Vericose veins are a pain which is felt happens under the layer of the skin on the legs. This should not be taken lightly. This problem can be a signal that you may be suffering from some serious illness. This tremendous pain in the leg is also a symptom of weak blood circulation and shows weak blood boat walls.
Take precaution from the initial stage
Now let’s know exactly what the cause of varicose veins is. We know that arteries bring blood which is rich in oxygen to the extremities and the veins bring deoxygenated blood to the heart and lungs. The valves which are within the veins help the blood to move constantly. But in cases of weak veins the veins tend to stretch and leak. And finally you feel the pain in the legs. This problem is more common in women than in men due to the production of some female hormone and due to the pregnancy related situation. The valves can be in trouble due to obesity and for standing for a long period at a go. If you have this problem take horse chestnut seed extract which is effective for this pain. Use make up to camouflage the spider lines which occur in your legs.
Try natural way to take care of vericose veins problems
When we have weak or partial functioning valves the blood which is flowing continuously pressurise the walls of the leg, and as a result make them expand and swelling occurs. The scientific name of this problem is venous insufficiency. We can find this very commonly found within women. One of the cause of this ailment is genetic weak vein walls and valves. This should be treated rightly at the right time to avoid leg ulcer and infection. Patients suffering from this problem should never do any strenuous work. But a brief walking is always advisable as this helps in strengthening the blood vessels. Never go for a long time
sauna in a hot tub or hot wax application or never plan to stay in sun for a longer period of time. Try to lie down with a pillow under your feet. This helps in good circulation of the blood from legs to heart.
Following the ways to keep away vericose veins
If you are suffering from this problem avoid elastic stocking or bandages. Usage of these bandages or socks can worsen the condition of your legs at a long run. If you are a chronic sufferer of constipation take necessary steps to stop this, as this puts pressure on the veins and legs. If you plan out a long outing then carry blood thinners to prevent the situation of clots and venous thrombosis. Also avoid sitting for a long for a prolonged period of time. Always take nutritional supplements, which is a must for patients like this. To keep a balance on the flow of blood within the blood vessels and to keep the walls strong you need to consume sufficient amount of vitamin B, vitamin C and E, and also you need zinc. You can also take help of herbal remedy to get relief from this problem.
Be cautious about the symptom
remember one thing if you need to take care of your physical problem, first you need to be careful about the signs which are the warning and get the appropriate solution immediately.
Vericose veins are painful
Vericose veins can occur due to hormonal changes in the body. Ice is a miracle on swollen veins. Ice helps in constricting the blood vessels. So, apply ice as many times possible in a day. The problem can be solved to some extend by compression stocking. The tightening of the skin is done by these stockings. The
external support to the veins helps in proper flow of blood towards the heart. So, we need to follow few things to keep this pain at bay. Having a healthy life is the main criteria to be healthy. Never take it lightly. Age can be a factor to suffer from this ailment. The veins’ weakness can hamper from all movement. So, have a regular check up on your health. Never neglect the symptoms at the initial stage.
Even after all the preventive measures, if you cannot avoid this problem, try some home remedies to heal you quickly.
Remedies for varicose veins
Apple cider vinegar
This is a wonderful treatment for varicose veins. It acts like a natural body cleanser and betters blood flow and circulation. When your blood flows naturally, the heaviness and swelling on these veins will greatly decrease.
- Apply the undiluted apple cider vinegar on your skin over the veins and have is gently massaged in the area. Repeat every day before going to sleep and once when you wake up. Repeat remedy for a few months and then reduce size of the veins.
- You can add 2 teaspoons of this vinegar to a glass of water, to stir and drink it up. Repeat twice a day for results and also for improving skin.
This is supposed to be a miracle treatment for the veins. It is rich in vitamin C and bioflavonoids which improve blood circulation and eases pain of the congested and swollen veins.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the pepper powder to 1 cup of hot water.
- Stir well
- Drink 3 times a day for 30 days.
For treating the veins, you need to have an improved blood circulation. If you massage the oil every day over the veins, it will gradually reduce pain and inflammation.
- Add equal portions of olive oil and vitamin E oil and have it slightly warmed. Massage on the veins for several minutes. Repeat twice a day for 2 months.
- You could also add 4 drops of cypress essential oil and 2 teaspoons of hot olive oil. Massage this mix and soothe your body.
Garlic is known to be the perfect herb for reducing inflammation. It also pushes down the symptoms of varicose veins. Help yourself reduce the harmful toxins in blood vessels and improve the circulation.
- Slice 6 garlic cloves and put them all in a clean glass jar.
- Get orange extracts from 3 fresh pieces and then add to the jar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Let the mix sit for 12 hours.
- Shake jar and put few drops of solution on fingers.
- Massage the inflamed veins with this solution in circular motion for about 15 minutes.
- Wrap the zone with cotton and leave overnight.
- Repeat everyday till you are free from this condition.
- Add fresh garlic to your diet and that you can maintain forever!
This remedy is good in vitamin C and also encourages in production of collagen. It deeply aids in cell repair and reproduction as well. The rutin content helps strengthening the capillaries and that makes it useful for reducing symptoms of varicose veins.
- Boil handful of these chopped parsley in 1 cup of water.
- Let it stay on heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and cover.
- Let it get lukewarm, and then you can strain.
- Add 1 drop of rose and marigold essential oils.
- Put solution in refrigerator to cool.
- Take it out and soak cotton balls for appliance.
- Repeat till you think you are over the trauma of having varicose veins.
- Eating raw parsley would help you too!