During summer, juices and cold liquids with or without alcohol gives you great pleasure as it not provides you an initial cooling effect but also makes a healthy meal consideration especially when you are looking for quenching thirst during the heat of scorching sunrays during summer.
Apart from some common and conventional variety of drinks, you can also get some innovative drinks made from some healthy fruits extracted from the Mother Nature. You must try out some among these delicious and healthy dishes to keep yourself refreshed during summer.
Summer is here and its time to beat the heat with some traditional summer drinks. These drinks not just helps beat the heat but also aids in controlling and preventing loads of health related issues. Mentioned below are the top 5 fruit juice that will come handy during the summer time.
Its advisable that you indulge yourself in these tasty and nutritional drinks and enjoy your summer without any health hassles. Glucose and fructose are the two sugar components which are essential for the body mainly during summer. Most of the people usually love to drink fruit juice than to get rid from fiber. But its recommended to have juice with fiber. Lets see some of the fruit juices which beat the heat in summer.
When summer approaches juices is one of the wonderful remedies that will keep your hydrated and refreshed. There is variety of juices that you can create with great combinations. Naturally obtained herbs, juices extracted from fruits and cold beverages can provide you great form of relaxation. Top summer juices can now be easily portrayed with the help of this particular article. This will help you beat the heat of summer. The hot summer day will no more be irritating for you if you can actually get wonderful remedy through these summer juices.
Top fresh fruit juices for summer
1. Lemon juice – Lemon juice together with ginger offers good anti melanoma properties. This fruit juice is high in vitamin C which is best for stomach related problems. Lemon ginger juice can also be beneficiary for skin, hair and nicotine gum problems.
2. Water melons juice — Tasty melons are best t beat the heat this summer. It helps in reducing the risk of Kidney problems, particularly formation of kidney stones. This fruit juice is also perfect for skin problems like zits. Peel and also grind the actual fruit to get the juice extract. It’s best to take this juice without sugar.
3. Musk melons juice – This nutritious fruit juice contains high fiber content, vitamins, anti oxidants, beta carotene etc that helps in controlling heart related ailments, ulcer and also urinary system infections. The juice can also be best for weight reduction.
4. Mango juice – The king of fruits is available during summertime and is considered to be the best to helps control health issues. This fruit juice is high in vitamins, minerals and iron which is much required in the hot summer season. Its considered to be a pressure buster as it offers good anti melanoma properties, aids in controlling and preventing heart and tummy related problems.
5. Papaya juice – This summer papaya juice is the better medicine for fighting any stomach related ailments. Papaya is a rich source of proteolytic digestive enzymes which makes it possible to digest the food easily and in a healthy way. Papaya rejuvenates one’s body during summer which is in turn good for your heart.
6. Sugarcane juice: Sugar cane juice prevents the heat stroke in the summer. It helps in fighting the common infections and gives instant energy. It is rich in antioxidants, glucose, magnesium, calcium and potassium. If you want to gain instant hydration then drink sugarcane juice.
7. Mango juice: King of fruits is the mango. It consists of several health benefits that increases the immunity levels, prevents anemia, controls blood pressure and many more. If mango is mixed with curd or milk it will become still nutritious and delicious to have. Mango juice is the popular seasonal juice in summer. Have this when you effected with heatstroke.
8. Mosambi juice: Mosambi is also known as sweet lime juice that consists of pocketful of benefits. There is not acidic in the mosambi juice. Vitamin C, iron and copper are good source you gain after drinking the juice. If you have digestion problem, skin pigmentation, pimple, constipation and spots can be cured by consuming this juice. It helps the skin in fighting with the sun tan.
9. Tender coconut water: Tender coconut will cool the digestive system. Normally during summer body’s immune system tends to function low. Sugar water and low fat provides nutrients and oxygen to the body cells and keep the body hydrated. Tender coconut helps to recover from diarrhea, reduces risk of kidney stones and adds a glow in skin.
10. Cucumber sangria: To make this wonderful drink, you need some melon cut in halves. But, you also need to remove rind and seeds from melon. Now take a large jar and place the lime slices, melon as well as cucumber sliced thinly in round shapes. You also need to add few mint leaves in it. Now, you need to take a small container and make a mixture with honey as well as lime juice. Now this particular liquid should be poured in the jar where you have already made mixture with melon, lemon and cucumber. Pour the refreshing juice in along juice glass and garnish with sliced melon.
11. Blackberry with lemonade juice: To make very tasty lemonade juice with blackberry, you would require ¾ oz of lemon juice, chilled sprinkling lemonade, fresh blackberries and rosemary syrup. Take a bowl and combine 2/3rd cup of lemon juice, blackberry rosemary syrup and along with it you also need to add chilled sparkling lemonade of 4 cups. If you have a shaking container, shake them all well and serve in a long glass with frozen blackberries as its garnish.
12. Pisco sour: You would require the ingredients like guava nectar, lime juice, lime wedge, mint leaves, white rum, superfine sugar, angostura bitters etc. First of all you need to take a glass pitcher where the ingredients like two teaspoon of sugar, a cup of white rum, a cup of guava nectar and 1/4th cup of lime juice needs to be put and combined. You also need to add few shakes of Angostura bitters and stir really well. Once the drink is ready serve it into 4 glasses in equal portion and serve your guests on a hot summer day. You can also garnish it with lime wedges and fresh mint.
13. Mint ice tea: In order to make ice tea with mint, the ingredients required are 2 cups of sugar, 8 springs fresh mint, 2 cups of orange juice, ice cubes, water, tea bags, lemon juice. First of all, you need to take a large bowl or a saucepan. Now add 7 cups of water and mix sugar of around 2 cups quantity. Boil it and see whether the sugar gets dissolved. Now, keep it to cool down. Once it is cooled down, you need to add fresh mint leaves as well as tea bags. Now, just cover the saucepan with a lid for 5 minutes. Then remove tea bags and serve the juice in glasses with mint leaves over it to make it present well.
14. Strawberry coconut cream soda: Now, this variety is not just a juice that will quench your thirst, rather this will give you a tasty treat when you are with your friends or partner. You need strawberries of around 3 cups which is sliced. Coconut milk of around 3/4th cup will be required as well. Sugar, soda as well as carbonated water are also required. To make it, you need to take a medium size bowl and put the strawberries as well as sugar in it. Now, you need to use a blender so that the strawberries can get mashed. You also need to pour coconut milk and cub soda and again blend the solution well. Serve it in glasses with strawberries at the top.
15. Pina colada smoothie: To make this delicious drink on a summer day, you require fresh coconut milk, banana, vanilla, yogurt, pineapple chunks and honey. Take a blender and combine all these fruits and ingredients in a quantity according to your serving. Keep on blending it repeatedly till it is smooth. Now serve it in glasses with straw in it.
These top fruit juices are classified as the best medicines for a lot of health associated problems. Preparing the fruit juice doesn’t take much time and are tasty for you to relish. Enjoy this summer with these top fruit juices.
Top summer juices to beat heat
Lassi is a wonderful drink that makes you refreshed in a hot summer day. This is basically made up of yogurt, salt and sugar. It is a famous drink in north India which is also available in other parts of the country. You can also add flavor according to your wish in this special drink.
This is nothing but a wonderful form of Indian lemonade that is vigorously consumed by individuals on a hot summer day. This is really effective in keeping you healthy and refreshed on a hot summer day. This can be associated with flavor along with the roasted cumin, black salt and so on.
A juicy fluid to be taken on a hot summer day and is available in Maharashtra is named as Piyush. This is one among the gujarati cuisine that will keep you refreshed during the entire summer day. You can also try this and quench your thirst on a hot summer day. These days people staying in many parts of the country are availing this juice.
This refreshing drink during summer is made with the raw mango. The raw mango is burned and then boiled. It is then smashed and made juice out of it. The sour tasting juice is really wonderful when you are too tired and dehydrated on a summer day. You can add salt and sugar to remove the extremely sour taste of the drink. This can be consumed during the day when you are willing to taste something different.