Muscular strength comes from several factors, like genetics, physical activity and diet. Diet plays an important role in increasing the strength of the muscles.
The truth is that eating for muscle growth really begins with these three nutrients. They have to be fitted in the daily diet in some form or the other.
Muscle strength is associated with the food you eat and a high consideration over the moderation in your meals. What you eat need to be in your count and to enhance muscle strength these are essential factors.
The meal before you workout is crucial and is taken as an insurance policy. A fuel to drive you for the strenuous workout is what a meal should be comprised of.
Protein is necessary as it helps in preventing the muscles to break down for fuel and stimulates muscle growth and strength gains. Protein shakes and carbohydrates are quite essential to enhance the workout.
To build muscles and lose fat, you need a variety of proteins, veggies, fruits, carbs and healthy fats. Protein has a high thermic effect than other carbs/ fats.Fruits and veggies contain vitamins and minerals that help in the recovery after the workouts and fills you up.
You must have found people around you gaining spectacular muscle strength. It make them say energetic and work for an extend period of time. Also there are certain group of people who are unable to work adequately. It is just because their muscle mass are not very strong.
It is the time for you to be cautious about your body and the strengthening factor. You need to go ahead with the exercise that will build your muscle mass. Along with that it will be important for you to concentrate on the foods that will strengthen your muscle.
Lots of you struggle to get these foods. It could be primarily because of lack of information or you are too busy in your other works. So let’s just unfold some foods which could mark a deep impact on your overall health:
- Whole eggs: Cheap and rich source of protein , you must intake eggs in your breakfast, on achieve a kickstart day. One can consume eggs in raw, cooked or with shakes. Your method works here to induce a great health.
- Berries: Berries are Strong antioxidants that works wonder. They are capable to prevent cancer, eye diseases, and heart issues. There are whole lot of varieties you can opt for, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, raspberries, etc. berries could be consumed in the fresh state or frozen.
- Yogurt: It is a great option to improve your gastrointestinal health. Yogurt is filled with lots of calcium and one of the most famous and healthy dairy product. It is full of protein and aid to provide essential ingredient required to strengthen the muscles. Fresh and low fat yogurts are preferred as it contains more of powerful bacteria and does not promote any flab in your body.
- Mixed nuts: Contains mono and polyunsaturated proteins, fats, fiber, vitamin E, zinc, potassium, magnesium, etc. mixed nuts are calorie dense, and a great choice to boost your system up with tremendous energy to account with the workout. Almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, anything works. Peanut butter also works as long you have it in its natural form without any preservatives.
- Green veggies: Spinach, broccoli, are great in cancer fighting phytochemicals and one of the most alkaline foods. It is high in fiber and low in calories. It helps in strengthening bones and muscles. It combats diseases and is a highly multi nutritional food.
- Wild salmon: One of the best source of omega-3 fatty acids, that also gives you 20 gm protein per 100 gm of serving. Farm raised salmon is however, deficient in omega-3. Therefore, go for wild salmon.
- Extra virgin olive oil: It contains 70% monounsaturated fats that helps in protecting against the heart issues, preferring extra Virgin olive oil is always the best form with which you can cook your food. Add a tbsp or two of olive oil to your salads to let the wonder happen. It is a great source to provide you the essential fats which are not harmful for your system.
So, go for your meals wisely. Inculcate the best foods which can empower you with all the essential nutrients and triggers you for your that workout.
Three basic nutrients for muscle strength
- Protein is essential for muscle repair and growth. Good sources of protein include lean cuts of beef, skinless chicken, whole eggs and egg whites, fish, whey or and low-fat dairy.
- Carbohydrates are required to give energy especially during high-intensity activity. The best choice it to use slow digesting carbohydrates because they digest slowly and provide energy for a longer time.
- They are also better for stabilizing blood-sugar levels. Slow carbs include brown rice, yams, quinoa, and whole-grain breads. Avoid sugary sweets and sodas as these empty calories can raise the blood sugar—and insulin level and are more likely to be stored as body fat.
- Fats are necessary for the absorption of a number of important vitamins, and also in the production of key muscle-building hormones like testosterone. Unsaturated fat comes from olive and canola oils, nuts and seeds, and fatty fish and saturated from meat, dairy, and eggs.
Foods to increase muscle strength
- Dairy products provide valuable amounts of nutrients, including calcium a mineral crucial for positive bone health and protein. 15 to 20-percent of daily calories should come from protein in order to increase muscle mass. Low-fat dairy products are better because whole milk, high-fat cheeses and heavy cream contain saturated fats that is unhealthy fat,it can lead to heart diseases.
- Meat and poultry provide rich amounts of nutrients, including B-vitamins, iron and protein. Meat and poultry provide more protein than most other foods, including dairy products. Meat and poultry baked or grilled in olive or canola oil contain less saturated fat than those prepared in butter or creamy sauces or are deep fried.
- Whole grains are grains that have not lost nutrients during food processing. They provide a variety of vitamins and minerals and rich amounts of dietary fiber. They give energy to muscles like carbohydrates, which allows them to grow and function properly. Whole grains that are rich in nutrients include whole wheat, bulgur, barley, quinoa, corn, wild rice and brown rice.
- Protein and carbohydrate recovery shake should be made a part of the muscle building program. Drinking a protein and carbohydrates shake before workout gives a power nutrition that puts a break on excess muscle breakdown, refills muscle energy and increases blood flow to the muscles.
- Cottage cheese Cottage cheese contains a high quantity of casein which is the slow digesting dairy protein. It raises the amino acid levels in the blood slowly and keeps it elevated for a long time. Cottage cheese also contains good bacteria that helps to breakdown and absorb all the nutrients.
- Chickpeas are the best choice of carbohydrates for those who are aiming it increase their muscle strength.
- Beef has remained at the top of the list of best muscles building foods as it contains a muscles building cocktail of protein packed with essential amino acids, B-vitamins, and creatine.It also contains saturated fat which is good for heart.
- Rotisserie chicken provides readily available ready-to-eat high quality protein; hence it must be used as an emergency muscle food.
- Lentils contain a good amount of proteins and slow digesting quality carbohydrates. They are not expensive and can be consumed by adding to rice, sprinkled over salads or eaten as a side dish.
- Almonds contain more proteins and fiber than all other nuts. They are also high in Vitamin E and Vitamin B which are essential for metabolism. This makes them a perfect agent for gaining muscle mass.
- Beets Recent studies show that beet is helpful in increasing the upper body strength and power. Consumption of beets just before exercise has shown improvement in performance, less exertion and requirement of decreased amount of oxygen to complete the workout.
- Vinegar helps to shift nutrients towards the muscles from the fat cells which help in developing a lean muscular body. It also shows a beneficial effect on metabolism in the body. It also helps in controlling insulin levels and the release of glucose in the body.
- Multi grain cereals: You must have heard about the multi grain cereals available in the malls and supermarkets. Have you ever tried it? If you have not tried it, it is the time for you to include them within your diet schedule.
Not only atta or red flour will be essential for your health, rather the multi grain cereal powder which contains the mixture of rye, millets, barley etc will be healthy and will increase muscle mass.
- Green salads: Only carbohydrates will not be all that you require for your body, rather the refreshing raw vegetables such as cucumber, green olives, broccoli etc together is also really important.
You can now make a salad out of it and have it to balance the amount of protein and carbohydrates that you have consumed. This will give you a fresh feel and you will be able to stay energetic.
- Peppers: Among the vegetables, peppers will be one of the food ingredient that must be put in the meals and daily diet of individuals who wishes to increase their muscle strength. You can get yellow, green and red bells from the market. All will be equally useful while building the muscle mass.
- Turkey breast: In order to make your muscle mass really strong, it is important for you to intake some protein. Chicken is one of the common form of meat that you have been consuming. You can now change your taste with the intake of turkey breast and can boost your mass in muscle.
The above mentioned food are really important to build up your muscles in a proper way especially when you are into the activity of body building