There is nothing more attractive than a head with lots of thick hair on it that shines with natural health. Hair loss is, however, a problem that many people face.
There are several reasons behind hair fall such as ageing, excessive smoking, too much stress, environmental effects, hormonal imbalance, genetic defects, chronic illnesses, and the like.
Natural good looking hair is always an asset to the beauty. No one can’t imagine without the hair. Its every once desire to have the black smooth shining hair. Unfortunately it becomes the desire for the most of the people.
Many of the people face the hair problems. The most common hair problems are hair fall, oily hair, flaky hair, dandruff hair etc. Every people in the world should definitely face the any of the hair problem.
In all the hair problems losing hair is the serious one. There are many reasons for it. Gradual thinning of the hair, patchy bald spots, full of hair while combing are the symptoms for the hair fall.
Reasons for hair loss and hair fall
- Hormonal imbalances: the most common cause of the hair fall is hormonal imbalance. In the men the testosterone and androgen in the women are the major hormones for the hair loss. At the certain age ( in the young age) the hormonal imbalances occur in the body. This hormonal imbalance leads to the disaster.
- Thyroid problem: The thyroid gland control and regulates the hormonal levels in the body. If the thyroid gland is not working properly in the hormonal imbalances occur in the body leads to the hair fall.
- Scalp infections: Scalp infections are weakening the hair root and leads to the hair strands loss.
- Iron deficiency: Iron is the major key mineral for the carotene in the hair root. The deficiency of iron decreases the carotene in root and results the hair loss.
- Hairstyles: If the hair styling and hair coloring etc artificial methods leads to the hair loss. The hairstyles pull the hair from the root and hair colors contains the chemical components like ammonia etc do harm to the hair.
- Improper diet: Unbalanced diet leads to the heir loss. Make sure to check for the proteins, vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids, and silica rich foods in your diet.
Home remedies for the hair loss / hair fall
- Take the dry 100 grams of amla( Indian gooseberry) pieces and boil them in 500 ml of the coconut oil for 20 minutes.
- Then extract the coconut oil from the amla pieces with the help of sieve. Store the oil in cool place and this oil on the oil for control the hair fall and hair regrowth.
- Take the 100 grams of henna leaves and boil in 500 ml of coconut oil for 20 minutes. Filter the oil from the henna leaves with the help of sieve.
- Store the oil in cool place. Apply this oily on the scalp to control the hair fall.
- Apply the coconut milk on the hair scalp it nourish the hair and treat the damaged hair.
- Take the ½ cup yogurt and 1 tbsp of mint powder and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients and apply evenly on the scalp.
- It controls the hair fall and gives the shiny hair.
- Mix the 1 tbsp of almond oil and 1 tbsp of coconut oil apply on the hair scalp gives the strong and healthy hair.
- Mix the 2 tbsp of olive oil with the 1 tbsp of lemon juice. This helps to cure the itchy scalp hair. Treat the scalp infections and controls the hair loss.
- Take the 2 tbsp of black gram powder and 1 tbsp of greenback powder and mix them. Now wash your hair with this powder.
- This powder cleans the residue inside the hair and controls the dandruff.
There are about ten thousand or more strands of hair on the head, and it is considered normal if you lose only about 50 to 100 strands per day.
However, if you start losing more hair than that, then it is time for you to act on it so that it does not progress into bald spots or baldness. Here are some home remedies for hair fall.
Massage with hair oil
The primary step that you should take in order to reduce hair loss is to massage your head using some hair oil. The proper scalp and hair massage will enhance the flow of blood to the follicles of the hair and help you embrace the strength of the roots of your hair.
It will allay stress and promote relaxation. You can use hair oils such as olive oil, almond oil, gooseberry oil, castor oil, and the like. Add some drops of rosemary essential oil to the other oil you are using (the base oil) for faster and better results.
You could also use argon oil, emu oil, and wheat germ oil. Massage any of the above-mentioned hair oils onto your scalp and your hair. Do this by applying pressure using your fingertips. Follow this remedy at least once a week.
Aloe Vera is rich in enzymes that promote the healthy growth of the hair. Its alkalizing properties can also help bring the pH levels of the scalp and the hair to a more desirable level, and this can promote the growth of the hair.
Using Aloe Vera regularly can also reduce the redness of the scalp, relieve the itching of the scalp, add luster and strength to the hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both the juice as well as the gel of Aloe Vera will help. Apply the gel or the juice of Aloe Vera to the scalp.
Leave it on the scalp for a few hours and wash it off with some warm water. Repeat the process twice or thrice a week. You can also take in a tablespoon of Aloe Vera everyday on an empty stomach till you can see results.
Coconut milk is very good for hair loss. It is among the nutrients that nourishes the tissues of the hair. Grind grated coconut and remove its milk by squeezing the grated coconut. Massage the milk of coconut on the scalp to reduce hair fall and prevent further.
One of the most popular herbs of India is the Neem or the Indian lilac plant. It has many beauty as well as health benefits. The astringent property of Neem keeps lice as well as dandruff at bay.
Boil some Neem leaves in water and wait until the water reaches half its quantity. Bring it to room temperature. Use this mixture to rinse out your hair with it once a week.
Garlic is also high in sulphur content just like onion. This helps the growth of the hair through the enhanced production of collagens. Using the juice of garlic on the hair and the scalp can prevent hair from falling.
Crush a few cloves of garlic. Add some coconut oil to the cloves. Bring this mixture to boil for about 15 minutes. You can leave it on the scalp for about half an hour and then, wash your hair. Follow this remedy at least twice a week for results.
The juice of onion
Due to its high sulfur content, onion juice helps in treating hair loss. This helps regenerate the follicles of the hair, improves the blood circulation to the hair follicles, and helps reduce inflammation.
Extract onion juice from an onion by grating it and then, straining it. Apply the juice to the scalp. Leave it on for about half an hour and then shampoo your hair to rinse it off. Repeat either of these home remedies twice or thrice every week for several weeks.