Vitamin E is one of the wonderful elements which your skin will need always. Having this vitamin in your mean is essential. But, even when you wish to make your skin look attractive, this vitamin can be easily used. You can get many ingredients in nature that has the remain of vitamin E. Otherwise you can get the vitamin E capsules in the pharmaceutical stores which can be mixed in your beauty ingredient and applied all over your skin.
Let us find out the face masks and packs with richness of vitamin E. Vitamin E is well known for its several benefits on the skin. It is used in making many face packs and masks. These packs prevent or delay the signs of aging. Vitamin E has the property to make the skin radiant and glow with a fresh and youthful look. Vitamin E is found in Kernel oil, olive oil, and apricot oil.
It helps in increasing the production of collagen which is a protein that helps in keeping the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Collagen is lost with age and the skin starts sagging and there are formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
Vitamin E rich face packs creams and products are widely available in the beauty market. Vitamin E is the common and well known vitamin for the beauty Lovers. We are all known Vitamin E has the anti aging properties. This anti aging property in the vitamin E helps to reduce, treat and prevent the age spots, wrinkles, rashes, acne etc. Vitamin E deficiency is the common cause for the many beauty problems. This vitamin is available in almonds, avocados etc.
Taking the vitamin E in the diet is the good. But applying this vitamin E rich face masks gives the best results then in the diet. Below are the top 5 vitamin E rich face masks.
Coconut and pomegranate oil
The holy mixture of coconut and pomegranate seed oils is considered to be healthy and vital since it contains several essential vitamins and proteins that help in enriching the skin from within. Regular usage of this mixture will help to bring the natural glow in your skin and exude the youthful energy naturally there by overcoming the fine lines and wrinkles. Regular application of this mixture will help in purifying your skin from the surface and uncovering the bright side.
Bentonite clay face mask
Another magical remedy to help restore the youthful glow is by making a mixture using bentonite clay, rose-hip oil and some water. Whip the paste until it is consistent enough. Bentonite clay is known for its medicinal and several therapeutic properties. One of them is fighting against the ageing issues like fine lines, wrinkles, sagging of skin and dullness. You can regularly apply the paste and rinse it off using cold water. This will help revive your skin and provide the much-needed rejuvenation to your skin which will help fight against skin diseases, infections and wrinkles.
Rice water face mask
This is a great home remedy which helps in fighting against the skin ageing issues which is on a rise amongst women these days. You need to soak a paper towel in a bowl full of rice water with holes punctures in the towel. This will help absorb the essential nutrients and make it viable for use again. Now, apply the face mask and leave it to dry. Remove it after 10 minutes. Rice water contains flavonoid compounds which helps in keeping ageing issues at bay.
Seaweed face mask
This natural mix of seaweed powder with lukewarm water is a perfect way to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin. Give a fresh makeover to your look with this amazing home remedy. Take a bowl and mix the ingredients, now apply them on your face and leave it to dry for about 10-15 minutes. Pat it dry. This mask smoothens, moisturizes and tones the skin. It helps in tightening the pores of the skin and improving the elasticity of the skin.
Orange and sandalwood mask
Unfold the charming beauty with this heavenly face mask that will remove all the ageing signs. Not in a day, of course. It’s a regular process which must be followed religiously for a healthy and bright youthful skin. Mix some sandalwood powder and orange peel powder into a few drops of rose water. Apply this wonderful face mask directly and rinse it off using cold water. Pat it dry after 10-15 minutes. This mask reduces oxidative stress in skin cells which helps in making your skin feel firm and supple. It adds a layer of new skin thereby regenerating the dead skin cells and therefore, forms a protective layer to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
Green tea face mask
Kick away the tiresome long day with a natural bounty of green tea infused with herbal and natural properties that help in regenerating new cells, purify the blood stream and rejuvenate your body. Green tea bags once on normal temperature can be used as an ingredient to swipe away the dead skin cells and scrub the fine lines and discoloration away, Just mix some green tea ingredients with Vitamin E infused essential oil like argan oil and apply this on your face before sleeping. This will ensure you have a good night’s sleep.
Cinnamon powder face mask
Channel the youthful energy with this potent face mask that involves cinnamon powder and vitamin E capsules. Mix them and apply it on your face at night before sleeping. This will work gradually but help reap you benefits like smooth and soft skin tone, even skin complexion and tightening of skin with better elasticity.
Glycerin and vitamin E face mask
To prepare this mask, just mix glycerin with 2 capsules of vitamin e. Then, dab some of the mixtures on your face through a cotton ball. Keep it for 15 minutes and then clear face with cool water. Apply this face mask for at least twice a month.
Lemon juice face pack
Extract juice from the lemon and then mix the vitamin e capsule gel into the juice to reap the maximum benefits of the face pack. It is really an effective way to enhance the skin and helps to obtain clear and blemish free skin.
Turmeric powder face mask
Turmeric Powder is said to be the goddess of all antibacterial medicines. So, here is a simple trick, mix the magical dust with vitamin e capsule gel and mix it well. Then smear some on your face and rinse it thoroughly with cold water after 15-20 mins. You will be able to see visible changes after 4-5 times usage.
Yogurt and coconut oil
Vitamin e oil mask can make your skin feel fresh and fight all the anti-bacterial problems on your face. Just add a few drops of coconut oil with yoghurt and prepare a mask. Then apply it on your face and let it stay for a couple of minutes to garner the maximum benefits. Rinse it with lukewarm water.
Papaya face mask
Papaya is an essential ingredient not only for the stomach but also for the skin. Take a lump of papaya and smash it. Then, take a bowl and pour a few drops of rose water with vitamin e capsule gel. Late, mix it well and apply it on your skin and let it stay for few minutes. To conclude, wash it off with cool water.
Kiwi, olive oil facial mask
Take the Kiwi pulp and mix the egg yolk and olive oil with the kiwi pulp.mix all these three and make it as smooth paste. Kiwi works the cleansing agent for the skin. Olive oil contains the Vitamin E. Apply this paste on the face leaves it for 10-15 minutes. Then wash the dry face mask. Vitamin E in the olive oil, Cleansing agents in kiwi juice works well on the face give the good results.
Banana, rose water facial mask
Banana is the rich source of the potassium and Vitamin E. Rose water has the antioxidant properties. When we combine the both then it show the miracles on the skin. Mesh the banana as the smooth paste. Add 2 tbsp rose water to this paste and mix well. Apply this paste on the face. Let it be dry and wash after 10-15 minutes.
Mango, oat face mask
- 1 fresh mango
- 1 tbsp oats powder
- 1 tbsp of wheat germ oil
Mango is a good source of Vitamin E. Take the yellow mango pulp. Mix the mango pulp with the oats powder and wheat germ oil. Mix all these well. Apply this paste on to the face. Wash it after 20 minutes.This face mask treats the wrinkles and acnes on the face.
Vitamin E- honey mask
Take the natural honey. Take 1 vitamin E capsule and make it as fine powder then mix with a spoon of honey. Make it as smooth gel. Apply this on the face. It makes your skin glow and beautiful. Instead of vitamin E capsule you can use the any vitamin E rich oils like almond oil, olive oil, avocado oil etc.
Avocado, honey face mask
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp honey
Take the avocado and mesh them finely. Add the hot water and honey to the finely meshed avocados. Make it as paste. Apply this on the face. Wash it off after 10 minutes in circular motion. Avocado is the rich source of vitamin E, vitamin A. This avocado face makes good to treat the wrinkles, rashes on the face.
Benefits of vitamin E for skin care
Vitamin E is loaded with properties that give a glowing and younger looking skin. It is helpful in preventing rashes on the skin. It also cures acne problems and protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. It is an efficient anti aging agent that reduces wrinkles and fine lines
There are several face masks available in the market which contains Vitamin E. These contain some harmful chemicals causing harm to the skin and prove to be very expensive. There are some homemade masks containing Vitamin E which are inexpensive, effective and less expensive.
Vitamin E rich face masks
- Prunes and coffee face mask the antioxidants in prunes are very effective in reducing the signs of aging. This face mask made with prunes and coffee are helpful in getting a youthful skin. Prepare the mask by softening few prunes and coffee in water and grinding them into a smooth puree. Apply the paste on the face and leave it for half an hour. Wash the face with cold water
- Carrot and guava face mask the collagen production is considerably enhanced with carrot and guava. This mask can be made by chopping and grinding carrot and guava into a smooth paste. Use this mask on the face for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
- Pumpkin mask Pumpkin has certain ingredients which are used to make skin care products to get a smooth glowing skin. Pumpkin mask is made by using simple ingredients like pumpkin pulp, egg, , honey , yogurt, cinnamon, tea tree oil and vitamin E oil .Mix all the ingredients with a mixer in a bowl and make a paste. Apply this pumpkin mask evenly on a clean face with your using the fingers. Leave the mask to dry and then wipe it with a wet cotton cloth. It will help in cleaning and tightening the pores. The skin will soon become soft and silky.
- Argan oil mask Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E and it makes a very effective moisturizer to get a glowing skin. This oil easily penetrates the skin and leaves the skin grease free… Argan oil mask can be made by using some oatmeal, honey and argan oil. Soak oats in warm water to make them soft, then add honey and argan oil. Spread this paste on the face and leave it for 15 minutes before cleaning it with cold water.
- Sweet almond oil mask Sweet almond oil contains vitamins K, E and essential fatty acids. These help to protect the skin from free radicals and environmental hazards. This oil makes an efficient skin moisturizer. The mask is prepared by mixing egg yolk, almond oil and honey. Leave this mask on the face for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Vitamin E manuka honey facial mask the ingredients for this mask are available at some herbal shops and organic product stores. The mask is made by mixing manuka honey with vitamin E oil and storing it in an airtight jar. A small amount of this paste can be thinly applied daily on the face after cleaning the face with a good exfoliator. Leave the mask for about an hour and then wipe the face with a wet cloth. It is a mask which helps to reduce the wrinkles, puffiness around the eyes and tighten the sagging skin.
- Yogurt olive oil and egg face pack– Prepare a smooth paste with these ingredients and apply it evenly on the face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes to dry and then wash it with cold water.
Gram flour with vitamin E
Gram flour itself is a wonderful ingredient that helps in making your skin glowing and fair. But, in order to make it healthy right from the root, it will be important to include vitamin E. All you need in this treatment will be 2 spoons of gram flour, 1 vitamin E capsule and rose water. In a bowl, mix the gram flour with the stuff inside the vitamin E capsule. Now mix them with rose water. Make a pulp and apply on your face. Wait till it is dry and then wash it away.
Aloe vera with vitamin E
Aloe Vera is one of the important natural source which helps in making your face look soft, supple and mark free. A boost of all the properties can be done with the inclusion of vitamin E. You need to take out the gel from a leaf of Aloe Vera and mix it with vitamin E capsule inside it. Mix them well and apply over your face. This will leave you a sticky mask over your skin. This will also give you a boost in your facial beauty.
Cucumber with vitamin E
Cucumber makes your skin look attractive and young. It has the natural oxidation which gives a real boost in looks. It is really great in making your skin tone clear without any marks and eradication of dust. Now combine the cucumber pulp with vitamin E to get a better skin health and natural beauty.