Sun tanning is a natural condition caused by the skin’s exposure to the sun. The skin becomes darker when the quantity of melanin in the skin increases. Tanning is actually the skin’s way to protect itself from the harmful ultra violet radiations from the sun. It may be protecting but the discoloration is terrifying especially on the forehead that stands out from the rest of the face after it is tanned.
As Sun is omnipresent and is essential to living beings which gives us vitamin-D all naturally. But overexposure to Sun rays is inevitable in summers and may lead to many problems of sun burns or sun tans. However, sunburns are deeper than suntans where tan makes your skin tone look uneven and dark as tanning isn’t always uniform.
How to remove tan on forehead with home remedies
Honey and Papaya face pack
You need to grind a few slices of fresh papaya and add to it a teaspoon of natural honey, stirring the mixture, so that it mixes evenly. Once done, you should apply this paste on your forehead, and allow it to dry for some time. Once done, wash off the face with cold water. Try this remedy 2/3 days a week.
Orange extract remedy
Grind a peel of an orange and mix with cold milk, sandalwood, and a few drops of rose water. Apply the paste on the affected areas, leaving it for 15/20 minutes to dry completely. Rinse off the face once the pack has dried completely. You will experience a sweet surprise, exploring a complete elimination of the tan on forehead, applying this remedy for a few days.
Rosewater and sandalwood face pack
You would simply require making a paste of sandalwood, mixing enough of rose water and apply the pack on the forehead. Let it dry for 10 minutes, and then, splash it off, applying chilled water. You will not only get the complete elimination of the Sun tan, but you will notice noticeable improvement in the condition and appearance of the skin.
Lime, lemon and Aloe Vera face pack
Powered with thrice the benefits in lemon, lime and Aloe Vera, this is one of the best home remedy to eliminate the troubles of tan on the forehead. You need a few slices of Lime that you will grind and mix the juice of half a lemon to it, and a few drops of Aloe Vera extract, applying the pack on the entire face. Let it dry and then, wash off the face with water. Apply this remedy regularly to get the most delightful outcome, within a few days.
In addition, you can take a teaspoon of turmeric powder, and mix a few drops of rose water to it, to form a paste. Then, apply the pack on the forehead, face, neck and shoulders to get rejuvenated and tan-free skin.
Turmeric and bengal gram flour face pack
The goodness of antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant turmeric powder when mixed in proportion with besan or Bengal Gram Flour helps in getting rid of the sun-tanned and dark pigmentation on your skin. Wash your skin and apply the rich paste on your skin to dry out evenly. Now, let it stay for about 15-20 minutes, wash it off using cold water and bask in the glory of radiant and glowing skin. For effective results, use this pack regularly twice a week.
Strawberry and milk face pack
The rich blend of strawberry and milk is a sumptuous treat for heart, soul and feed this pack to your face for flawless even-tone skin. Pour the grandeur mix of strawberry and milk directly on the skin using crushed strawberries for an enhanced fair and rich look. This will instantly turn back time, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and also help you give a flawless timeless visual appearance.
Oatmeal and butter milk for forehead
Did you ever know that these breakfast essential will help you remove the tanned forehead someday? Well, to your surprise, oatmeals are rich in essential oils that help in exfoliation and removing the dead skin cells from the top layer of epidermis, thereby exuding a natural glow plus added benefit of butter milk will help enhance the moisturized and soothing skin. You can mix equal parts of both the ingredients and apply it evenly on your skin, wash it off using cold water. Voila, here’s a perfect fix to glowing skin.
Orange juice and yogurt face pack
Get a high on collagen laden orange juice which helps in reducing the fine lines, wrinkles and ageing signs effectively. Loaded with Vitamin C, orange juice substantially helps in fighting away the blemishes, acne scars and pimples on the skin too. This plays a vital role in clearing away the impurities from the surface of the skin while yogurt acts as a catalyst, it is a natural bleacher and moisturizer that helps in smoothening, lightening and removing the sun tanned areas on your skin. It also fights against the dark pigmented elements like melanin that promotes darkening of the skin.
Wheat flour face mask
Put forward a gorgeous face with wheat flour and water face pack that will instantly help in clearing away the sun tanned pigmentation and also deal with the blotches, blemishes and acne scars on your skin’s surface. The goodness of wheat flour natural extracts can be mixed with water and applied on the face. Leave it to dry for 14-20 minutes and wash it off using cold water to flaunt bright luminous face.
Sip the heavenly antioxidant rich green tea for weight loss and to promote healthy glowing skin. Pour the amazing green tea bags out of the tea cups and apply them directly on the sun-tan affected areas of your skin to help remove the stubborn tanning. This will not only help in cooling down the inflammation and burning sensation of the sunburnt areas. This also helps in effectively reducing the fine lines, ageing signs and wrinkles.
Natural remedies to remove sun tan from the forehead
- Oil remedy works miracles by removing the dirt and helping to exfoliate the outer level of the dead skin. Mix olive oil, almond oil and sesame oil and apply it on the forehead. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water using besan or gram flour as a scrub.
- Raw milk mixed with turmeric powder can be applied on the forehead. Leave it for 15 minutes and scrub it off.
- Make a paste of white bread,yogurt. Lime juice and cold milk. Apply this on the forehead. Leave it for 15 minutes. Then gently rub and wash it off.
- Lemon juice has natural bleaching qualities which lightens the skin. Make natural scrub by mixing sugar, lime juice and glycerine. Rub it on the forehead with the fingertips in a gentle motion. This will help to get rid of the suntan from the forehead and will also make the skin softer.
- Cucumber, rose water and lemon Juice can be mixed together and applied on the forehead with cotton. Wait for 10 minutes and then wash it with cold water.The acidic property of lemon acts as a natural bleach in removing tan and fighting pimples. Cucumber juice and rose water are cooling agents.
- Aloe Vera, Masoor Daal (Red Lentil) and Tomato acts as a complete skin rejuvenator. Make a paste of these ingredients by soaking and grinding the dal coarsely and mixing aloe Vera gel and tomato pulp. Apply on the forehead and wash after 20 minutes.
- Butter milk and oat meal makes an excellent exfoliating pack. It helps in clearing blackheads and dead cells, soothing the skin and healing blisters.
- Overexposure to sun results in dark spots, pigmentation and freckles. This can be reduced by applying a strawberry and milk cream pack which contains lightening agents that help in making the forehead clear.
- Milk powder is an excellent agent for reducing the effects of sun tan. It moisturizes the skin and gives it a clear tone and texture. Make a paste by mixing milk powder with f honey and few drops of almond oil. Apply it on the face and leave it on face for 20 minutes before washing it off with water.
- Sandal wood powder or paste works as a natural skin cleanser removing impurities and dead cells. It has many medicinal qualities and is used for healing blemishes and blisters on the forehead. It also has skin lightening properties. Make a paste of sandalwood and coconut water with few drops of almond oil. Apply this on the face and forehead. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Coconut water is very helpful in removing skin tan. Drink it or apply the white fleshy portion of a green coconut (mashed) on the forehead and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Saffron helps in natural skin lightening, toning,removing tan, and fighting acne and pimples. Soak saffron in milk cream overnight. Blend with fingers and apply on the forehead. Let it dry and then wash it off.
- Pine apple with its enzymes help in removing dead cells from tanned and burnt foreheads.Vitamin C in pineapples helps to reduce the aging effects of the sun like fine lines, freckles and wrinkles. Mix a small amount of pineapple pulp with honey and apply it on the forehead. Leave for 5 minutes and wash it off.
- Cornmeal helps in effective removal of dead cells and black heads from skin of the forehead. Corn meal face scrub made with lemon juice and curd is effective on oily skin. It helps in removing excess oil and sebum from skin of the forehead without drying it.
- Applying wheat flour on the skin can help in improving the skin tone, fade away dark spots and improve the texture of the skin. Simply make a paste with wheat flour and water and apply it on the forehead. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash to get a softer and brighter skin.
Here are some natural kitchen secrets or remedies to remove sun tan off your forehead:
- Mix 4 tsp sesame seed oil + 1 tsp olive oil+ 1 tsp almond oil
Apply it on your forehead skin and wash it off after 20 minutes with warm water using gram flour as a scrub. Works wonders as it tend to remove dirt and exfoliate the outer layer of the dead skin.
- Mix 4 tsp cucumber paste + 2 tsp lemon juice + 1 tsp fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti).
This mixture is an excellent anti-tan pack that removes dirt and tan effectively. Put on forehead skin for 15 minutes and wash off.
- Mix 3 tsp gram flour + 2 tsp curd + 1 tsp lemon juice
Apply on affected skin and wash off after 15 minutes. The tan begins to wear off eventually in due course of time.
- Mix 2 tsp of Lemon juice + 2 tsp Glycerin.
Apply it on the affected area and wash when it dries. Best results when used at nights.
- it is one of the effective anti-tan veggie that is readily available in all the kitchens to remove sun tan from forehead, hands and face or any affected area.
Mash a raw potato in a blender and apply the mashed potato on affected sun tan areas and wash off after 15 minutes
Papaya and pineapple
Mix mash papaya & pineapple in a blender and apply it on affected areas of tan. Makes sure you apply this mix not more than 10 minutes as the fruits are very concentrated.
Lastly, prevention is better than cure, besides using these mixes and kitchen secretes to remove sun tan off your skin make sure: You do not step out without applying a sun screen on to your skin with the required amount SPF. Use a hat or a scarf and shades to protect your face and eyes.
When you are moving out in winter for a party, complete makeup will be appropriate. You cannot just apply the makeup that applies for any season such as summer or raining season. There is an appropriate type of makeup that is only meant for winter season. In this season you need to apply the foundation that is having a smooth finish. Now how do you know that which foundation has smooth finish? I have the answer for that as well. You can absolutely go for the creamy liquid foundation. But, another important fact you must consider is the color of foundation. It should be as per your skin color.
Winter beauty colors
Some colors are meant for some season. Even for winter, you have some color specification. Some people are not aware of the appropriate winter colors. As a result they don’t get good marks for beauty. Thus, you must know which colors are good for winter. Colors like brown and grey will be good in such weather. Whether you are wearing the dresses or pullovers or the jackets, the perfect choice of color will be important.
Cover your hair
You need to keep your hair healthy and beautiful always. All you have to do here is make sure you have a scarf or a hat over your hair. Your hair will become dry and frizzy if you don’t cover your hair. Thus, covering the hair with anything will be really essential for you during the winter season. This will retain the shin of your hair for a longer period of time. Also the dryness of hair caused due to extreme weather will be avoided.
Socks and gloves
People hardly care about their legs during winter. They take care of their skin on face and body. But, it is quite normal to forget the feel. This gives rise to cracked heels and chapped skin. The best way to protect your fingers, palm and the feet will be wearing the socks and gloves. But remember to remove the dead skin from the heels, put moisturizer and then cover with the socks and gloves.