Often you get some unpleasant smells once you come back to your home after a long time. This is generally due to inadequate air passage. You might not be able to stay in such an environment where there are unpleasant smells. There can be any other reasons due to which you can get bad smell in your surrounding environment. The best way will be to use an air freshener to make the surrounding environment fresh and fragranced.
Getting a very well invoked fragrance will be really important as soon as the brain receives odors there will be instant invocation and memories create some unpleasant mood. It will be really important to get your mood in a perfect order in order to stay healthy physically and mentally.
Today people are using air fresheners at home and in cars. This creates a wonderful fragrance which in turn helps in making the ambience wonderful and fresh. People use the fruit and lemon rich fragrance in order to create a refreshing image. Along with advantages there are also some of the disadvantages which individual experiences with the air fresheners effect.
This article will speak about both advantages and disadvantages of the air refreshers. Also there are varieties of companies that deal with air refreshers in the market. You can choose the one that is reputed in the market.
Advantages and disadvantages of air fresheners
Unpleasant smells are frequently found lurking in bathrooms and musky offices, which make using those facilities bothersome and at times unbearable. While its main benefit is to eliminate odors, there are many other benefits other than spreading a pleasant smell.
- Flexible: Air freshener service can be installed virtually anywhere in your building. It is designed not just for restrooms but also for use in areas such as offices, meeting rooms, care homes, hotels, reception areas, school classrooms or anywhere that a pleasant fragrance is desired. The air freshener comes furnished with a fan which can be used in high traffic areas and turned off in less visited areas so you get the perfect amount of fragrance circulating in the place on installation or spray.
- Natural: Most air fresher services, use natural essential oils to make their scents. The freshener contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) or aerosol products. And although most fragrances are strong and overpowering, Air fresheners leave a light, fresh fragrance behind. You don’t have to worry about getting burned out on one scent; Most Air fresheners come equipped with a number of fragrance /scent options for you to enjoy a variety of aromas that you like
- Neutralizes: Some fresheners simply mask the smell of malicious odors instead of neutralizing them; however, air fresheners that eliminate odors completely as to avoid mixing uncomplimentary smells together are available in most departmental stores. It truly creates a fresh, clean smell completely void of ghastly whiffs and scrunching noses.
- Convenient: By choosing a good air freshener service provider, you will benefit from full installation, maintenance, and refills by service technicians Usually there is no additional charge for battery changes, and technicians will make sure your freshener doesn’t run out.
- Designs: There are many design, sleek and classy and not old fashioned bulky air fresheners available these days .Also their closed system is ideal for hanging and decreases theft & vandalism. The design is also safety-minded as children can’t tamper with it and animals can’t reach it.
- Positive change in mood: There are situations when you are in a tremendous off mood. Even you feel like breaking your head. But, if suddenly if you get a fresh smell of lemon or natural flower, it will instantly change your mood and you can easily get in to moon on with salinity and peace in mind. You can easily concentrate on your work or speak to everyone without spoiling your mood. Air fresheners are very well associated with well being of human being with a boost to positive attitude.
- Killing airborne pathogens: Some microorganisms and airborne pathogens are present in the environment that sometimes creates unhealthy atmosphere. If you can use the air fresheners with natural essential oil extracts, the airborne pathogens which are harmful for your body will be eradicated with the natural air fresheners. Even in your vehicles and bathrooms you can use these air fresheners in order to stay fresh and healthy.
- Eliminating undesirable odors: None of the individuals would like bad odor capturing them when they enter home or bathroom. Thus, the cosmetic manufacturers are making air fresheners of different fragrance and aroma according to the likes of individuals. This will help eradicating all undesirable odors from your rooms, bathroom and environment.
- Keeps fragranced: You can stay away from the bad smell if you are using air fresheners. Your home will be really fragranced with the good smell. The air around you will be refreshing as well. You can apply this in your drawing room where you are going to grace your guest. Your relatives and friends visiting your home will be delighted.
- Portrays positive frame of mind: If an individual is not having good mood, the fragrance can easily give a drastic change over the mood. Yes, the good fragrance helps in providing positive mood to every individual. If you have problem of mood swing, the air fresheners can help making it positive.
Homeowners and tenants are usually alike they use air fresheners to eliminate bad odors in their homes. Air fresheners are a quick fix to bad smells, and may seem like a gift from the home-cleaning gods. However, there are several disadvantages to using air fresheners. Certain aspects of air fresheners may affect your health, finances and the sanitation of your home
- Many air fresheners contain variable quantities of phthalates. Phthalates are added to air fresheners because they help dissolve and transport fragrances. These chemicals are also found in makeup, paint and nail polish
- Phthalates in air fresheners can be absorbed into the body through the skin or lungs
Not a permanent solution
Most air fresheners do not address the source of the odor, but simply cover up the bad smell. Some air fresheners will eliminate bad odor, but if the smell is coming from old garbage or food, then the smell will return as the air freshener wears off—which means using more air freshener. Additionally, the fact that air fresheners cover up bad smells may prevent homeowners from cleaning their home when cleaning is needed.
Because air fresheners do not fix the actual cause of the smell, you will need to continue to use them. This expense adds up over time, and can become a significant part of your cleaning supply budget. Homeowners employ cheaper options to freshen their air.
Involvement of chemicals
Some of the air fresheners which are not organic in nature might have chemicals while manufacturing the same. Chemicals getting into your body through your nose and other open points of your body will give rise to variety of health complications. It can even spoil your digestive system while getting inside it through a panel. You can get harmful effects to lungs, kidney and other interior parts of your body.
Fake cleaning atmosphere
Sometimes with the smell of air fresheners you might get an impression that your surrounding is clean. But, actually it is not as clean as it shows. For example a place where garbage are deposited for a long time is not a very clean and hygienic place to stay. All of a sudden if your spray the air freshener in it, it might appear to be fresh but mere fragrance cannot eradicate all the harmful micro organisms in the particular place.
Presence of toxin
Generally, the artificial fragrance includes ethanol, formaldehyde, phenol, alcohol etc. This might not be very healthy for people. Since they have toxins, it will easily make a union with already available toxins in your body and give rise to variety of complications. Some of the cause of these symptoms includes migraines, rashes, asthma attack, dizziness etc. Even some air fragrance includes carcinogens which is really not at all good for your health. These hormones are very well known for disruption of hormones.
Harmful for children
Effects from harmful effect of air fresheners will vary from one person to another. If you are spraying air fresheners, it will be important for you to have a look at the ingredients present in it which was used to make an air freshener. Since children have weaker immune system, they are very well susceptible for getting harmed with indoor chemical rich air.
People having asthma problem would always have an effect of fragrance and perfume. Air fresheners are no exception to it. Research has been conducted by a group of scientist in a particular part of Europe where it has been found that using air fresheners even for once a week can give rise to development of asthma in adults.
Presence of cancer element
The air fresheners available in the market are filled with phthalates. This is added to air fresheners as they help in dissolving and make the fragrances transport. But, the researchers have found that it is one of the reasons of developing cancer. This is also responsible for lowering the sperm count. The harmful chemicals present in air fresheners can helps creating many complications.
It can be allergic
There are many people who have allergy when smelling the air fresheners. They keep on sneezing after smelling the fragrance. Some individuals also end up with skin allergy when the air freshener is exposed to your skin directly. Instead it is better to get natural fragrances available in nature instead of using the air fresheners available in the market. Go for it and you will get amazing benefit.