Almond has several beauty benefits and is good for health also. Skin looks flawless and glowing by consumption of almonds. A face mask made by using almond helps in whitening the skin and in removing scars on the face made by pimples and acne. Almonds for glowing skin, nourishing skin, rejuvenates the skin, which helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
Almonds as a nut are really great whether you have it for your health benefits or beauty tips. There are lots of benefits of almond for skin care, which some of them are listed here. Combining this nut along with other home ingredients, it will be easy to get a wonderful remedy. You don’t need to get expensive products from the market; rather getting the best skin with an exclusive glow will be possible with some almond magic. Let’s explore some of the face packs.
Almond contains the Vitamin E. This vitamin E helpful in the skin care. Almonds have the properties to treat the skin problems like acne, pimples, scar lines etc. Almonds contain vitamin E and it acts as the anti aging agent. Use almond face mask for skin whitening to get natural looking face without scars, pimples and acne. Here are the best 5 almond face packs. These face packs easily done with simple kitchen ingredients and try all these. Here, you can have a look at how to use almonds on face to get glowing skin.
Curd & almond face mask for skin whitening
- Curd 4 tbsp
- Almond powder 1 tbsp
Mix the almond powder in the curd and make it paste. Apply this paste on the face. This face pack is better to treat the acne. The lactic acid in the curd makes as the anti fungal. This curd clears the acne bacteria and makes your face acne free. Apply this paste on the face for 10-15 minutes. Then wash with the soft, cool water.
Oats & almond face pack
- Almond powder 1 tbsp
- Oats grounded 1 tbsp
- Milk 2 tbsp
Almonds are very good for the skin care. Almonds contain vitamin E helps for the skin care. Almond cleans and smooths the face skin. Take the 1 tbsp oat powder, 1tbsp almond powder, 2 tbsp of milk. Mix all these and make the fine paste. Apply this paste on the face. Let it dry for 20 minutes and wash with the cool water. You can use the lemon juice, honey instead of the milk. Both are good skin toner with antioxidants. This face packs work well for the dry skin.
How to use almonds on face with milk
- Raw milk 5 tbsp
- Almond powder 2 tbsp
Mix the almond powder with the raw milk makes it as a fine smooth face. Apply this paste on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes to dry. When it dried wash with the cool water. This face pack is suitable for the sensitive and mixed skin type. Use this beauty care tips of almond face pack for glowing skin to remove suntan.
Multani mitti & almonds
- Almond Powder 2 tbsp
- Rose water 1 tbsp
- Multani mitti
Oily skin is the place in the dust. This dust on the face leads to the acne, pimples on the skin. Mix the Multani mitti with the almond powder, then add the rose water to this mixed powder. Make it as the paste. Apply this on to the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. Fuller’s earth frees the face from oil. This face pack helps to get rid of oily face.
Almond face pack for glowing skin with gram flour
- Gram flour 2 tbsp
- Almond powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 pinch
Mix the gram flour, almond powder, turmeric. Add the water and make it as the paste so as to apply on the face. Apply this paste on the face. Keep the face pack for 15 minutes and wash it with cool water. Gram flour clears the blocked skin pores and makes your face glowing.
Use the almond face mask for skin whitening. These are the benefits of almond for skin for those who are looking for beauty care.
Homemade almond face packs and face masks
- Almond face pack with yogurt is used on oily skin to remove for scars made from pimples and acne. Prepare this pack by soaking and ground the almonds and mixing them with yogurt. Apply the pack on the face and leave it to dry. Rinse with cold water to get a glowing skin.
- Almond face pack with papaya is an ideal pack for oily skin. Prepare this pack by mixing soaked and crushed almonds with ripe papaya pulp. Leave the pack for 15 minutes and then apply it on the face. Wait for 20 minutes and then wash the face with cold water. You can try this best skin care tips on how to use almonds on face.
- Banana almond face pack is a quick pack for dry skin, which can be used to get a glowing look just before going to a party or attending an important function. Make the pack by mixing soaked and grinded almonds with ripe banana pulp and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing.
- Almond face pack with lemon juice or rose water is an ideal pack for a sun tan. Mix some lemon juice or rose water in the paste of almonds prepared after soaking and grinding the almonds. Apply it on the face and wash it off after 20 minutes. You can try this face pack at home easily, which have the benefits of almond for skin.
- Almond face pack with sandalwood is beneficial in lightening the tone of the skin and making it look fair. This pack can be prepared by soaking and grinding the almonds and making a paste by adding equal amounts of sandalwood powder. Apply it on the face and leave it to dry completely. Then wash it with tepid water. It is a perfect pack for fairness.
- Aloe vera gel and almond face pack helps in removing scars on the face and in improving the complexion of the skin. Simply mix aloe Vera gel in the grounded paste of almonds and apply it on the face and neck. Wash the face with tepid water after some time. Try this natural beauty tip of almond for glowing skin.
- Almond face pack with orange peel powder acts as an excellent exfoliating agent which also helps in enhancing circulation of the blood. Mix orange peel powder and paste of almonds and scrub it gently on the face and wash it with water. Almond face mask for skin whitening is the best beauty tip to remove dead skin cells.
- Almond pack with besan and turmeric is traditionally used pack for the Indian brides just before the wedding day. It will make the skin glow and help to fade away pimple marks and dark spots. It is prepared by mixing an almond paste, turmeric powder and gram flour or besan and adding some milk to make it a smooth paste. Apply it on the face and leave it to dry completely before washing it with cold water.
- Almond saffron pack is royal pack that was used by queens in Ancient India. It is still appreciated to get an oil free clear skin. It gives an instant pinkish glow by removing pigmentation and dark patches on the skin. Prepare this pack by soaking few almonds and few strands of saffron in a bowl of cold milk and kept in the refrigerator overnight. Peel the almonds and crush them in the milk. Make a smooth paste by adding gram flour and more milk if required. Smear this pack on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm.
- Almond, egg and lemon mask are a good mask to remove the flaky dry skin and dead skin cells. Prepare this mask for dry skin by taking the powder of dry almonds and mixing egg white and lemon juice in it. Apply this paste over damp skin and leave it for half an hour. Then wash it off and feel the instant results.
- Almond honey pack gives a perfect treatment to fight acne and infection. It also helps in nourishing and in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Mix ground almonds and olive oil in a container and add some yogurt to blend it into a smooth paste. Spread this paste on the face and massage it in circular movements. Place and wet cloth over it after 15 minutes and then wash it with water.
Red lentil with almond
The red lentil is a wonderful cereal that is easily available at home as it is the most popular cereal which people consume. You need to take 2 spoons of red lentil and 4-5 almonds and soak in water overnight. Once you get up in the morning you can see that the cereal as well as the nut has become really soft. Now take it in a grinder and make pulp out of it. Apply this pulp all over your face, leaving the eyes and lips. Wait for 10 minutes and then wash away with water.
Almond oil with sugar
You can now take almonds and extract oil from it naturally if you actually require the almond oil without any adulteration. Once you have extracted oil from almond take it in a container. Now take your hand and palm and add a spoon of such oil in it. Also add half spoon of sugar in it. Rub both the palm against each other and apply over your face. Now, use your fingertips to rub it against your skin. This will be a wonderful scrubber. It will remove your dead skin layer and give you a glow on your skin. You can wash it away once 10-20 minutes passes. Try this almond face pack for glowing skin, which acts as a natural scrub.
Fenugreek seeds with almond
You must easily get the fenugreek seeds right at your kitchen as it is one of the wonderful home ingredients available in the kitchen. You can get beautiful glowing skin with the combination of almond and fenugreek seeds. This can be a wonderful scrubber with its granules over your face. You can apply your hands to rub it against the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes and see the difference.