Lemon is a stunning fruit. It is bravo within and out. I had no clue that lemon could do such a variety of extraordinary things to make my skin look and feel better. Look at these 8 ways lemon is verifiably a supernatural occurrence food grown from the ground. Lemons are effectively accessible and this citric soil grown foods is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Phosphorus and Carbohydrates. The soil grown foods acids are handy for skin and are exceptionally profitable in upgrading your beauty. Lemon hails from an evergreen tree initially discovered in Asia and the tree grown foods is normally greenish or yellow. The entire tree grown foods with its mash, the juice, the skin and the pizzazz are utilized as a part of cooking and also non-culinary purposes. Lemon juice is frequently used to make lemonade and other lemon drinks.
Blur age spots – Just apply straight lemon to the ranges before overnight boardinghouse off in the morning with cool water. A week later or two, the lemon will have purified the skin and lighten the color. Assuming that you need an everywhere on form medicine, just include 1/2 container newly crushed lemon squeeze to your shower and splash for 20 minutes.
For brighter, softer skin use crisp lemon squeeze on any range of your physique, incorporating the knees, elbows, and face to light up and diminish your skin.
Dispose of Blackheads If you rub lemon squeeze on the range with your pimples, it might as well make them vanish. Do this each night and flush with cool water in the morning until zits are gone.
Make a saturating cover for dry skin by blending equivalent measures of nectar, lemon and olive oil. Apply the mixture to dry territories on the skin and permit it to dry completely for in the vicinity of 10 minutes. Flush with warm water.
As a toner for slick skin, join 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons vodka, 1 tablespoon refined water, and 1 teaspoon witch hazel. Apply with cotton balls and flush with cool water. Provided that you store in the fridge, it may as well keep going up to a week.
To shed dead skin units rub a curtail lemon dunked into a half-teaspoon of sugar over your face for a couple of minutes, or make a mellow mixture by utilizing lemon juice, sugar and a minor measure of water. Do this once a week to help evacuate dead skin units and invigorate your skin.
To make a lemon hostile to wrinkle veil blend a teaspoon of nectar, a couple of drops of lemon juice and a drop of sweet almond oil. Apply this mixture on the face and permit it to dry for 20 minutes and wash off.
Provided that your skin is touchy to the citric harsh corrosive in lemons, you can weaken the juice with some water. Utilizing a cotton ball to apply is the most ideal way. Make an effort not to utilize lemon squeeze on your skin soon after any sun presentation since it will make your skin more touchy to the sun.
The coconut water and lemon juice mixture is a brilliant moisturizer. While the coconut water hydrates your skin, the lemon juice brightens and cleanses the skin.
- Add few drops of lemon juice with 5 drops of coconut water
- Apply it directly on your skin.
Elbow and knee bleacher
- Rub a slice of lemon on your elbows and knees for removing the dark patch on them.
- In 6 ounce of distilled water mix 5 to 8 drops of lemon juice and tea tree oil.
- Mix it well and dab it on your skin with the help of a cotton ball.
- Wash off after 10 minutes with water.
- Form a mixture of lemon juice with baking soda.
- Apply it on your teeth with the help of a Q-tip.
- Scrub your teeth with the help of a tooth brush.
- Rinse it off with water after scrubbing.
Lemon can lighten and brighten your skin with the help of its properties like vitamin C and citric acid. Vitamin C is considered as an antioxidant for defusing the free radicals and boosting up the collagen production rate. It helps in reducing or removing age spots, dark spots and tan. It is recommended to wear SPF when you use lemon juice on your skin. The citrus can make your skin more sensitive to UV rays, so don’t forget to wear SPF before going out.
It helps in removing dead skin cells and dried skin from your lips. It also keeps your skin soft and moisturized.
- Before going off to bed put some lemon juice on your lips.
- Wash off with tap water in the morning.
- If you have chapped lips or deep cut on your lips then do not use this method.
Lemon properties help to get rid of brittle and dry nails. It also helps in fixing if you have yellow nails.
- Extract the juice of one whole lemon.
- Add some olive oil to it and mix well.
- Take a cotton ball to rub it on your nails.
- Let your nails soak the mixture for few minutes.
With the help of lemon juice score dye free DIY highlights. It helps in healing dry scalp problems and dandruff issues.
- Use lemon juice on your hair before going out in the sun to get a sun kissed color.
Conditions dry hair
If you have a damaged and dry hair then lemon is the solution for you.
- Make a solution of lemon juice with ½ cup of fresh raw honey and ¾ cup of olive oil.
- Apply the solution on your hair.
- Cover the hair with a plastic wrapper.
- Wash off with mild shampoo after 30 to 35 minutes.
- Dry your hair completely before you go out in the sun.
Helps to stop hair fall
- Extract some juice from a lemon
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoon of coconut oil to it.
- Apply it on your hair once every week.
- Practice this method for 3 to 4 weeks.
Lemon juice is considered as a natural antiseptic which helps clear dirt, oil, bacteria and dead skin cells from your skin. These dirt and oil blocks the skin pores causing skin problems.
- Make a facial mask with the help of lemon juice.
- Apply it thrice a week for best results.
Lemon juice is an easily availed home remedy for curing acne.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and dab it on the acne affected area.
- Let the skin soak it.
Vitamin C properties present in lemon helps to treat scurvy. From not getting affected by scurvy, the British Navy loads their ship with lemons so that the sailors get an ounce of lemon juice to drink.
Helps dissolve uric acid
Lemon juice is also used for dissolving uric acids, poisons and liquefying the bile. It helps in stimulating and detoxifying the liver.
Avoids gastric troubles
Lemon is considered as traditional healer or cure for gastric problems. It works as an astringent. It helps in keeping the bowel clear and your system fully functioning.