Piles are also called hemorrhoids and hemorrhoids which are of two types: internal and external. When there is a swelling of the anus lining of the lower rectum it leads to piles. The internal piles exist with pain-free rectal bleeding where as external piles discomforts the person with swelling in the anus area and gradual pain.
Piles are caused due to many reasons and most often includes: Hereditary factors, imbalanced diet, absence of fiber, anal cavity abnormal growth, sitting long hours, constipation etc. The pain caused by the piles can be treated with many of the home remedies as follows.
Symptoms of hemorrhoids
The common symptoms that you can see for hemorrhoids is the presence of blood. You can notice bright red blood on toilet paper, if you have internal hemorrhoid. You could notice a blood clot around your anus or swelling, if you are suffering with external hemorrhoids.
- Itching, anal pain
- Irritation, blood clots or lumps around the anus
Top best natural home remedies to prevent piles or hemorrhoids
Cold compress best tip for piles
Cold compress helps to shrink. It can reduce the pain instant relief from itching. Cold compress is easier to pass stools as and when the swelling is reduced. So, wrap some ice in a clean cloth and apply it over the hemorrhoids. Repeat it several times a day that helps to constrict the blood vessels that can reduce piles or hemorrhoids.
Aloe vera best natural herbal treatment
Aloe vera is an effective way to assist fast relief from hemorrhoids with its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to resolve the symptoms in an easy way. Take aloe vera leave and cut its stripes by discarding all the thorns and then freeze it. You just simply apply it on the inflamed area for the double action of a cold compress. Aloe vera helps in the reduction of inflammation. You can just apply the gel that is extracted from the aloe vera leaves to soothe and hydrate the swollen veins.
How to prevent piles with lemon juice?
Lemon juice is rich in antioxidants and helps to cure the condition. You can just apply it directly to the inflamed area. Or you can just consume lemon juice with ginger and some added honey to taste and reap the nutritional benefits of the fruit to reduce pain and inflammation.
Fiber foods that help to prevent constipation
Fiber is the essential food for easy digestion and for colon health. Fiber nutrients help in soften stools and to clean out the gastrointestinal system. Fiber rich food prevents constipation. Fiber rich foods include flax seeds, prunes, pears, vegetables, and beans.
Apple cider vinegar to prevent piles
Apple cider vinegar helps in treating the condition of piles of hemorrhoids. Take some apple cider in a bowl and dab a cotton ball in it. Directly, apply on the hemorrhoids for an instant relief. But, by applying it directly causes a stinging sensation for some time. At that time you can avoid using it. But, it helps to decrease itching and pain instantly. The process is for external hemorrhoids only.
For internal hemorrhoids, you can just consume a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a small amount of water in it that helps to provide relief from pain and bleeding.
How to get rid of piles by soaking?
Soaking helps to give fast relief. Soak yourself in a tub of warm water. Soaking in water helps to provide instant relief from pain and itching. This makes the blood vessels to relax. So soak the inflamed area for 15 – 20 minutes in warm water. You can just wipe the area gently by using a wet towel as that it helps to dry it. Repeat it regularly for better results that helps in reducing hemorrhoids effectively.
Ways to reduce the pain of hemorrhoids by olive oil
Olive oil is a great ingredient and helps in curing the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Olive oil is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to soothe the area and reduced discomfort. Olive oil increases the elasticity of the blood vessels. It also reduces the trauma of passing hard stools. You can just consume a small amounts of olive oil with food on a regular basis that will improve the functionality of the bowel movement. This happens due to the presence of monounsaturated fatty acids in olive oil.
Hydration best home remedy for piles
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day as it helps to flush out toxins in your body. Water can keep your colon area that helps you to stay soft and moist and also make your stool soft. Always be hydrated to cleanse your internal system. Water hydrates the body and help to soften stools. Similarly fiber rich foods also help to soften stools and reduce the pain during a bowel movement.
Buttermilk natural tips for hemorrhoids
Buttermilk is the best natural home remedy to prevent piles. Prepare buttermilk by mixing ¼ carom seed powder and 1 gram black salt into a 1 glass of buttermilk. Drink one glass of buttermilk a day after completing your lunch. This helps to get relief from hemorrhoids. Buttermilk helps to stop regeneration and also protects you from dehydration.
How to reduce hemorrhoids with onions?
Onion helps to reduce piles or hemorrhoids. Eat a raw onion or eat an onion with curd or buttermilk can help you to get rid of hemorrhoids. Onions are best food for piles. Instead, you can also eat 500gm papaya after 30 minutes as when you finished your lunch. Onions, papaya, radish are the best foods to reduce hemorrhoids.
Look at the simple and easy tips to get rid of piles pain
- Boil the ripe bananas and consume it twice a day, it is one of the effective home remedy to treat piles naturally as it is known for laxative.
- Warm the olive oil and apply it for effective results.
- Take a glass of buttermilk and dash some lemon juice into it, i.e., a tablespoon and half tablespoon of rock salt. It also cures the problem.
- Latex of banyan mixed with milk can also be beneficial if employed regularly.
- In curing the piles condition simply, take a cup of curd and add mustard powder to it. Drink and get relaxed. Prefer to take home made curd.
- Berries are the best sources of anti-inflammatory properties. So, consume them regularly for the better benefits. You can also try the intake of grapes in addition with the blackberries.
- To keep the system cool and to remove the toxins, one can try this – Made a concoction with ginger, sweet lime, mint and honey.
- Whole grain cereals are more referred to the piles survivors than the refined cereals.
- To clean up the system and to cure the piles, try to drink the radish juice, it is so natural and prevents the pain. You can prefer taking 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup, a regular intake will be more effective.
- Try the juice of turnip leaves or crushed leaves of bitter gourd to cure the condition of piles.
- To flush out the wastes from the system, sometimes it is also recommended to consume the solution prepared with neem leaves and wheat grass. Boil them and made a solution.
- To get the wholesome nutrients prepares a small dish with boiled rice. Take the boiled rice and add it curd and ripe banana, it cools the system and entire body helps in giving relief from burns.
- Extract the juice from the onion and add it pinch amount of sugar and water, it is as healthy as simple to prepare.
- Piles sometimes gives the harmful effects, to keep them bay cumin seeds works well. Roast the cumin seeds and prepare them to powder, take one spoon of the powder and dash it with water.
- If the veins got swollen then apply baking soda to reduce the inflammation. You can also try using the carrot or beet-root juice to apply. If the swelling is causing pain consume aloe vera juice to get relief.
- To heal the piles, try to drink the juice extracted from the tamarind flowers regularly.
- Dry the seeds of mango and powder them mix equal amounts of powder, honey and have it. It is one of the best remedy to cure piles.