It is a boon to possess long, lustrous shiny and strong hair. There are several factors that contribute to make the hair look dry, dull and frizzy. These factors include extreme exposure to sun, use of chemical products, hair setting tools and there are also some diseases which contribute to the damage of hair. Here are some home remedies that will help one to maintain healthy hair.
Your hair is a good sign of your beauty. People having long and strong hair will definitely have a great physical appeal. But, these days’ people are repeatedly complaining about getting several problems associated with their hair. Hair problems are one of the alarming reasons. Apart from regular shampooing, you also need to take care of your hair in a different way. The home remedies will be really a great attempt of getting strong and beautiful hair. It is better to stop spending on expensive beauty parlors and get the best out of the home remedies.
Home remedies for healthy hair
- Oil massage with hot olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil is the oldest remedy to give shine, strength and softness to the hair. This hot oil massage helps to strengthen the roots of hair and prevent them from breakage. Olive oil is considered the best remedy for healthy hair. Massage olive oil on the scalp and leave it overnight.
- Bananas Bananas are rich in potassium which helps in improving the natural health and elasticity of the hair. Apply mashed banana paste on the scalp. Leave it for 15 minutes before washing.
- Eggs help to get soft and silky hair. Make a mixture of one spoon olive oil, 3 egg yolks and few drops of vitamin E oil and massage it on the head. Wash with a mild shampoo after 15 minutes.
- Fenugreek seeds help to get rid of dandruff and hair loss. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in water. Grind into a smooth paste and apply on the scalp in the morning. Leave it for half an hour before washing.
- Amla or goose berry is the oldest and most traditional ingredient used to achieve strong healthy hair. Make a smooth paste of lime juice and amla powder and apply it on the scalp into the roots of the hair. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing.
- Apple cider vinegar is an effective home remedy for thick shiny hair. Simply apply apple cider vinegar mixed with water to the hair
- Strawberries are natural hair conditioners for lustrous hair. Make a paste of strawberries and mayonnaise and massage it on the head. Wash the hair after a short while with a mild shampoo.
- Cornstarch is a very good ingredient for oily It works like a shampoo by just sprinkling it on the scalp and brushing it off after 10 minutes.
- Multaini mitti gives a good bounce to the hair by removing dirt and excessive unnecessary
- Tea tree oil Mix some tea tree oil in normal hair oil and massage the hair. It removes the excess oil from oily hair.
- Lemon rinse Final rinse with some lemon juice in a cup of water after shampoo will rinse away all the extra oil from the tresses.
- Baking soda helps to clean the buildup residue. Make a paste of baking soda and water and rub it into the hair.
- Onion juice is the oldest remedy to promote hair growth. The sulfur content in onion encourages the production of collagen which helps in the growth of lost hair.
- Potato juice is rich in Vitamin A, B and C and these nutrients are essential for the growth of healthy hair.
- Henna is a natural conditioner that promotes hair growth. It gives a soft shiny appearance and promotes hair growth and strengthens the roots of the hair.
- Coconut milk helps to reduce hair breakage and promotes hair growth. Coconut milk is rich in proteins, essential fats, potassium and iron,
- Cumin seeds have several nutrients that replenish the hair and are required for healthy smooth shining hair. Soak cumin seeds in olive oil and castor oil overnight and apply on the head. Wash after 20 minutes.
- Peppercorns are used in Ayurveda medicine for treatment of dull unhealthy hair. It helps to improve the texture and makes the hair long and
- Hibiscus flower is also known as the flower for hair care. It is a good remedy for curing dandruff and encouraging hair growth. It also helps to prevent pre mature aging and thickens the hair. Apply a paste of hibiscus flower with coconut oil and apply on the head before shampooing.
- Vitamin E oil has been used since a long time for hair growth. It helps in removing free radicals and in increasing blood supply in the scalp.
Home remedies for healthy strong hair
Bottle gourd remedy
Most of the houses prefer having bottle gourd as it tastes really well once cooked as vegetable. Apart from the vegetable being tasty, it also helps in making your hair look attractive. You need to take half of a bottle gourd, peel it and make juice out of it. Now, apply the juices over your hair and even the hair roots. You need to keep this for 30 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Yogurt and egg
Your hair also requires some protein which is not enough with normal shampooing and oiling. You need to provide adequate protein to the hair. Take an egg and beat it so that it becomes totally yellow. Now add 2 spoons of yogurt in it. Beat it again and make the yogurt dissolve really well in it. Now apply it over your hair and even the roots of hair. Keep it as it is for 30 minutes and wash it away. You can enjoy getting beautiful and healthy hair this way.
In order to add strength to your hair, it is important to go ahead with hair massaging. The Almond oil will be a wonderful consideration in this regard. Your hair will gain its strength with the natural quality of almond oil. This will also supply adequate quantity of nutrients to your hair roots and make it really easy to manage. You must oil your hair with the almond oil on a regular basis to stay attractive with strong hair.