Pimples or acne rashes and scars are something that we all hate. The way they pop up now and then out of nowhere can really be disgusting as well as irritating at times. And on top of that there are no permanent treatment for it.
So how to get rid of these uninvited guests when they appear all of a sudden, especially when you do not want them. Here are some simple home remedies by which you can get rid of these pimple or acne rashes that too without any side effects.
How to get rid of pimple and acne rashes
- Include those foods in your diet that are rich in Vitamins A and C: One of the key factors that trigger these troubles is the deficiency in the supply of Vitamin A and C. Remember, when your diet lacks in the supply of these nutrients, you don’t only catch skin ailments, but, start suffering from a plethora of other ailments. Hence, you inevitably need to include those foods that would be rich in these nutrients. For instance, consumption of a glass of fresh carrot, lemon, or, orange juice daily will enable you to prevent the outburst of these ailments. It will eliminate the toxins and thus, prevent the attack of various ailments. In addition, the delicious taste of these juices comes as a worthy bonus for your taste buds.
- Adopt a healthy and hygienic lifestyle: Another important point to follow is that you should adopt a healthy and hygienic lifestyle. In the majority of the instances, people, who don’t adhere to the desire standard of hygiene, stands more vulnerable to these challenges, and you can easily overcome these threats, simply leading a healthy lifestyle. Ensure adequate cleaning of the skin that will flush out the toxins, bacteria and other micro-organisms, preventing the appearance of the acnes, pimples, and rashes.
- Massage with jojoba oil: Rich in Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil is one of the best remedies that fits into this context. You would simply require cleaning your face, massage a few drops of oil on the affected areas, and leave it overnight. The next morning, you need to wash your face with cold water. Apply this simple remedy for a few days regularly to get the best outcome.
- Try to avoid stress and strain to the extent possible. These factors negatively affect the hormone, triggering several ailments of the skin.
- You can form a pack with Neem leaves, Turmeric, Aloe Vera, and Honey, and apply it all over the body to gain all-round improvement in the skin health. Apply this pack 2 to 3 times a week and you will be amazed with the delightful outcome that you will get.
- Avoid the use of those cosmetics and skin care products that includes harsh chemicals and other artificial agents. These agents often trigger rashes, acnes, pimples, and can trigger irreversible damages to the skin, if used for long span.
Home remedies pimple rashes / acne rashes
- Calamine solution
- Basil leaves
- Green tea ice cubes
- Baking soda
- Milk of magnesia
- Tea tree oil
- Lemon juice
- Cinnamon powder with honey
- Ripe tomatoes
- Aloe vera gel
- Steam time
The egg is one of the protein-rich ingredients that we use for best face and healthy skin. If you want a hassle-free pimple face-pack, you’re in for the best remedy and the ultimate solution to the acne or rashes caused by the pimples on your skin.
You can use calamine solution to get rid of the spots on your skin. It’s not only a clinically-proven remedy for the face, but also a healthy way to get rid of the acne. This solution dries of the acne pores and cleanses the skin pores.
It is a vital ingredient, that is used to stay away from the irritation or the redness related issues. It plays a crucial role as it removes the antibacterial and antifungal properties, that helps to fight the acne problems and reduces the rashes as well.
- Take lukewarm water and add a packet of plain oatmeal.
- Soak it well and use it to wash your acne prone areas.
- It will surely provide you rash relief.
It is one of the most uncanny ways to remove acne rashes from the affected area. It can help you get rid of the irritation and unnecessary swelling or redness.
- Aspirin tablet
- Just crush the tablet and leave it to dry overnight by adding water to it.
- Then, use this paste to make your skin look beautiful and acne-free.
If you have an important event coming up, then this is the best choice for you.
- Basil leaves
- Just take few basil leaves and soak them in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Then, take a cotton ball and dab that mixture on the affected areas.
- It will help you to reduce spots overnight.
Green tea is famous for its dietary benefits.
- Green tea ice cubes
- You can just have a tray filled with green tea water and let it turn into ice.
- And then apply the ice cubes directly to your face to get rid of the acne and the rashes.
Baking soda is one of the most pertinent remedies to get rid of itchiness and irking skin.
- Baking soda
- It is a home-made-ready-to-go face pack.
- Just add a few drops of water and make a paste of it.
- Then, apply the paste directly on your face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and you will be able to feel the visible change.
Neem is famous for its antibacterial, astringent qualities. It fights with the bacteria which cause pimples and redness on the skin.
- Neem leaves
- Make a paste of the neem leaves and dab the paste on your face.
- Let the mixture stay for 30 minutes and then wash it.
- You will be able to feel your skin breathing.
It helps in reducing any irritation or irking on the skin.
- Just dab a little bit of magnesia on your skin on the affected areas before going to bed.
- You will be able to see reducing redness after few applications on your skin.
This is one of those natural ingredients that are believed to have magical powers of healing! Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties which help to prevent frequent breakouts of pimples or acnes which are a product of bacterial infection.
Not only it prevents frequent breakouts but also helps a great deal in reducing the redness and in case any inflammation of the pimple or acne rashes.
- Tea tree oil
- So, dip a cotton ball in Tea tree oil and apply on the affected area, and rest it for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- For better results use it daily.
This is probably one of the age-old home remedies that we still follow!
- Lemon juice
- Lemons are one of the most easily available ingredients available so squeeze out some juice out of it and by using a cotton dab apply that on the pimple or acne rashes.
- It might cause a bit of irritation at first but will help the pimples or acnes to dry off much faster.
- Instead of applying raw cotton juice on your face and to avoid irritation you can mix it with few drops of rosewater and then leave it for 10 minutes before you rinse it off.
Yes you heard it right! Garlic can do wonders after all. It is one of the most effective natural ingredients that help you to get rid of your pimples or acne rashes, as this key ingredient contains the sulfur in itself which actually acts as an antibacterial property by healing those pimples in no time!
- All you have to do is to crush a garlic clove and apply it to the pimple or acne rashes and leave it for minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- To ensure that this remedy work one has to repeat this treatment daily.
- This natural ingredient is said to have worked wonders over a short period of time.
Now this is something a very common house remedy everyone knows. Still let us see how applying ice on pimple or acne rashes affect it.
- Ice cube
- Now not only does applying ice help to reduce the redness or swelling of the affected area but also it improves the blood circulation of the affected area and also tightens the skin pores allowing no excess oil or dirt to get clogged up in those pores and result to pimple or acne breakouts again.
- So, wrap a cube of ice in a cloth and apply it on the affected area and keep repeating this to see good results.
Both Cinnamon as well as honey is an important ingredient in most of the kitchens.
- Take a few cinnamon sticks and get powder out of it.
- Add some honey to the powder and make it a perfect paste.
- Mix it really well and apply the same over your face before you go to sleep.
- Get up in the next morning and wash it away with the help of warm water.
- If you follow this routine daily for two times, acne will really be removed.
Most of the people don’t know the fact, that there is easy and quick pimple removal method in your home. Apply toothpaste on acne marks, which helps to treat them by skin lightening.
- Take some toothpaste on your finger and apply this on your face where acne is affected.
- Sleep during the night and wash it away in the morning.
- Doing this once in your lifetime may not work.
- You must do this frequently and experience the difference.
Note: But, it won’t workout for some skin types for longer hours, it’s better to have a trail on a small portion of skin and then follow it. For this, you need to follow this on how to remove pimple rashes.
Ask your mom about the vinegar. She definitely has kept the bottle of vinegar in one of the kitchen shelves.
- After getting the vinegar, just apply this on your face where acne is affected.
- This can be done to make your face free from acne and pimples.
- Cut the tomato into two slices.
- Take out the pulp from the tomato and apply it to the acne affected area.
- Now, leave this for an hour and then wash it away with water.
- Continue this process twice in a week to get the smooth and plain skin.
Aloe Vera gel is well known for its skin care protection. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to get rid of the irritation and redness. It is the most congruous home remedy for marks and rashes.
Well ‘Steam’ is one of the easiest as well as affordable method one can go for. Going for a ‘steam’ can work wonders on your skin.
What ‘Steam’ generally does is that it opens up the pores of your skin allowing your skin to breath and also helps your skin to get rid of the excess amount of oil and dirt that gets locked up in the pores from everyday’s pollution which in future results to acnes or pimple rashes.
So, if one goes for “Steam” everyday then they can achieve a healthy glowing skin in no time.