Milk provides innumerable benefits to body health of the equally beneficial for skin care. Cleaning the face with milk is one of the best ways for beauty care. Vitamins and minerals help in regenerating the skin cells, repairing the worn out skin tissues, increasing the production of collagen, improving skin elasticity and moisturizing the skin. Milk used for skin care and beauty care should preferably be full cream raw and cold milk.
Whole milk is among those items easily obtainable in the kitchen that may not only provide in many different ways inside of a kitchen however outside as well. It is a nourishing food, an crucial ingredient in most dishes as well as drinks and as well essentially the most easily accessible and efficient beauty cure.
Milk is an ultimate remedy for all types of skin problem. It not only makes you healthy from inside but also makes your skin look attractive for an extended period of time. Let’s find out some natural face pack and mask using the milk.
- Milk works extremely well as any cleanser. Pour some inside the saucer as well as dip any cotton wad into it and apply it to apply in your skin. Apply it within the face and the neck once you have washed all of them thoroughly together with water. Pat this wool on unreachable folds permitting the dairy to seep in to the skin. Delay till the idea gets dry out. When people wash the idea off after it’s dried extensively, you will find that the skin has grow to be suppler.
- Degrees of training dry, brittle or even damaged hair, applying milk within the scalp has become known not simply to nourish the skin of this scalp as well as cleanse the idea, but in addition acts as being a treatment to the damaged hair and supplying them with the required nourishment to keep those hair looking beautiful.
- You also can use milk as being a face disguise. Draw cream out of it and require a spoonful of these cream as well as mix the idea with a couple of table spoons connected with honey as well as lemon juice. This mixture are able to be applied within the face and become kept there just as one effective face mask, that can add the required moisture as well as nutrients towards the face.
- Milk is also used as being a bleach to help you lighten ones complexion. To your cup connected with milk, add one spoonful connected with honey as well as orange juice. Wash your mind regularly by simply this concoction. It is a mild, non-corroding as well as effective cure for bleaching the skin.
- Buttermilk could be a treatment for sunburn, and it can also be used in order to cure irritated caused because of any skin color diseases. Apply cloth pad over loaded with milk about the skin suffering from eczema. It is an efficient treatment to the disease.
- Steam milk, scrape it on the side of the vessel, mix the idea with went up water as well as honey and rub it on the head. It will allow you to tighten the skin.
Skincare with milk
- Milk as a facial cleanser raw milk is a perfect facial cleanser that gets rid of dirt and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. It prevents the skin from blackheads and pimples by keeping the pores open. Cleansing of the face and neck can be done by rubbing a cotton wool pad on the face and neck dipped in raw milk. Wash the face with warm water after some time.
- Milk as a natural moisturizer A mask made of raw milk and ripe banana pulp is a good moisturizer that helps in getting rid of the dry rough and scaly skin. This mask can be used to remove the dryness from other parts of the body also.
- Milk as an exfoliating scrub a perfect homemade scrub can be made by mixing milk. Honey oatmeal and walnut powder. Make a paste by mixing all the ingredients .Apply this paste on the face and neck and leave it to dry for 20 minutes. Scrub the paste and wash it with cold water.
- Milk as a purifying and moisturizing mask works directly from the deep layer of the skin and gives a glow to the skin. This marvelous mask can be prepared by mixing milk, honey, Vitamin E capsule and mashed cucumber. Apply the mask on the face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes before washing.
- Milk as toner is an efficient chemical free toner for the skin. Mix milk and green tea and apply it on the face with a cotton pad. It helps in removing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Rejuvenating milk Bath Milk along with honey, baking soda, lemon juice and olive oil can be added to awarm tub bath. It helps in cleaning the body and removing the stress from the mind.
- Milk can also be used to remove dark patches and spots from the face. Milk can be used with potato juice to lighten the skin tone.
- Milk helps in decreasing the size of the pores-size which can lead to an oily skin. An egg white and milk mask can be made to give a clear glow on the skin. Regular use of this mask also reduces the size of the pores permanently.
- Milk and almond mask help to lighten the skin tone. Papaya pulp and orange juice can also be added in this mask to make it more effective to recover the lost natural skin tone caused by environmental hazards.
- Milk helps to hide fine lines and wrinkles which are a result of aging. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. A perfect mask to prevent signs of ageing can be made by mixing milk, flaxseed oil, mashed banana and pineapple pulp.
- Milk is a useful agent to soothe sun burned and pigmented skin. A soft cloth dipped in cold milk helps to relieve sunburns. The burning sensation on the skin is cooled off by a layer of thin protein formed on the skin by applying cold milk.
Face packs with milk
Milk and avocado facepack is a perfect pack to get a youthful skin because both milk and avocado have anti-ageing properties that prevent the signs of ageing. This pack is rich in natural oils which help to clean the pores and nourish the skin.
Milk and turmeric face pack has several medicinal properties that help to develop a blemish -free skin. The antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties found in turmeric help to fight acne and blemishes.
Milk and orange peel powder makes a pack that gives an even skin tone. Make a paste of orange peel powder with enough raw cold milk and apply it on the face and neck and leave it to dry completely. Wet and rub the pack with the fingertips before washing tit clean.
Best skin care using milk
Milk and rose
You must have observed in many mythological soaps and serials in your television that the princess and queen is taking bath in milk with the spread of rose petals. This actually has a very good effect over your skin. These days all the beauty and cosmetic products are made on this concept. You can now make this with natural outlay. All you have to do is take some rose petals and grind it to get some juice. Now add it with a cup of milk. Mix them and apply all over your face, neck and hands. Wait for 20 minutes and wash away. See how soft and wonderful your skin becomes.
Sandalwood with milk
You must have heard that the sandalwood has wonderful antiseptic properties. There was a time when people used to apply sandalwood paste over the wounds and cuts. They head quickly. Also for pimples and rashes, this sandalwood paste would be wonderful. Now, let us combine the goodness of milk along with that of sandalwood. By making this combination you can get a different glow on your face. For this skin care remedy, all you have to do is take 5-6 spoons of milk and add a spoon of sandalwood. Mix them well and apply all over your face. This will dry faster within 10-15 minutes. Once it is dry, sprinkle some water over it and use your finger tips over your face. Move it slowly around your face and neck. This will work as exfoliate on your skin. Also it will bring your pimples an end.
Neem or the Indian Lilac has a wonderful remedy of skin purification. If you can combine the same with milk it will also bring a glow on your face. You need to boil some neem leaves in water and get the green color fluid out of it. Now take a container and pour half cup of milk in it. Also mix 2 spoon of such neem water. Mix the well and use this to wash your face. This will act as wonderful skin purification. Try it today.