Celery is a popular ingredient of salads, used basically for garnishing. It has a unique taste and flavor that makes eating experience truly inspiring. This marshland Apiece family plant is nutritious and healthy when eaten in its raw form. Celery juice form offers some exciting benefits for hair as well.
Celery juice benefits
Celery juice contains vitamin A and water, both are basic needs for the healthy hair and hydrated scalp. It helps with the fine hair growth and offers excellent hair texture.
Celery juice gives strength to the hair roots with the help of its vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. It also has many important phenolic and antioxidant compounds that are good for hair and overall health.
Boosts Immune system
Immune system of the body should be strong enough to face any outside invasion of infections. Celery juice has ample nutrients, especially vitamin C to face any infection that includes infection on the scalp.
Controls inflammation on the scalp
Celery juice helps in removing any inflammation or skin issue when applied directly on the scalp and as a supplement taken every day.
Some studies find that celery juice also has therapeutic properties to control dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. One must take celery juice regularly to enjoy its benefits. Daily intake of celery juice will promote healthy and long hair naturally and effortlessly.
Celery juice nutrition per glass
Vitamin A: 10% DV, Vitamin C: 6% DV, Vitamin K: 40% DV, Vitamins B1, B2 B3, B5 & B6:3-4% DV, Folate: 10% DV, Calcium: 4% DV, Manganese: 6% DV, Potassium: 8% DV, Fiber: 7% DV
Enjoy celery juice benefits for hair
- Make a mixture with a couple of celery stalks after chopping their base & top portions and its leaves in half a glass of water. Your healthy beverage is ready for drinking. Add few drops of lemon to make it tastier. Seal the leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for future use.
- Add celery juice in your soups and other beverages made with fruits and vegetables.
- Use blender for making celery juice. Chop the stems into smaller pieces and keep it in a high-speed blender jar with a/4th cup water. Blend until it becomes smoother in consistency. Add little water if you find it too concentrated.
- Apply concentrated celery juice on your scalp in the hair roots. Wash it off after 15 minutes. Its regular use will show on your gleaming healthy hair. It helps in getting strong and healthy hair that you desire.
- Make celery juice mixed with 1 bunch of celery, 1 inch long ginger, ½ of cucumber and 1 large green apple with lemon. Take them all to a blender and make a smooth beverage. This will not only be a healthy drink for your hair but also for your whole system.
Celery juice has all the properties required to make your hair look amazingly healthy. It stimulates your hair growth by keeping your scalp hydrated and hair roots healthy.