Hair fall can be frustrating. Waiting for your hair to grow back is not a pleasant experience. Homemade hair packs are helpful in promoting hair regrowth and treating scalp. Aloe vera is one of the most effective ingredients used in hair packs.
What are the aloe vera benefits for hair?
There are several reasons that allow you to use aloe vera for your hair. We have introduced some of the benefits of aloe vera that you would never like to skip. Aloe vera is rich in the properties that promote hair growth and make them strengthened. You will get the hair that you had wanted by using aloe vera.
- Proteolytic enzymes: If you are going through hair loss then we have the best solution aloe vera to treat hair fall. Aloe vera is rich in proteolytic enzymes that stimulate hair growth naturally.
- Protective Layer: Aloe vera has the properties that offer the protective layer to your hair. This protective layer keeps your hair safe from the environmental elements that can be harmful to your hair as well as it also keeps your scalp hydrated.
- Potent anti-pruritic: Aloe vera contains potent anti-pruritic properties that prevent not only itchiness but also an irritation to your scalp. Itching scalp can also cause dandruff and be using aloe vera may offer you relief.
- Antifungal: This is one of the best properties that aloe vera contains. You can get dandruff free hair by using aloe vera as it has antifungal properties that reduce OR prevent dandruff.
Here are 7 best aloe vera hair packs to stop hair fall and promote hair growth:
10Aloe Vera castor oil and fenugreek powder hair mask
Combining Aloe Vera with castor oil nourishes the scalp, reduces dandruff and frizzes, and promotes hair growth.
- 2 tbsp fenugreek powder
- 2 tbsp castor oil
- 1 cup Aloe Vera gel
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply it all over your scalp and hair.
- With the help of a shower cap cover your hair and leave the pack overnight.
- Wash off with your regular shampoo under lukewarm water.
9Aloe Vera and yogurt hair pack
A combination of both the ingredients reduces dandruff, nourishes your scalp, reduce hair fall and gives you naturally smooth and shiny hair.
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp Aloe Vera gel
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly until you get a lump free paste.
- Massage this pack on your scalp for 15 minutes and later apply it on your entire hair.
- Rinse with tepid water after half an hour.
8Aloe Vera and baking soda hair pack
This hair pack boosts scalp health by nourishing the scalp, vanishing dandruff and other scalp inflammations. Hence, it reduces and keeps hair fall in control.
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp Aloe Vera gel
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- Gather all the ingredients in the above-mentioned quantity and mix them well.
- Wash your hair with this mixture just as you do with your regular shampoo.
- Make sure the mixture is on your scalp of at least 5-10 minutes.
- In order to clean grease from your hair (if any) take another 1 tbsp of baking soda, mix it with few drops of water, and gently scrub your scalp.
- Now, rinse your hair with tepid water. (Do not use any shampoo).
7Aloe Vera and egg hair pack for hair growth
Egg yolk is a rich source of biotin that promotes hair growth. It is also a wonderful conditioning ingredient. This hair pack also has the goodness of aloe vera that tackles hair loss.
- 1 Cup Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Egg Yolk
- Whisk all ingredients into a smooth and consistent paste.
- Apply the mask on scalp and hair.
- Cover your scalp with a shower cap.
- Leave on for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash off under cool water.
6Aloe Vera and green tea hair pack for damaged hair
The combination improves your hair health and reduces damage. Green tea is loaded with powerful antioxidants and neutralizes scalp damage to promote hair growth.
- 1 Cup Green Tea
- 1 Cup Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Apply on scalp and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
5Apple cider vinegar and Aloe Vera mask for dandruff
Apple cider vinegar neutralizes scalp damage and fights of dandruff to promote hair growth.
- 1 cup Fresh Aloe Vera gel
- 2 tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Blend the ingredients well.
- Apply on scalp.
- Allow it to stay for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with shampoo and cold water.
4Aloe Vera gel, coconut oil, and honey hair mask
Aloe Vera gel when mixed with coconut oil and honey will nourish hair and scalp. Antiseptic and moisturizing properties of coconut oil will make hair soft; kill bacteria leading to hair loss. Honey is a natural conditioner and locks in moisture on hair. Aloe Vera will stimulate scalp and promote hair growth.
- Fresh Aloe Vera gel
- 3 tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1-2 tbsp Organic Honey
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply on cleansed scalp and hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo after 40-45 minutes.
3Aloe Vera and triphala hair pack
Triphala is a powerful Ayurvedic herb loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants that strengthens hair from the roots. It is also helpful in fighting dandruff. Mixed with aloe vera, it will prevent hair fall. Triphala has antifungal properties that prevent itching and fungal infections on scalp.
- 1 tablespoon of Triphala powder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Aloe Vera gel
- Add 2 cups of water to Triphala Powder and mix well.
- Boil the mixture on medium heat till it reduces to half.
- Allow it to cool down and add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel to it.
- Apply this pack on your scalp. Leave it on for 1 hour and wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week to stop hair fall and promote new hair growth.
2Aloe Vera and hibiscus hair pack for thick hair
This aloe vera hair pack adds healthy shine to hair and promotes hair growth. Hibiscus is very helpful in promoting new hair on scalp. Regular use will make your hair thicker and shiny. It also treats split ends.
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp fresh hibiscus flower paste
- Mix all ingredients together and apply it on scalp and hair till the ends.
- Allow it to remain for at least 30-45 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
1Aloe Vera and tea tree oil hair pack for hair fall
Aloe Vera promotes hair growth and tea tree oil deals with dandruff, clogged pores on scalp to stop hair fall. The pack is helpful in keeping scalp clean and healthy.
- 1 cup fresh Aloe Vera gel
- 2 tsp Rose Water
- A few drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Mix all ingredients together and apply it on scalp and hair strands.
- Wash off after 30 minutes with plain water.