Lips being one of the vital beauty organs of every human being especially for the women need to be as soft, smooth and firmly clear as possible.
Due to rise in pollution, proper diet as well as several other factors we have been losing the firmness and smoothness from the lips. It is not just our face that has fine line and wrinkles but also our lips that have them too.
No doubt that celebrities and models have the perfect lips but not all of them have got it naturally. They have undergone surgeries, done fillers and processes of dermabrasion to achieve such Perfection.
But guess what we have brought the perfect natural ways through the help of which you can get rid of Wrinkles and Fine Lines. Neither you have to invest in surgeries not you have to buy yourself costly injections to be used as fillers.
Natural ways to get rid of wrinkles on lips
- Lip balms
- Aloe Vera gel
- Pineapple juice
- Baking soda
- Egg whites
- Rose petals and raw milk
- Milk cream
- Natural oils
Just like other body parts that have glands to retain moisture and keep the skin moisturized, lips don’t have one. The layer of skin on our lips turn out to be try too often and this calls for the need to be attentive. One should use natural lip balms all the time without restricting its use to just winters. It keeps the skin moisturized.
Wrinkles on the lips is a problem you can deal with a natural plant usually found in every household which is Aloe Vera.
- Aloe Vera
- Squeeze an aloe vera leaf to take out some gel, then apply this gel regularly on your lips.
- It keeps the lip firm, moisturized and smooth.
- For best results, use it two times in a day.
Pineapple Juice tastes too good and although people don’t believe on the fact that they have much properties for health, they prove to be very beneficial in removing fine line and wrinkles from the lips.
- Pineapple juice
- All you have to do is apply some thick juice on your lips and keep it for 20 minutes before you wash it.
- Then you can gulp the juice down your throat.
Guess what? You can make your own DIY lip mask by the help of Papaya fruits. Also, they remove wrinkles from the lips efficiently.
- Just mash a ripe papaya then add a drop of honey to it.
- Now gently apply it on your lips.
- Do it daily for 15-20 minutes before you rinse it off.
Baking soda is a well known natural exfoliator which gently removes all the dirt, dead cells from the skin.
- Baking soda
- A tablespoon of baking soda to a few drops of water makes a consistent paste which you should apply on your lips once in a week.
- But don’t forget to moisturize your lips with some natural oil after this.
Cinnamon make for a great natural remedy for wrinkles and mixing them with a natural oil of your choice makes it even better.
- Cinnamon powder
- Coconut oil
- It becomes more of a gentle mixture to keep the lips moisturized as well as wrinkle free.
- Add some cinnamon powder to coconut or olive or tea tree oil and apply it on your lips daily.
Just like Baking soda even Sugar makes for a good natural scrub for the lips. They make the lips smooth and soft; they work as excellent balms for the lips.
- You should apply some sugar paste made from mixing sugar and water together on your lips every night.
- Once it stays for longer hours it heals the lines, spots and wrinkles of the lips.
Hardly people know How Egg whites effectively remove the fine lines and wrinkles from the lips. This anti wrinkle home remedy though smells bad but does wonder for the lips.
- Apply some egg white on your lips daily for 10-15 minutes and then gently pat it off with some soft cloth.
- There is no need to wash it.
- After this apply a layer of lip balm or oil on your lips so that it doesn’t lose any amount of hydration.
Honey alone is very good for the skin and they have great results when it comes to removing Wrinkles from the lips.
- Apply a thick coat of honey on your lips daily and you would notice how the lines and freckles are gradually vanishing.
- You can also mix some mashed bananas in it to make a consistent mixture and coat your lips with it.
Rose Petals being their gentle self are good for the lips, which is why they are used in so many lip balms.
- Rose petals
- Soaking some rose petals in raw milk, then apply the same milk after it has soaked all the properties of the petal makes for a great combination.
- It keeps the skin moisturized and makes it baby soft.
- Later you can also coat some oil on your lips.
It is yet another Desi remedy all the old people would suggest since getting original milk cream back then was easy.
- Milk cream
- If you can store some milk cream from the milk that has been boiled nicely then apply it on your lips.
- Apply it as if you are applying your favourite lipstick and within days you will notice how the wrinkles have taken an exit.
Oatmeal acts as a natural exfoliator of the bad skin cells that are causing lines and wrinkles on and near your lips.
- Apply some cooked oatmeal on your lips on a daily basis is going to gently exfoliate all the bad and bring in all the refreshing good for your lips.
- After you clean the oatmeal, just apply a layer of balm on your lips so that it stays moisturized.
There are so many Oils that are very effective and efficient for the lips. They are too good in removing wrinkles from the lips. Lips being a delicate part of the face one needs to make sure they buy the oils that are organic and natural.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Oils that serve as good anti wrinkle remedy are Olive oil, Coconut oil and Vitamin E oil.
- You can either apply a few drops of it on your lips daily for 15 minutes or before you go to bed.
- Also, you can mix them with other natural ingredients and then apply it on the lips.
Well, you can obviously use bottles to store water but don’t use it to drink water straight away from it. Doctors say that drinking water from bottle makes the lip prone to wrinkles.
Also, drinking lots and lots of water everyday increases the collagen production which is responsible for keeping the lip intact and smooth.
If you were to listen to what your grandma had to say about treating wrinkles of the lips, then she would recommend you apply original ghee (also referred to as Desi Ghee) on your lips regularly. They work efficiently well on the lines and dryness of the lips.
Tips to get rid of wrinkles on lips
Other than relying over surgical procedures to get wrinkle free lips, it is always a better idea to exercise. There are facial exercises which focuses on reducing fine lines and wrinkles from the skin.
Search for exercises online which focus on your lips. Since these exercises boost the collagen production of the skin helping the skin remain firm and intact.
As we mentioned earlier that lips don’t have glands to keep themselves moisturized and hydrated at all times.
So, protecting them from the direct rays of the sun is basically one of the foremost thing you need to do especially when wrinkles have been your lip’s best friend. Apply some natural lip balm before going out in the sun.
Eating the right food
Eating what is right and healthy for the body is an age-old practice for literally all types of problem. Eat food items that are rich in Antioxidants and Omega 3 Fatty acids.
These two have enough properties to deal with the problem of wrinkles. Food items rich in vitamins, minerals and free radicals keep the skin naturally younger and beautiful for a long time.
If you want a pink and younger looking lips like that of a baby and you have a habit of smoking then avoid that in the first place. Smoking habits make the lips turn black, dull and fragile. They also cause wrinkles on the upper lips and your lips are always going to feel dry.
A usual facial massage that men and women account to on a weekly or monthly basis is a good way to stop the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the lips.
A facial massage that has been done using the finest quality products ensure blood circulation, collagen production and hydration of the skin. So, make sure you go for taking facial massage at least once in a month.