting normal bowel movement.