Getting your hand manicured at home is not at all a difficult task. You must be spending a lot of money from your bucket in beauty parlors every month. But, were you successful in getting the fruitful result? Even if the result is fruitful, the cost becomes too high. Thus, it is the time for all of you to be cautious about the face and adopt the procedure of manicure right at home.
You need to get the tools with the help of which you can get your nails perfectly manicured. There are also some homemade manicure packs that gives fruitful result.
It is quite common to see hands rough due to excessive work pressure at home. They also come in contact with several chemicals, dust and dirt. Hence it is necessary to exfoliate and moisturize them regularly. Manicure is the process to give a professional cleansing and brightening of the hands.
A perfect manicure helps to brighten the hands and give them a beautiful look. Hands and nails need constant pampering with natural ingredients to clear off the dead cells and give a gorgeous look to the skin and nails of the hands. Application of cream daily at night will keep the hands smooth but a good scrub will help to clear all the dust and dirt that settles in the hands and around the nails.
It becomes a necessity for ladies to keep their nails in a good shape. You do not have to spend tons in the process of manicure. The parlor with professionals may charge you a high amount for cleaning your hand nails. But, you can now easily carry on with manicure with the help of some homemade ingredients. You can save a lot from your account if you follow few steps of manicure at home.
Tips for manicure at home
Shaping of your hand nails is very important as ladies really do show off their community. Previously, people used to adopt square or oval shaped nails. But today, the latest shape is known as squoval. This is a wonderful shape which is neither square nor oval. You can use a file to get a great shape to your hand nails. If you want to make your hand look chubby, go for square nails.
People have a habit of shaking the nail polish before applying it over the nails. It is probably a wrong practice. You must roll your nail polish bottle against your hand before applying it on your nails. This is an effective way of mixing the nail polish without the formation of bubbles. You must apply the nail polish in layers so that the colors come out in a great shape.
The process of manicure also includes the art of scrubbing. For making a natural scrubber, you can take some spoon of white wider granule sugar and add honey in it. You also require the ingredients like olive oil and milk. First of all, you have to soak your hand in warm water for a period of 10 minutes. Now you can add some warm milk to your hands. Now you have to apply honey to your feet and keep it as it is. Now apply the scrub made up of sugar and honey and rub on your hand in a gentle way. Now wash your hand with Luke warm water.
Butter milk manicure
In order to make a butter milk manicure, you require brush, hot water, 2 cups of butter milk, Vitamin E oil, ½ cup of orange juice, etc. Take all these ingredients in a container and blend it very well. Now soak your skin in the butter milk as this will prove to be a wonderful conditioner. Even your nails adjoining your nails will look wonderful after this step. This can also be treated as a mild exfoliate. You can scrub your skin gently and wash it away after sometime to get the best result.
There are many home made process of manicure. You can ask your younger sister or mother or someone else at home to help you out with the process. Just with the help of some home ingredients, it is quite easy to get manicure treatment. Your skin and nails will always remain fresh and glowing if you can regularly carry on with the procedure.
Homemade manicure scrubs
These effective natural scrubs must be used after soaking the hands for ten minutes in hot water in which some milk and shampoo is mixed. The scrub can be applied with a manicure brush and washed off with cold water and moisturized with a good hand cream.
- Sugar and olive oil scrub is a basic simple scrub made by mixing sugar and olive oil. Spread this scrub generously on the hands and around the nails and massage for five minutes in a circular movement. Wash it off with warm water and apply some moisturizer.
- Vanilla, brown sugar and honey scrub is an effective scrub made from natural ingredients to get smooth and soft hands. Mix vanilla extract, brown sugar and honey to make a smooth paste. Cinnamon can used instead of vanilla extract as it helps in circulation of blood and gives a glow to the hands. Spread the mixture on the hands and massage it well around the hands and palm. Remove the scrub by washing it with warm water.
- Lemon and sugar scrub is an excellent scrub to give a light tone to the skin of the hands. Mix both the ingredients and apply them on the hands. Leave it for five minutes and then clean the hands with water.
- Sea salt, coconut oil and vitamin E oil scrub Mix the three ingredients together and massage it all over on wet hands. Scrub in circular motion to remove the dead skin cells. Clean the hands with warm water and pat dry them.
Perfect manicure at home
- Sugar based manicure Soak the hands in warm water for 15 minutes. Then add few cups of milk to it. Rub honey on the hands and soak it back in water and milk. Scrub honey and sugar on the hands for 10 minutes. Wash it with cold water and apply Vitamin E cream after drying it.
- Buttermilk manicure Soak the hands in warm water and then soak them in a bowl of buttermilk. Scrub the hands with a mild brush to get rid of the dead skin cells and then wash in tepid water. Pat dry and massage the hands with almond oil.
- Smoothie manicure Blend a small banana, 2 strawberries, yogurt and orange juice into a smooth paste. Soak the hands in warm water for 10 minutes and then apply the paste on them. Leave it to dry and then wipe the mixture off with a wet towel. Massage the hands with vitamin E oil.
- Turmeric and chickpeas flour manicure is an effective tan remover. Make paste by mixing besan, yogurt, turmeric powder and olive oil. Spread it on the hands and palm and leave it to dry. Gently rub off the paste from the hands and clean the hands with a towel dipped in hot water. Use almond oil to moisturize the hands.
- Tomato-lime softener is good for rough skin on the hands. Mix some juice of tomato and lime and add some glycerine to it. Massage the hands for five minutes once a day with this mixture before washing it off with warm water.
- Honey-egg softener is made by mixing few drops of honey, one egg, glycerine and some barley powder in a bowl. Wash the hands clean and apply the mixture. Wash it off with warm water after five minutes.
DIY manicure scrubs for perfect manicure at home
Banana with sugar
You need to take a banana and mash it adequately. Now add a spoon of sugar. Mix them with few drops of lemon. Now apply this hand pack over your hands covering your fingers and other portions of hands. Let it dry for some time. Now use reverse hands to scrub the hand slowly so that the sugar granules helps in removing dead skin. Now, wait for some time and wash with cold water.
Fruit smoothie for manicure
In order to get your hands look attractive, you can also apply the pack of fruit smoothie. For this you require half cup of orange juice, a cup of curd, few strawberries and vitamin E oil. You need to get all these fruits in a blender and make pulp out of it. Before applying this, you have to soak your hands in Luke warm water with few drops of rose petals in it. Once your skin becomes soft apply the homemade pack over your hands. Keep this for 10 minutes and then wash it away.
Lentil pack for manicure
The lentil available right at your home can now be a wonderful remedy for manicure at home. You need to take 2 spoon of lentil, a spoon of honey and a pinch of turmeric. Grind them and apply over your hand. Keep this pack over your hand for some time and then wash it away.