People are suffering from a variety of hair problems today. Starting from hair fall till gray hairs at a very young age is really terrifying.
This can be due to changes in lifestyle, adulteration in food as well as pollution. Even some people are prone to using many cosmetic products from the market for hair care.
But these products have harmful chemicals which are likely to damage healthy hair. The best way of rescue will be to know about some homemade natural remedies for hair conditioning. Learn, how to make natural homemade dry hair conditioner packs.
Hair conditioners can be found in plenty in the market, but if you want, you might make your own natural homemade hair conditioners.
Homemade tresses conditioners are usually inexpensive and you may make them easily with the ingredients available in your kitchen shelves. What’s more, it is free through harmful compounds. Isn’t that really cool?
There are usually many items in your kitchen that can be used to make natural beauty products just like hair conditioner. If you are looking for best hair conditioners for damaged hair, then go through the article once.
Besides saving money, the main reason to make your own hair conditioner is to take better care of it by protecting it from harmful and harsh chemical based products. Proper hair care leaves the hair nice shiny and silky after shampooing.
Now make your own homemade tresses conditioner and enjoy soft, silky, shiny and lustrous hair. Do you want to try homemade conditioner for dry hair? Here we go.
Homemade hair conditioners for dry and damaged hair
Vinegar egg conditioner for frizzy hair
In order to make this conditioner, the ingredients that you require are olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, eggs, honey etc.
- 2 – 3 eggs
- 4 oz vinegar
- 5 oz of lemon
- 8 oz olive oil
- 2 – 3 tbsp honey
- At first, a container must be taken.
- It is preferable to take a glass bowl.
- Now break 2-3 eggs and take only the egg yolks.
- Whisk it properly so that the solution is dark yellow in color.
- Now you need to add vinegar solution of 4 oz.
- Even it is important to add 5 oz of lemon.
- Olive oil must be added of around 8 oz.
- The last but most important ingredient is honey.
- You need to add honey of 2-3 tbsp.
- Now make a mixture and get a thick paste.
- You need to apply the conditioner paste so formed on the root of each hair.
- Pull it till the tip of the hair and you can either apply it with your fingertips or clearing brush.
- Now leave the conditioner for around 10 to 15 minutes and wash away with cold water.
This hair mask is really very advantageous with eggs that brings shine to your hair and supplies effective protein. Honey is known as a wonderful natural moisturizer that moisturizes your hair even. If you are looking for a remedy for hair loss, vinegar will be the best remedy. For exclusive health of your hair, olive oil is the main ingredient of the mask.
Hair conditioners for damaged hair with oil mask
A different variety of essential oils is very advantageous for your hair.
- In order to make your hair nourish, regular oiling is important.
- But, people hardly have time for oiling.
- But, this oiling mask can help you make your hair conditioned effectively.
- Oils also have fatty acids as well as vitamins to mend the damage hair.
Olive oil for dry and damaged hair
Olive oil is the healthiest of all oils which is also really very advantageous for your hair.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- You just need to take a tablespoon of such olive oil, heat it massages it over your scalp. Make sure that the massage is done in a circular motion.
- After that, use a shower cap to cover it and keep for a period of 40 minutes.
- Now wash it away with the mild shampoo.
Dry hair conditioner packs with avocado oil
If your hair has become too dry and is totally damaged. Avocado oil is the best remedy. It provides enough moisture to your hair root with enough supply of vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acid.
- Avocado oil
- If you can massage, hot avocado oil on your scalp, deep conditioning will be achieved successfully.
Yogurt hair mask for dry hair
- 2 – 3 teaspoons yogurt
- Take a bowl and break eggs in it and whisk it properly till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Now apply 2-3 teaspoon of yogurt in it and again blend it properly.
- Apply it over your hair from root to tip.
- After applying the mask, it is essential to keep it under the shower cap for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, you can wash it with a mild shampoo to remove the smell of egg.
Honey hair conditioner for dry hair
- 1 egg 1
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3-4 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp gently.
- Leave it on for 20 – 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Avocado strong conditioner
- ½ avocado (mashed)
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp lavender or maybe rosemary oil
- Combine all the ingredients together and apply it to your hair, work your way through the ends of your tresses.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- This is the best hair care conditioner treatment to repair dry and damaged hair.
Hair conditioners for damaged hair with
- Mint leaves
- Boil some fresh mint in 2-3 glasses of water and strain it well.
- Let it cool.
- Use this liquid to rinse your hair after shampooing shampoo to keep your tresses and scalp refreshed.
Milk & banana conditioner for dry and scanty hair
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend banana and milk and make it into a paste.
- Add Coconut oil to it and mix it well.
- Now wet your hair with lukewarm water.
- Take strands of hair and apply the paste along the length of the hair carefully.
- After the conditioner is applied completely, cover it with a shower cap or a plastic cover.
- This helps in retaining the moisture if the hair.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
Remember this isn’t an after wash tresses conditioner so you have to shampoo your hair thoroughly, after rinsing off the conditioner.
DIY conditioner pack
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- Combine the 2 cups of water with Apple cider vinegar.
- Pour it in a sprinkler and mix in well.
- Now apply this mixture to your scalp and along your hair and leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- While the mixture is left on the hair, run your finger through your hair 4-5 times.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- This conditioner helps in removing any chemical, shampoo or conditioner that isn’t washed off properly.
- This remedy helps in maintaining clean hair and scalp.
These are some of the best natural homemade hair conditioners. So, the next time you visit any cosmetics store, thick twice before you invest in those costly products that damages your hair in the long run than making it healthy. Instead use these simple tips and we bet you would love your hair like never before.