For decades, people searching for alternative procedures of healing have been to the east Europe nations such as Turkey, Syria, Jordan to know-how the Dr Fish therapy at the warm jump spas holiday resorts work. These fish’s exclusive dietary customs were first found out in the waters of a hot spring beside Kangal, Turkey.
Today, fish spa treatments can also be found in few countries of of Asia such as Japan, Korea, China, Singapore and Malaysia, mostly using Dr Fish species which are successfully propagated in Asia, by using Garra Rufa which is one of the breed of Dr Fish species . Garra Rufa can be found in Eastern Europe countries such as Turkey, Syria, Jordan etc.
- Natural exfoliation of dead skin – Smoother and complete blazing skin with very simple moisturizer absorption
- Promote body-fluid circulation – Micro massage sensation from these ‘little masseurs’
- Lightening of secondary scars
- Alleviating of psoriasis and minor eczema
- Release stress and tension – Ticklish sensation initating perpetual laughter!