You might wash your face and do a lot of things to treat conditions like acne and freckles, or even make your complexion glow a little more, but there is this one thing most of us tend to miss out on. Yes, we are talking about blackheads, and to be honest, they don’t really look nice. Blackheads are tiny black dots which accumulate near our nose, arms, chin, back, face, neck and shoulders.
They are barely unnoticeable from far but can make you look far from close. In this article, we will go through some natural home remedies to treat blackheads with honey.
How does honey help in removing blackheads?
- Honey is overloaded with skin and beauty benefits than just being a taste enhancer. They are known to heal a lot of conditions and are usually always at home.
- Honey is a natural antibiotic which pulls away dirt from pores of skin and cleans blackhead. It is known to keep your face hydrated and clear complexion.
- Home remedies made of honey will naturally peel out blackhead and soothe affected area. It works like a moisturizer and adds shine.
- Honey has antioxidants, antiseptic and anti-bacterial elements which improve the end results.
- With regular appliance you can remove the possibility of blackheads complete, since honey has low pH level falling between 3.2 to 4.5.
How to remove blackheads with honey
- Buy some raw and organic honey and apply it to the affected zones. You can have it slightly warmed for better results.
- Let it soak in for 15 minutes.
- It will tighten your skin, which is why it is good to rinse with lukewarm water first and then use cold water.
- Repeat thrice a week for quick results.
Honey and apples to clear blackheads quickly
- Take a fresh apple and peel it
- Cut into slices and then blend to make pulp.
- Now add a pinch of chopped mint to it
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornmeal or uncooked oats and add that too.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey, warm it up and add it to the mixture.
- This will let you blend all the elements into a thick paste.
- Apply it on your blackhead and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- The mix will dry out completely.
- Cleanse it with warm water and then repeat.
Honey, oatmeal and tomatoes to clear blackheads fast
- Take a cup of oats and add 1 tablespoon of honey to it.
- Extract juice from 3 tomatoes and make smooth paste.
- Let the mix sit for 10 minutes and let it dry out.
- Rinse with water and then repeat till you get desired results.
Honey and egg white to get rid of blackheads fast
- Take 1 egg and eliminate the yolk.
- Use the egg white to add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the mix to your face and let the mix dry out.
- Cleanse with lukewarm water and then cold water.
Honey and oats to remove blackhead quickly
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground oatmeal
- Add ½ tablespoon of honey
- Add 1 egg white for improves results.
- Make smooth paste and then apply on the affected areas.
- Rinse it with water after 10 minutes.
- Repeat till desired results are obtained.
Honey and almonds in blackheads removal
- Take some almond and have them finely crushed.
- Add honey to it and make smooth paste.
- Apply it to dry and on the face
- Cleanse it well with water
- Repeat twice a week for quicker results.
Honey, sugar and milk to stop blackheads
- Take 1 teaspoon of organic honey and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Now add some milk and make smooth paste.
- Scrub gently after applying the mix.
- Wait for half hour.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat till desired results are obtained.
Honey and sea salt to stay away from blackheads
- Take 1 teaspoon of way honey and add 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Apply it to the concerned zone and then exfoliate the skin.
- Rub gently in circular motion.
- Cleanse with water.
- Repeat if and when needed. This remedy keeps skin moisturized with honey and cleanses impurities due to the salt content.
Honey and lemon to get rid of blackheads
- Chop a lemon in two.
- Pour 3-5 drops of honey on both the pieces.
- Apply individually on the affected areas.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Repeat twice a week for quick results.
- You can also add a pinch of baking soda.
Honey, salt and lemon to remove blackheads fast
- Mix equal quantities of lemon and honey.
- Add salt and then massage on the concerned zones.
- Let the mix sit for 10 minutes.
- Cleanse it with water.
- Pat dry with towel and repeat regularly.
Honey, lemon and strawberry for blackheads
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey and add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- Take 2-3 ripe strawberries and have them mashed well.
- Mix the ingredients together and apply on the zone.
- Have it nicely scrubbed for 3 minutes.
- Wash it well.
- Repeat as required.
Honey, lemon and oats
- Take ½ cup of rolled oats
- Add ¼ cup of water to it
- Next add 1 tablespoon of honey
- Add ¼ lemon juice
- Rinse it well with warm water
- Pat dry and repeat as required.