[ Hindi version ]
Body heat can be produced due to variety of factors among which the environmental heat that surrounds your body plays an important role. Your body can get heat up during the summer season when you are mostly exposed to the scorching sun rays. Another factor of heating up of body is the food you are consuming. The spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine are some component which you must avoid as these are food which can heat up your body internally. Some illness or drugs can also be responsible for increasing heat inside your body. But, today you can get some effective ways that can easily control heat inside your body. Some natural herbs and home remedies play an important role in this process.
The normal body temperature of a human should be 36.9o C, with small variations which are acceptable. No matter what the external weather conditions are like, the internal body temperature is actually maintained for the regular functioning of the body. Just in case, a person’s body temperature falls too low or rises too high (which may be due to innumerable reasons). Let us learn about tips to reduce body heat , foods & drinks to control your body heat. it can bring about damage to his/her internal organs leading to poor health and fitness. Read on to find out ways to avoid extreme body heat
Reasons for Body Heat
- Wearing tight or artificial clothing may trap water and produce ineffective decrease in heat
- Illnesses for example fever as well as infections
- An increased activity on the thyroid which raises the metabolic activity by the body processes and causes production of excess heat
- Strenuous workout or physical exercise
- Medical conditions for example seizures and muscular disabilities
- Certain drugs or stimulants for example amphetamines, cocaine and so on
- Neurological disorders can bring about excessive body heat even when sleeping
- Others factors which will result in increasing body heat are psoriasis, systemic sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, and eczema ( as these diseases can affect the normal process of sweating).
- Excessive contact with the sun can also result in high body temperature
How to remove Heat from the Body
- Stay away from hot and spicy food items
- Avoid fatty and fried foods (junk/fast foods)
- Stay away from caffeine & alcohol
- Follow a low sodium diet regime
- Use Coconut or Olive herbal oil for cooking than using almond,sesame & corn oil
- Do not use nuts in your daily diet as they are known in increasing the body temperature rapidly. Try to have them 2-3 times a week
- Try to follow a vegetarian diet regime or reduce your usage of red meat.
Home remedies for reducing body heat
Drink a glass of fresh pomegranate juice which is further mixed with a few drops of almond oil, every morning.. This is one among the best foods and drinks to control your body heat which is preferred by many individual of all age groups.
Water to control body heat
If you are asked about the tips to reduce body heat, foods and drinks to control your body heat, the first word which must come in your mind will be water.Take a basin of cool water and soak your feet in it. This will help in reducing excessive heat from the body. ( 31 words added)
Poppy seeds to control body heat
Eat a handful of poppy seeds before you go to sleep to get good rest and to maintain normal body temperature during night times. Remember that poppy seeds contain opiates and should not be consumed in large quantity nor should be given to children. Even this can serve as a wonderful tips to reduce body heat. (12 words added)
Since you can get wide number of spices at your home that is constantly used to make one or the other dishes, you can choose Fenugreek seed as one of its remedy. An easy home remedy to relieve body heat will be taking a spoon of Fenugreek seeds and consuming it raw.
Honey and milk
If you are looking out for the perfect food and drinks to control your body heat, a perfect combination of honey as well as the cold milk will be a wonder. There is also a particular way to prepare this remedy. All you have to do is add a tablespoon of honey in cold milk and have it on a daily basis for fast and effective results.
Sandalwood and water for body heat control
Mix sandalwood with water or cold milk and make it into a fine paste. Apply this paste in your forehead and chin. This is a proven technique to reduce excessive body temperature and cool the skin instantly. You may also want to add few drops of rosewater to the paste for attaining greater results.
Butter and milk remedy
A combination of butter and milk works well as on of the tips to control body heat, food and drinks to control your body heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a glass of milk and have it daily. However, if you’ve high cholesterol, you should avoid this remedy
Vitamin C rich vegetables
Vegetables that are high in vitamin C and also fruits like orange and sweet lemon that contains citrus in it, are excellent foods to relieve body temperature. During the summer days when your body gets heat up both from internal and external way, consuming vitamin C rich vegetables work to remove your problem. You can also try out consuming some juices that brings out vitamin C.
Foods that helps in reducing body heat
One of the easiest tips to reduce body heat, foods & drinks to control your body heat is stay hydrated. In addition to controlling the body heat is consuming the healthy variety of foods that help reduce body temperature naturally. These include
- Cardamom – In line with the ancient practice of Ayurveda, using cardamom is the best way to relieve body temperature naturally. You can add cardamom in your tea as well as add as a flavoring agent in sweets and savory dishes.
- Peaches – Excessive body heat affects skin and often ends in rashes in addition to skin soreness. Peaches are generally known for containing vitamins A new, B2 and potassium content, which are essential for maintaining healthy skin and body. Dried peaches also helps in regulating the amount of heat produced by the body.
- Apricot – Drink a glass of apricot juice mixed with honey to cool the body temperature and quench the thirst. Since apricot is available in solid form, you need to extract juice out of it. Once the juice is extracted from the apricot, you can easily drink it without a second thought.
- Buttermilk -Drinking buttermilk in Summer helps in providing your body with required probiotics, minerals and vitamins that may be depleted on account of excessive sweat. Even if you are feeling very hot and your body is heated from inside, butter milk will help you get a controlled temperature of your body.
- Watermelon – Watermelon is that one fruit that contains almost 95% of water and aids in reducing body heat immediately. The juicy watermelon can be consumed in a hot summer day just like a fruit. You can also make a juice out of it with its juice extraction, salt, pepper and little lemon. It tastes great and is also healthy.
- Coconut water – Re-hydrate your body with a glass of coconut water as it helps in naturally balancing out the electrolytes in addition to regulating the body temperature.
- Other foods to help reduce body heat include cucumbers, bananas, sugarcane liquid, barley, citrus fruit juices and organic teas for example mint & fennel green tea.
Please consult your doctor in case your body temperature doesn’t normalize even after following these remedies.
Honey dew melon to avoid excessive body heat
One of the effective fruits that help in reducing heat inside an individual’s body is named as honey dew melon. When summer approaches, getting honey dew melon in the market is quite easy. You can now easily consume it in the sliced form or extract juice from the same. During a hot summer day, you can feel fresh with the juice extracted from honey dew melon. Along with being an ingredient for body heat reduction, this honey dew melon also contains essential nutrients, vitamin B as well as iron. It will be healthier option during summer.
Control body heat with mint
Mint is used in variety of culinary to get a wonderful flavor and even in hot summer day, the juice extracted from mint helps in keeping your body cool. It has been proved as a cooling remedy for your body. In order to reduce body heat naturally, doctors also suggest consuming mint leaves in diet. You can also get acne free as well as glowing skin after regular consumption of mint in your diet.
Cucumber to control body heat
The best heat reducing agent quickly from your body. During hot summer days, you can see the fruit sellers selling cucumber after peeling the skin so that it will be ready to eat for the travelers. People traveling for their work and any other reasons on a hot summer day will really need to stay cool and hydrated. The juicy fruit named as cucumber can bring back hydration to their body on a hot summer day and provide cooling effect to their body internally. You can easily reduce your body heat naturally if you can consume cucumber regularly.
Reduce body heat with radish
During summer days heat strokes are quite common among people. Thus, it becomes important for people get their body cool internally so that chance of heat stroke is less. Radish is a vegetable which is rich in water and also have good source of vitamin C. The vegetable is also associated with antioxidant that helps in lowering body heat. This vegetable is also very effective in fighting heat stress.
How to reduce body heat with fennel seeds
Take a handful of fennel seeds overnight and strain water from it by filtering it. Drink the water from fennel seeds regularly every morning so that you can get your body heat reduced during the hot summer days. This seed is used in most of the Indian culinary to bring flavor out of dishes. Even if you consider it health wise, the seed is regarded to be one of the best means to lower your internal body heat.
Fenugreek seed has been used by our grandparents for lowering high blood pressure in a natural way. Even during the hot summer days, you can get wonderful remedy of unbearable heat through the Fenugreek seed. You can make powder out of such seed and consume it with meals to win over the summer heat or simply soak some solid fenugreek seeds and drink the water to stay away from summer heat.
Splash of water
Water is indeed the most basic and effective remedy to reduce underlying body heat. You need to drink adequate quantity of water every day in order to wash away heat produced inside your body. Also the oxidants present in your body are a way of increasing heat inside your body. Water is effective in washing away such body heat and keeping your cool and hydrated on a hot summer day. Not only drinking of water splashes of water repeatedly on your face and hands during the summer will give you relief from scorching sun rays.
Keep raw milk in a refrigerator and drink it frequently to reduce heat inside your body. Make sure the milk is not too much cool. You can also make a milk shake out of it with addition of flavor according to your wish. There are chocolate flavor, orange flavor as well as strawberry from which you can choose any one and make a tasty shake during the summer. You can also add some coffee powder with sugar to make cappuccino during the hot summer days. You can also mix cold water with 2 teaspoon of honey and drink early in the morning to stay away from heat production within the body.
Lemon as a remedy to reduce body heat
Whenever you body gets heats up excessively, most common remedy is the fluid intake as the level of dehydration becomes really high which can be reduced with water or any other healthy fluid. Lemon is one of the juicy fruits that is to make juice. The content of vitamin C in it works well in lowering body temperature. In order to make lemon juice, squeeze ½ lemons in a glass of water and add a pinch of salt to it. Do not a use sugar as it really unhealthy. Instead use a spoon of honey. Mix them with water and drink.
Peppermint remedy to reduce body heat
You can now get a soothing and cooling effect in your body through peppermint. You need to get a handful of peppermint leave and put it in a pot to boil along with water. Do the boiling process for 20 minutes and strain the leaves. You can use that water at your bath tub to get a soothing feeling while you take bath. Also few drops of peppermint essential oil can be added in water to get the same effect.
You can also make a drink with the fresh peppermint leaves. You can add a teaspoon of dried peppermint leaves in hot water and boil like a tea. Strain he leaves and add honey as a sweetener. You can drink this natural peppermint tea to reduce body heat.
Indian gooseberry to control your body heat
During summer we become really helpless as the heat haunt us like anything. But, you can now come across tips to reduce body heat, food and drinks to control your body heat. Since Amla or Indian gooseberry is a powerful source of vitamin C, it will definitely give you relief from extreme heat. You can now make Amla juice with 2 spoon of amla juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, half lemon juice and a pinch of salt. If you can drink this every morning when you are with empty stomach, irritation due to excessive heat will be reduced. Try it today and feel the pleasure
Aloe Vera juice to control heat
Aloe Vera though is easily available within the nature, for years people did not have realized its benefits. But today beauticians have made people aware of the fact as they are including Aloe Vera extract in their products. By using those products, people are really getting very good results. Thus, it will be no harm if you can use fresh aloe Vera extract.
You need to cut the aloe Vera leaf from the middle and extract its gel. Apply this over your face and keep it for 20 minutes. You can instantly get a cooling effect with this.
You can also make Aloe Vera juice right at home with 2 spoon of Aloe Vera gel, little salt and water. Drink this and fee soothing from inside. This will be a wonderful remedy to control heat within your body during summer days.
Honey dew melon
As you have known the benefits of water melon in getting soothing feel from within, another important fruit which also helps you in reducing heat within your body is honey dew melon. You can have this simply like a fruit in your breakfast or after a meal to get a cool impact from inside. You can also make a wonderful juice with this honey dew melon along with a spoon of honey and a pinch of salt. This is such a tasty drink; even kids will love it. You can bring some fresh honey dew lemon melon and enjoy having soothing feel during summer.