Mole is the unwanted growth of cells on the skin that may be black or brown in colour. It can appear anywhere on your body.
Generally a mole appears in childhood due to common growth of cells that grow into cluster and accumulate at one place instead of being spread. This cluster of cells is known as melanocytes.
Moles are harmless but many people find it unattractive on their skin especially on face. If you have mole on your skin and want natural remedy to treat it, this guide would help you.
Here are some homes remedies that help get rid of moles given below
Apple cider vinegar
Dip a cotton ball in vinegar and apply it on affected area. Secure it with medical tape and leave it on overnight. Or, you can place a piece of cotton cloth soaked with raw organic apple cider vinegar, on your mole and let it remain on the skin overnight.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Its acidic content helps remove mole on any area of body.
- You need to apply it everyday.
- Regular use can bring desired results within ten days.
Note: if your mole leaves scars, apply coconut oil regularly to get rid of it.
Garlic contains enzymes that help to eradicate mole naturally by breaking down the cluster of cells.
- Garlic clove
- Take a fresh garlic clove, crush it and apply it on mole.
- Leave it for overnight and repeat the process for few days.
Pineapple juice contains citric acid that dissolves moles and makes it to fall off within few days.
- Pineapple juice
- Dip a cotton ball in pineapple juice and apply it on mole.
- Leave it on your mole for at least four hours or on overnight.
- Repeat it everyday until your mole fades away.
- This is an effective home remedy that helps lighten the pigmentation of mole and make it less noticeable.
Those people who have sensitive skin they might face problems with apple cider vinegar or garlic. So, iodine would be the best option for them.
- Sea salt or iodine
- Apply sea salt or iodine directly on mole twice or thrice in a day to get improvements.
- It helps eliminate the clusters and triggers natural cell death.
- You can get iodine solution from any medical store.
- Apply few drops of iodine solution on mole after cleaning affected area and leave it for some time or on overnight.
- Apply it once or twice in a day regularly for 2 weeks.
This is also a best way to cure your problem.
- You can apply honey on the affected area like a cream everyday.
- You will definitely see positive results within few days.
- You can mix flaxseed oil with honey to cure it fast.
- Create a paste with honey and flaxseed oil and apply it on mole.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and rinse it. Repeat it for few days and see the results.
Aloe vera is not acidic and acts as best home remedy. But it doesn’t bring immediate result. It helps to heal delicate skin and removes mole effectively.
- Aloe vera
- You can apply aloe vera gel to affected area and secure it with bandage.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse it off in morning.
Sour apple juice
- Sour apple juice
- You can apply sour apple juice directly on mole as it helps dissolve the moles and lighten it.
It helps remove moles by dissolving them and eliminates unusual cell growths.
- Castor oil
- You can mix baking soda and castor oil.
- Rub this mixture gently on mole and leave it on affected area for 3-4 hours.
- Do it twice in a day, you will notice positive results after a month.
Onion juice is acidic in nature that helps get rid of mole quickly.
- Onion juice
- Apply fresh onion juice to affected area .
- Let it dry for few hours and rinse it off with water.
- Do it twice or thrice in a day. You will get results in a month.
This nut can be very effective in getting rid of mole as it contains some properties that makes it best home remedy.
- Cashew nuts
- You can soak cashew nuts in water for overnight and grind them in morning to form paste.
- You can apply this paste on affected area and leave it for an hour.
- Repeat it everyday for a month and see the amazing results.
These are some wonderful home remedies that help get rid of moles naturally. Try it.