Wow! I am sure that the title itself is so exciting to know if there are real symptoms to guess who the joyful bundle that you carry in you. After all, that’s a wonderful part of anyone’s life, when the lady carries the joy and love inside her. It’s very common that everyone including the “to be mom” gets so many questions along with the excitement and happiness. Not because of any other reasons, but to know if it’s a cute boy or a pretty girl for whom they should prepare their home to welcome. Here, we have got few symptoms of baby boy, that are said to be nearly matchups to guess it. Let us quickly have a glance at sins of boy during pregnancy. Remember, these are just myths which are working for few women, and not for the others. So, request you not to go only with these myths, but just eat healthy and be happy to welcome a healthier and happier prince or princess.
Signs during your pregnancy that prove that you are going to have a baby boy:
Food habits that prove you are going to have a baby boy
Food habits can vary from one woman to other. But there are some odd traits that kind of match in all women when it comes to noticing the baby’s gender:
- The salty and sour tastes better: When you have random cravings for potato chips or may be feeling like finishing off a whole bottle of pickles, you can be sure that it is a baby boy. Baby boys make mothers crave for sour and salty food products.
- The crust of the cake is your piece: Do you always go for the crunchy outside part of the cake and try to avoid the slices in between? It might just be a sign that you are going to have a baby boy at home.
- You feel like vomiting when you smell something weird: When you are generally carrying a baby boy, you get to feel uncomfortable with any kind of weird and pungent smell. This can be smell of eggs or ginger or garlic for that reason.
Body signs that prove that it is a baby boy
Whenever you are expecting a child, your body goes through a lot of mental and physical changes. Some of them can indicate if you are going to have a baby boy:
- Your skin shines: a prince charming always comes as a shine on his mother’s face. You would feel a glow on your face that doesn’t go. This indicates that you are going to have a baby boy soon.
- Your skin feels dry: mothers who feel that their skin is dry and keep applying lotions and creams to find their skin still dry are going to be mothers to sons.
- Your feet feel cold: if you always feel cold as far as your feet is concerned and you feel the need of covering your feet with socks all the time, you are going to give birth to a baby boy.
Though it sounds odd, there are funny sayings that often say if it is a baby boy or a baby girl. Let us take a look at few of them:
- Which way does your wedding ring swing? Take your wedding ring and tie it to a thread. Now, hold the other edge of the thread and suspend the ring over your palms. If the ring moves to and fro, it is a baby boy.
- The hairline of your first child: It is said that the hairline at the back of the neck of your first baby can often tell you if it is a boy or a girl. It is said that when you check the back of your first baby’s hairline, if it is straight, it has to be a baby boy.
- Daddy’s weight: Notice your husband’s weight while you are pregnant. If he stays the same he was, it is going to be a baby boy.
Let me take you through those mostly believed myths.
It is believed that the carrying position also confirms the sex of the baby during pregnancy. If the mother is carrying the baby at a low position, then it might be a boy.
Position of tummy
It is said to be a baby boy when the tummy position is low.
The lesser mornings without any morning sickness, the more chances to welcome a prince. This is mostly because of the hormonal changes that happens during pregnancy. It varies from women to women.
Age calculation with the month you conceive
Add your age to the number of month you conceived in, if the number is even, it’s a prince.
Food craving signs of baby boy
It is believed that if you crave for savoury and spicy snacks, instead of sweets, it is expected to be a baby boy.
Speed of baby’s heartbeat
While you go for ultrasound scanning, if you may find your baby’s heartbeat is less than 140 times per minute, it can be assumed as a baby boy.
If you have heavy vomitings for the first 5 months, it is also expected to be a symptom of baby boy.
Glow in the face
The lesser glow you get on your face, the more chances to welcome a Junior Master.
It’s obvious that the color of urine changes during pregnancy because of the hormones effect. But it is said that if it’s dark yellow, chances are more to welcome a baby boy.
Usually, the size of the left side breast is always bigger than the right side one. But if you find the right side one to be bigger than the left side one during your pregnancy, please be ready to welcome a baby boy!
When you feel too much of cold on your feet, they predict it to be a symptom of getting a baby boy.
I know that it sounds strange! But yes that if you have dry hands along with the cold feet, it can be assumed to be a boy baby.
If you are gaining weight only around your stomach, again it’s a symptom to get the nursery painted in blue for the prince.
These are few highly believed myths by most of the women. However, most of the above said changes occur to every woman during her pregnancy, depending on her body nature and the hormonal balance in it. Not necessarily all these have to be wrong as in few cases, they got their predictions wright. Whereas in few, they seem not to be working well. Well, to all the beautiful to be moms out there, please keep imagining and enjoy all those feelings and ready to get surprised when your joyful bundle hits this world! To all the relatives and friends, please wait for the surprise and keep predicting and enjoy the surprise on the day when that finally reveals.