Excessive body heat can make you feel uncomfortable and you even tend to fall sick. Having excess body heat is not a disease. You can call it as a sign of disease. There is no need for you to get worried in case your body gets heated. This is a sign that your body can well fight against diseases and illnesses. However, excess heat is not good for the body.
When you are doing some toilsome job or you are moving your body parts undesirably, there are chances of extreme heat production. When you have fever your body turns extremely hot and at times the intake of certain medicines can really produce that extra body heat.
The chemical imbalance in the body and the abnormal metabolism rate leads to sudden and undesirable heat in the body. Sometimes it hits you along with other symptoms like heartburn, skin rashes and acne also. Treat them with the simple and easy home remedies as follows.
- One important tip to reduce body heat is to avoid fried and spicy foods which are stimulating your normal body temperature. Replace those spicy and heating increasing food with the few items like cucumber, leafy green vegetables which works effectively in reducing the body heat. Drink butter milk and melon juices to stay yourself cool.
- Bring sabja seeds and soak them in water for few minutes, to this soaked sabja seeds add milk and rose water. Drink them to decrease heat in the body.
- Consume the food which improves metabolism, with the increase in metabolism rate our body temperature will be in balance. For this, have herbal that are made out of cumin seeds, coriander, fennel seeds and rose water. Drink peppermint and chamomile tea to soothe your body.
- Massaging the body with oils, to improves the blood circulation and through which you can cool down your temperature. You can use herbal oils and even coconut oil.
- Minimize the sugar quantity in your diet and replace it with natural sweeteners like honey and molasses to balance the body heat.
- Yogurt is known to be as natural cooling agent, beat a half cup of yogurt with one cup of water and have it after the meals to decrease the body heat.
- Some kind of physical activities like gardening, swimming that are done at cool ambience will provide coolness to body.
- It is suggested to wear the clothes like cotton and linen to provide air flow to the skin.
- Processed food items, spicy dishes, too much of salt and oily food items are suggested to avoid.
- An Ayurvedic treatment to reduce the body heat is – consume the mixture made out of milk, turmeric powder and almond powder. To a glass of milk add one tablespoon of almond powder and a pinch of turmeric powder. Stir it and drink it.
- Practice yoga exercises like suryanamaskar, pranayama and trikonasana to cool your body in a very natural way. Along with these exercises add up meditation also to calm the body and mind. It even boosts the body and decreases body temperature.
- Tender coconut is leading in the list of decreasing body heat. Daily drinking of coconut water makes the body cool enough.
- Castor oil is considered to be as a good cooling ingredient. Apply two or three drops of castor oil over the head in the morning. If you miss it, rub few drops of oil on your sole of the feet before going to bed. This is a very good treatment for children to get rid off body heat.
- Similar treatment to castor oil, massage the sesame oil on the head. After that, take a head bath with hot water.
Fruits can heal heat
Eating lots of fruits can help. Fruits contain vitamins and minerals and they are even rich sources in antioxidants. Due to the list of positive qualities you can eat fruits and in the way get rid of excess body heat. Make sure that you eat fruits each day. This will help in controlling the heat the best way. You can have some fruits after lunch and the best way is to have fruits in empty stomach.
Not to get exposed under sun
If you genuinely want to combat excessive body heat make sure not to get exposed to the sun. In case you are involved in an outdoor job, it is essential and you drink lots of water when outside. Strong rays of the sun can heat up your body unnecessarily and can even cause skin irritation. So make sure to apply sunscreen lotion before you get exposed to sun. In the way your skin fairness would be shielded and you are sure not to feel so hot.
Sugar and salt can help
When you have nothing essential in hand to reduce the excess heat of the body, you can take to sugar and salt solution. Take one teaspoon of sugar and one teaspoon of salt and mix well in one glass of water. In case you feel too hot drink the sugar salt solution instantly and this will help you feel better.
Pomegranate and almond juice
You may prefer to have a juice of pomegranate and almond. In the morning the intake of the juice can well improve the status of your health. This helps in eliminating unnecessary body heat and you are made to feel so healthy.
Coconut water and watermelon
Watermelon intake helps in reducing heat of the body. It has all the essential vitamins to absorb extra heat of the body. Coconut water too has desirable heat releasing properties. It can rehydrate body temperature and in the way there is lessening in the amount of desirable heat of the body. It is also important that you drink four to five glasses of water each day. This is a good way you can combat body heat.
Peach is a natural heat healer
You have one more workable natural source to help in releasing extra heat of the body. Peaches or dry peaches are the natural solutions to reduce the level of body heat. Peach has B2, potassium and Vitamin A. These are effective elements to help you have better control on the amount of body heat. Everyday you are advised to have an intake of at least two peaches. This is sure to show the best result in curing the problem of extra body heat.
The healing properties of cardamom
You can use cardamom to reduce body heat. Cardamom has perfect medicinal value in taking care of the extra body heat being produced. Cardamom is a traditional solution being used for the reason. It is even considered an effective home remedy to take care of several diseases. So, it is always advised to keep cardamom at home and use the same when required.
Apricot can even be a heat healer
Apricot is a form of liquid and it works as an alternative to water. You can take apricot when you are thirsty and this is immensely beneficial in reducing the amount of body heat. Take apricot each morning and stay cool for the rest of the day. In fact, you have better qualities of apricot to deal with. You should keep track of all for that healthy existence.
Foods that are high in water content, such as fruits and vegetables, are great for reducing body heat.
Water, iced tea, smoothies, and other cold beverages are great options.
Yes, some lifestyle changes that can help reduce body heat include staying hydrated, avoiding spicy foods, and wearing loose, light-colored clothing.
Yes, there are a few simple home remedies you can use to reduce body heat. You can drink lots of fluids such as water, herbal teas, and fruit juices to help cool your body down. Eating cooling foods such as cucumbers, watermelon, and yogurt can also help reduce body heat. Taking a cool shower or bath can also help reduce body temperature. Additionally, placing a cool damp cloth on your forehead and wrists can help reduce body heat.
Yes, you can use peppermint and eucalyptus oils to help reduce body heat.
You can reduce body heat through exercise by engaging in activities that increase sweat and help cool the body down, such as running, biking, swimming, or doing other aerobic exercises.
Yes, some cooling techniques you can use to reduce body heat include taking a cool shower, using a fan, drinking cold water, and using cold compresses.
Yes, loose-fitting, light-colored, and breathable fabrics are best for reducing body heat.
Yes, some common medications can help reduce body heat, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil).
Yes, some natural supplements like ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, fenugreek, and cinnamon can help reduce body heat.