Are you looking for a keto diet plan option for a week? Read this to get a perfect diet plan for a week and know which are the keto snacks you should take.
Vegetarian diet plan for a week
- Breakfast: A bowl of keto porridge prepared with full-fat coconut milk, a handful of ground flaxseeds, chia seeds and some unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Lunch: Low carb vegetable soup.
- Snack: Vegetable spring rolls wrapped in lettuce dipped in peanut sauce.
- Dinner: Cauliflower rice stir-fry and tofu.
- Breakfast: Scrambled tofu with vegan cheese and sliced avocado.
- Lunch: Zucchini noodles prepared in walnut pesto sauce and cheese.
- Snack: Celery with hummus.
- Dinner: Walnut chili made with cheese topped with some slice avocado.
- Breakfast: Chia seed pudding prepared with full-fat coconut milk and chopped almonds.
- Lunch: Cream based coconut and cauliflower soup.
- Snack: Whole grain crackers with eggplant dip.
- Dinner: Shirataki noodles prepared in Alfredo sauce mixed with mushrooms.
- Breakfast: A bowl of full-fat coconut yogurt with a handful of nuts, chia seeds and some unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Lunch: Coconut based curry made with tofu and vegetables.
- Snack: Jicama sticks with jalapeno hummus dip.
- Dinner: Pizza made with cauliflower crust and topped with some non-starchy veggies and cheese.
- Breakfast: Scrambled tofu prepared with mushrooms, spinach and some shredded vegan cheese.
- Lunch: A bowl of vegetable and tofu salad prepared with avocado dressing.
- Snack: Veggies dipped in spinach and artichoke dip.
- Dinner: Eggplant plant lasagne with shredded cheese.
- Breakfast: A glass of keto smoothie prepared with full-fat coconut milk, some almond butter, cocoa powder and vegan protein powder.
- Lunch: A bowl of spicy bean soup with vegetable salad.
- Snack: Spinach and pine nuts stuffed mushrooms.
- Dinner: A bowl of cauliflower fried rice.
- Breakfast: Coconut, almond and chia seed pudding.
- Lunch: A bowl of green salad prepared with avocado, cheese, non-starchy veggies and a handful of pumpkin seeds.
- Snack: Cucumber slices with mushroom and Olive Tapenade.
- Dinner: Black bean and sesame stuffed mushrooms with vegetable salad.
Non vegetarian diet plan for a week
- Breakfast: Have eggs with bacon and tomatoes.
- Lunch: Opt for salad – Chicken salad with olive oil and feta cheese.
- Dinner: Go for salmon and asparagus prepared in butter.
- Breakfast: Have a goat cheese omelette made with tomato and basil.
- Lunch: Drink a glass of Almond milk with peanut butter and some cocoa powder.
- Dinner: Have veggies with cheddar cheese and some meatballs.
- Breakfast: Have a glass of peanut butter milkshake.
- Lunch: A bowl of shrimp salad with olive oil and avocado.
- Dinner: Have pork chops with Parmesan cheese and broccoli and some salad on the side.
- Breakfast: Prepare an omelette with salsa, avocado, onions, peppers and some spices.
- Lunch: Dip some celery sticks in guacamole and salsa and a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: Have stuffed chicken which has cream cheese, pesto and veggies stuffed in it.
- Breakfast: Take one serving of sugar-free yogurt with some peanut butter, cocoa powder and stevia.
- Lunch: Have beef stir-fry with vegetables prepared in coconut oil.
- Dinner: Eat a burger with egg, bacon and cheese but without buns.
- Breakfast: Prepare omelette with ham, cheese and veggies.
- Lunch: Have a portion of ham with cheese slice and munch on some nuts.
- Dinner: Have white fish with an egg and some spinach prepared in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: Have fried eggs with some bacon and mushrooms.
- Lunch: Prepare a burger with some salsa, guacamole and cheese.
- Dinner: Have steak and eggs with salad on the side.
Keto snack options
- Fatty fish like tuna, salmon, anchovies and sardines or fatty meat.
- A handful of nuts like almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pine nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, brazil nuts .
- Olives and cheese.
- Hard boiled eggs.
- A bar that has 90% dark chocolate.
- Almond milk with peanut butter and some cocoa powder.
- Yogurt with peanut butter and cocoa powder.
- Strawberries with cream (which is my favourite option!).
- Celery sticks with salsa dip and guacamole.