Both men and women are equally concerned about their health. They wish to have fair and beautiful skin tone. Deep cleaning from the inner layer of skin is an important consideration for making both men and women beautiful. After cleaning another important step will be opening the skin pores so that your skin can also breathe.
The finishing touch can be done with the moisturizer. These three steps must be done by both men and women so that they gets naturally beautiful skin. Let us find out some homemade tips to beautiful both men and women.
It is a natural tendency to look beautiful. It is necessary for both men and women to look after their skin. But it is commonly found that men are giving less preference to their skin care.Men spend lot of money on new attires, accessories, haircuts and gels. Most of them are good at maintaining a good diet and fitness. But when it comes to skin care, they are not bothered. Reports have shown that men’s skin is oilier than women and they have larger pores. Hence care of the skin is equally required by men and women.
Most men and women use artificial products and methods to look beautiful, which may enhance their looks instantly but, in long run, these products will damage their skin. On the other hand, home beauty remedies have no side effects and they give a long lasting beauty to the skin. Both men and women have three types of skin—dry, oily and combined or normal. The following natural remedies can be used according to each one’s skin type.
Anything and everything which is natural is the key to get going with a good health, a radiant skin and lustrous hair. Natural way pampers us with the most subtle and smooth approach causing no danger and possible side effects, which are more in the products based on chemicals. The idea of natural healing is derived from the ancient time and have empowered some drastic results. The practice of Ayurveda, is no different and the outcomes are simply admirable. Nature has its own way of treatment, it could be of triggering effect from the first dose or it might take years to imply the same. An unread trust is completely bestowed by nature to us, and therefore there are various skin care tips from which you can’t resist yourself. A homemade preparation will boost your beauty quotient to prime levels. Beauty care tips in the homemade style helps to steer your beauty routine towards a more natural platform.
1. Oatmeal and onion purée face mask: Almost all the kitchen comprises these highly used ingredients, and so you can make a great use out of this paste of oatmeal and onion purée. Oatmeal helps clearing clogged pores and onions are anti-inflammatory that can help healing acne scars. A recipe so formed by onion purée, leftover oats and mineral water replenishes your skin the best way.
2. Lemon and yogurt whitening mask: Many drugstore skin lighteners contains hydroquinone, which readily kills melanin making cells to remove skin coloration. It is highly beneficial in fading acne marks due to the bleaching property of lemon. The mixture smooths the skin and let it glow.
3. Yogurt face scrub: Enhanced blood circulation automatically drives skin glowing and fresh. It is one of the most natural preparation comprising brewer’s yeast, yogurt, almond meal and honey. All these ingredients are blended nicely and applied on the skin to promote effective blood circulation to the face for glowing, smoother and fresh- feeling skin. The healing properties of honey helps in getting rid of acne and other skin issues.
4. Clay and egg masks: In order to provide skin a shield from harsh environmental factors, from sun, dirt and pollution, you need to make a small investment in white clay and chamomile oil( the two main products) to combine with egg white and corn flour. The most readily available ingredients are egg white and corn flour which is just an arm reach. It is a great beauty care tip for deep cleansing and face lifting.
5. Apple cider and aspirin toner: If you want to brighten up your skin, you have a unique homemade beauty preparation. You have those few extra aspirin lying around which could be crushed with apple cider vinegar and water to make a toner out of it, it softens the skin and provide a smooth effect. You can make a toner for a month’ s supply to relieve from your dull skin and enlarged pores.
These beauty recipes can help you cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate your skin the easy way. If you’re prone to allergic reactions also, the natural remedies won’t impart any side effects and rather aid in treating your skin.
Homemade skin care for oily skin
Oily skin is the result of excess oil production on the face, forehead, nose and chin. It can be due to wide open skin pores. This condition leadsto many skin problems, such as acne breakout, spots, blackheads, greasy lines on the face.
- Cleansing A great homemade cleanser to use for oily skin is a lemon oatmeal honey cleanser. Mix 1 tablespoon of each the oatmeal and honey and apply it on the face while massaging in circular motions and wash off
- Toning A good toner is witch hazel. It’s a natural astringent for oily and acne prone skin. Green tea is also a good toner. Just dip cotton ball in tea and rub on the face. Do not wash it off.
- Exfoliating A scrub made with baking soda and sugar is good for the treatment of blackheads. Mix the two ingredients with water and massage it on the face in circular motions and wash it off. Another good scrub is sugar and lemon which also helps in clearing the dust, dirt and dead skin cells.
- Facial masks Egg mask is great for oily and acne prone skin. It helps to make the skin smoother and tighter. A banana and honey mask and the lemon oatmeal mask with a few drops of lemon juice are equally effective for oily skin.
- Moisturizing It is necessary to moisturize oily skin otherwise the skin will become dry and more oil will be produced. Aloe Vera gel in the morning and jojoba oil at night is best.
Homemade skin care for dry skin
Dry skin can be caused by overexposure to sun, heat, cold and wind.
Tips to maintain dry skin
- Dab the face and neck with cotton balls dipped in raw milk in the morning. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off. Apply moisture on damp skin.
- Splash coconut water on the face twice a day as coconut water is the best natural moisturizer. Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off.
- Make a mask with mashed avocado and honey and spread it on the face. Leave it for 10 minutes before washing.
- Yogurt applied on the face and neck works gradually in removing flakes of dry skin. The lactic acid in yogurt calms down the itchiness and skin rashes.
Homemade skin care for normal skin
Regular cleansing, toning, exfoliating moisturizing and tightening of the skin need to be done with homemade natural ingredients like egg, cucumber, papaya, gram flour , oatmeal , fuller’s earth etc.
Fruits face pack Blend & make a paste of apple, peer, orange, grapes, strawberries and a few drops of honey and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing. Fruits are an all-time favorite natural ingredient for normal skin.
Gram flour faces pack is an ancient time natural beauty ingredient for normal skin. Make a paste of gram flour and milk. Rub it gently on your face and leave it for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with clean water.
Potato juice and lemon juice Mix the fresh juice from a potato with few drops of lemon juice and apply it on the face. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
[ Hindi version ]
Homemade tips for men and women
This is the Indian name of the Indian gooseberry. This fruit is sour in taste but have good benefits. It is loaded with vitamin C which works really well for your skin. You must drink a glass of amla juice with little salt early in the morning to get a glow over your face. You can also dry it and make a paste of it. Apply the paste over your face and keep for some time. Then you can wash it away.
Turmeric for beauty
Turmeric is used in cooking as this has the anti septic properties. Turmeric will recover your wound and cut soon, if you have any. Apart from it, you can get wonderful beauty benefits. You must have seen that in Indian wedding a ritual takes place that is known as haldi ka rasam. In this ritual, the paste of turmeric is applied over the skin of bride as well as grown by their family members. This signifies the emblem of beautifying the couple before marriage. You too can now use it at home by combining with flour to beautify yourself.
In hindi and other regional language it is known as jaiphal. You have to take a single nutmeg fruit and make a paste out of it. Or else you can rub it against a stone and get paste just like sandalwood. Now you have to apply this paste over your face and neck. Keep till it is dry and then wash away with water.