Hair growth relates to most people’s concern that constantly inspires them to look for the perfect option. Bone broth is one of the best hair growth solutions for them today as its benefits suggest. It has all the nutrients required for hair growth. Here are some ways described to use it for its benefits.
How to use Bone Broth?
Make bone broth at home.
Ingredients: 2kgs of animal bones of chicken, goat, sheep, pig or beef along with 2 chopped carrots,1 chopped onion, garlic 2 cloves, 2 tbsp. vinegar, celery, and Kosher salt.
- Boil the bones in a pot with ample filtered water then add vinegar.
- When it cools, add veggies in the pot, for taste add salt or other herbs.
- Bring the broth to a boil then let it simmer on low heat for a couple of hours.
- Take this process on for next two days.
- Take off impurities from the surface; add garlic only during the last half an hour of cooking.
- Give some time to cool, then strain and store this bland & oily looking liquid in the glass bottle or jar. You can freeze for later use also.
Ways to consume?
- Drink 2 to 4 cups a day for good results.
- Use broth in place of water in cooking of quinoa or farro grains.
- Make its ice cubes and drink with water or other beverages.
- Make its soup.
Why Bone Broth?
There are some nutrient deficiencies attributed to hair loss that bone broth can refurbish.
- IRON: Iron is the need for strengthening hair follicles and thinning hair.
- Vitamin D: This is a basic ingredient for hair & general health.
- Minerals: Zinc and other mineral deficiencies cause hair loss.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: It promotes healthy hair and development of whole body and mind.
- Protein: Collagen protein is essential for the hair health besides skin & bones.
What are Bone broth benefits?
- Collagen protein: Collagen is found in ample quantity in bone broth, as it is an essential protein that supports hair growth and overall health. Bone broth offers nutrient-supplements that body is unable to produce on its own. It fights hair damage and provides the required strength.
- Amino acids: When collagen breaks down, it produces amino acids and other compounds that are good for the hair growth. Hair is made up of protein keratin and bone broth provides essential amino acids that help build the hair strength and overall health.
- Proteins: Protein is a vital component of nutrients that provide base for the healthy hair.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are known to offer antioxidants that reduce hair loss. It increases hair density and thickness with bone broth supplements that contains these in ample quantity.
- Vitamins: Bone broth contains vitamin D3 and B vitamins that are important source for stronger and healthier hair.
- Minerals: Bone broth contains key minerals like zinc, magnesium, and selenium that control hair damage and promotes hair growth. Iron is also good for hair follicles.
Bone broth is certainly a big boon for your hair growth.