One of the worst health disorders today has become premature greying. There are numerous reasons and various solutions but nobody knows which one is effective enough. There might be a million of healthcares claiming to solve your grey hair complains permanently, but nothing can beat the power of natural care. Having grey hair before the average stage of aging is quite embarrassing and disheartening. In this article we will take a sneak-peak through the causes and give you some amazing home remedies to solve your grey hair issues naturally!
Causes of premature grey hair
Aging is one of the natural stages of our lifecycle. A lot of people take it positively and like to let their shiny grey hair glow, while a lot of people use home remedies or dye their hair. The causes below are concerns for people, who have started growing grey hair prematurely:
- Melanin Pigment Deficiency
- Genetic disorder
- Unhealthy diet and lack of nutrition
- Excessive usage of chemical products
- Excessive smoking or drinking
- Reactions from medications
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Allergic infection
How to cover grey hair naturally?
Your cause might be due to age or might be due to any of the reasons above, but there is no need to be disheartened because we have some of the best home remedies to get back your natural hair color, without the use of any chemical components. Let’s read through some effective remedies to reduce greying of hair:
- Amla and Henna Powder: henna/rosemary has known to be an amazing herbal remedy for coloring hair. This is a natural product which you can make at home. Combine organic henna powder with amla (gooseberry) powder. Add water and make a fine paste. Let it be for around 2 hours, after which you can apply the paste to your hair and scalp. Cleanse after 60 to 90 minutes and get natural color.
- Shikakai and Amla: shikakai (acacia concinna) along with amla (gooseberry) has been known to produce an amazing combination for hair care since ancient times. Take 12 to 15 seeds of skikakai fruit pods and grind them to make them powdery. Take a glass of water and add the powder, followed by 3 tablespoons of amla powder. Let it mix overnight, and in the morning you can strain the mix and wash your hair with the water. It acts like a natural shampoo, but you need to repeat the process for visible results. Stick to the remedy regularly for around 2 weeks to get shiny black hair.
- Onion: onion helps your hair re-grow and prevent premature greying. Extract the juice of onion and apply it overnight. Shampoo your hair the next morning and wash away the odor. You can repeat the process every night, and gradually reduce the usage, after getting visible results.
- Castor Oil: castor oil has amazing hair benefits. This is because they consist of anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which cure baldness and premature graying. Take castor oil and add your regular oil to reduce the thickness, castor oil is usually thick and cannot be applied to your scalp directly. Apply it and keep it overnight. Shampoo your hair the next morning and repeat process once in 3 days.
- Black Tea: black tea not only treats your hair from greying but also gets it shinier and softer. Take a small aluminum bowl and add a glass of water. Add 3-4 teaspoons of black tea and bring it to boil. Turn off the gas after 5 minutes and let it cool. Strain the leaves and apply the water on your head. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then wash off. Repeat it 2-3 times a week.
In today’s busy schedules it becomes even more hectic to take care of ourselves. But our body is the greatest gift which should be maintained along with sustainment. Thus, if you have started growing grey hair or you can just find 2 or 3 strands, which is probably freaking you out, all you need to do is take a simple step of ‘taking care’. These remedies above are surely going to help you, provided that you are patient and consistent. These are cheaper and healthier compared to anything else you can think of.