Curd can be used in the beauty treatment. How the curd can be used in the beauty solutions? What are the skin care benefits of the curd? A few of us can know the answer for those questions. 100 grams of curd contains the 2000 calories of energy. Curd contains the lactic acid, sodium, zinc and other mineral.
Curd can be used to treat the many skin care problems like tans, oily skin, pimples, sunburns etc. Curd can gives the solutions to the all oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin and mixed skin. How to prepare yogurt or curd face packs and face masks at home?
Skin care benefits of yogurt / curd
- Works well on the tanned skin. Curd helps to lighten the dark tanned skin.
- Curd works as the cleansing component on the skin. Curd clear the skin pores and makes the skin pores active and gives the glow to the skin.
- Curd can remove the age spot on the face. It works as the anti aging ingredient.
- Give the glow the face and skin opens the clogging skin pores.
- Hydrates the skin cells and treats the dry skin make the skin moisture.
Here are the some of the homemade curd face packs. By using the curd face packs get the benefits of curd to your beauty.
Homemade curd face packs / Yogurt face masks
- Curd and gram flour
- Curd and olive oil
- Curd and orange peel powder
- Curd and fuller’s earth
- Curd and lemon
- Wheat bran and curd
- Cinnamon and curd
- Curd with honey
- Turmeric and curd
- Tomato juice and curd
- Curd with rice flour
- Curd, besan and turmeric
- Curd with sandalwood powder
- Curd with tulsi leaves
How to get instant glowing face with homemade curd or yogurt face packs?
- 3 tbsp curd
- 3 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Take the 3 tbsp curd and 3 tbsp gram flour in bowl.
- Now add the 1 tbsp of honey in the bowl.
- Mix all the three ingredients well. Now apply this paste on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes to dry then wash your face with the cool water.
- Good face packs for the dry skin.
How to get rid of wrinkle lines on face naturally?
- 3 tbsp curd
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Take the 3 tbsp of curd and 2-3 tbsp of olive oil in a bowl.
- Mix the both ingredients with the spoon.
- Now apply this creamy paste on the face.
- Lactic acid in the curd cures the fine line on the face and skin.
- Wait for 10 minutes to dry then wash it off.
- Lines and acne scars, pimple marks can be removed with this face pack.
- 4 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp orange peel or lemon peel powder
- Take the 4 tbsp of curd in bowl.
- Now add the 2 tbsp of orange peel or lemon peel powder to the curd.
- Mix the ingredients well and apply it on the face.
- Curd and orange combination controls the melanin on the skin.
- This face pack is for skin whitening.
How to get rid of acne prone skin with yogurt face packs?
- 3 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp multani mitti
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take the 3 tbsp curd and 2 tbsp of multani mitti and mix them well.
- Add the 1 tbsp of lemon juice to the mixture.
- Now apply this mixture on the face.
- Multani mitti works as exfoliate cleanse the oiliness and dead cells from the skin.
- Wash the face mask after 10 minutes.
How to maintain healthy skin with homemade curd face packs? Yogurt has the many beauty benefits. So try these homemade yogurt face packs, face masks.
- 3 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take the 3 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now apply the paste on the face and neck.
- Let dried it for 20 minutes then wash the face with the cool water.
Wheat bran acts as an excellent skin exfoliating agent, which is very effective for the removal of dull skin and dark pigmentation. If wheat bran is added along with curd, this pack will work great for people having dry and flaky skin.
- 1 teaspoon wheat bran
- 1-2 teaspoon of curd
- All you need to do is make a simple face pack out of the two main ingredients: curd and wheat bran.
- In a small bowl, take one teaspoon of wheat bran and to that combine around 1-2 teaspoon of curd.
- Then gently apply the mixture on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes until it gets dry.
- Then gently scrub it off with cool water.
- This pack is ideal for night times.
Cinnamon is known for not only as a marvelous spice, but also as a miracle for treating our skin. Cinnamon has a lot of beneficiaries. It is great for treating fine lines, since cinnamon has the power to stimulate blood vessels, thereby bringing blood to the surface of the skin.
Also, cinnamon is very effective for curing acne issues by fighting against acne-causing bacteria. If added with curd, it is very effective.
- Cinnamon powder
- All you need to do is, firstly take a small bowl and to it mix equal amount of cinnamon powder and curd.
- Then gently apply this concoction on your face and neck.
- Then simply let the paste get dry for about 15-20 minutes and clean your face with cool water.
- Repeat this procedure around thrice a week for best results.
Curd as we all know has multiple benefits when it comes for using it for our skin. Even honey is very famous for its skin beneficiaries. So a face pack made out of these two simple ingredients will ensure a very healthy skin. This skin pack is appropriate for all skin types.
- To make this pack, you need to first clean your face and then add same curd and honey in equal quantity.
- Mix well, then apply the paste to your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse off with regular water.
- This pack will make your skin look radiant and younger.
Turmeric or ‘haldi’ is a spice which can be found easily in every kitchen of an Indian household. This is a spice which does not only add flavor to any food, but it also makes for a skin enhancing agent if used as a face pack. Turmeric has beneficial effects in making our skin look fairer and glowing.
- 1 teaspoon curd
- 2 pinches of turmeric
- For making a face pack out of it, we need to take a small bowl and add about 1 teaspoon of curd with 2 pinches of turmeric and mix well.
- Then apply this paste on your face and leave it for 10 minutes until it gets dry.
- Apply this face pack everyday for a fairer complexion.
Tomato juice acts as a natural bleaching agent for improving skin complexion and it suits all skin types. It works really well if added along with curd.
- Tomato juice
- For making a face mask out of these two ingredients, mix tomato juice and curd in a small bowl and apply on the face.
- Keep it for 10 minutes and then rub your face with a bit of curd in a circular motion.
- Then wash the face after 10 minutes.
- The texture of the skin gets improved by this face pack, leaving our skin soft and subtle.
- If this pack is regularly applied for several weeks, you will surely get to see the difference.
- Also, this has no side effects since it is chemical free.
Just like wheat bran, rice flour is again an amazing product for exfoliating skin particles. If mixed well with curd then this pack will work as a miracle.
- 1 teaspoon curd
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- Firstly, mix one teaspoonful of curd with 1 teaspoonful of rice flour.
- Then gently apply this face pack on the face and let it get dry for 20 minutes.
- Then just wash your face with plain water.
- This pack will help to rejuvenate the skin, and providing glow to lifeless dry skin.
- Repeat this procedure thrice a week for best results.
- 1 whole teaspoon curd
- 1 teaspoon besan
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- For making this face pack, all you need to do is firstly take a small bowl and add 1 whole teaspoon of curd along with 1 teaspoon of besan.
- Then add about ¼ teaspoon/ 3 pinches of turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and apply it on your face. Keep the face pack on for a good 20 minutes until it gets dry.
- Then gently massage your skin with the tip of your fingers and wash it off with water.
- Apply this pack 4 times a week for getting best results.
Sandalwood powder or chandan powder is one of those ingredients that are the cheapest and very suitable for all skin types especially for ones having sensitive skin type. If added along with curd into a face pack, this will help in enhancing the skin quality.
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
- 2 teaspoon curd
- To make a face pack out of it, firstly take a small bowl and add about 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder along with about 2 teaspoon of curd.
- Mix well and apply this on your skin for 20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with cool water.
Tulsi leaves are very effective for treating acne problems and cleansing skin. This concoction works as a miracle for preventing acne-causing bacteria, keeping the excess of oil under the skin pores in check. Tulsi is also known for its antiseptic benefits.
- Tulsi leaves
- All we need to do is, take about a handful of Tulsi leaves, crush it well and add some curd to it.
- Then apply the mixture on the face and keep it for about 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with normal water.