Sonam Kapoor has cosmopolitan looks which grabs everyone’s attention. Whether it is on-screen or off-screen she always manages to keep her A-game when it comes to beauty and hairstyle. She carries herself pretty well. She has some amazing beauty secrets that works wonders for her. Try them to get flawless looking skin.
Sonam’s beauty secrets
- Sonam has one beauty Mantra, ‘Think right, eat right, be happy, content and feel beautiful from inside as that is what reflects on your face’.
- She drinks a big glass of warm water, the first thing in the morning when she wakes up. It helps to flush out the toxins from her body. This is her secret for fairer and glowing skin.
- She uses light moisturizing day cream or serum in the morning and sprays L’Oreal Paris’ UV Perfect Aqua Essence. She avoids makeup to let her skin breathe.
- She follows a basic ritual – cleaning, toning and moisturizing every night.
- She prefers not to apply too many products on her face while sleeping. She only puts an eye cream and a night cream.
- She never goes out, in the sun without a sun block which is above SPF 30, is light and non-greasy. She uses Neutrogena sun screen.
- She avoids oil based and heavy chemical containing skin products.
- She is a huge fan of home remedies and homemade face packs. She applies milk as an astringent and applies Besan and Yogurt face pack, to get fairer and radiant skin.
- She sips on coconut water every 2-3 hours to keep her skin pumped up.
- Sonam oils her hair twice every month with a mixture of almond oil, coconut oil and shikakai. She uses a moisturizing hair mask to give smoothness to the hair.
- She never skips conditioning her hair to keep them healthy and uses keratise hair products. She avoids using a blow dryer and lets her hair dry naturally.
- She prefers MAC lip balm, La mere face cream and face products of Chanel.
- To fight against sun, dirt and pollution on the busy shoot days, she uses L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask as a go-to product to revitalize her face. It helps to cleanse and detox skin instantly. She leaves the mask for just 10 minutes at the end of the day and her skin looks pumped up again.
- She indulges in lots of spa and body massage treatments.
- She makes sure to add a proper amount of Vitamins and Minerals to her diet.
- Her ultimate beauty tip is Moisturize, Moisturize and moisturize!!!
- While traveling, she dabs a bit of concealer on her face to get a fresh look even after hours of travel.
Sonam’s fairness tips
- Take sufficient hours of sleep, do regular exercise and follow a healthy diet plan to make your skin look radiant.
- It is very important to include fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet that provides the necessary nutrients to your skin.
- Start multi-masking to get the perfect skin texture. Use different types of clay masks on different areas. Apply green mask to the areas where you want to give a mattify look and red mask to the rest of the face to brighten and exfoliate it.
- Use Multani mitti face pack to open pores, tighten the skin and restore its glow.
- If you are 30 or above, use anti-aging products to keep you skin look healthy.
- Always remove makeup once you are home. Always use a good makeup remover like Cetaphil than use a hydrating face wash to remove traces of makeup and oil.
- Bi-weekly facial is a mandatory routine.