Fat on the inner knee in not an important issue for most of us because it the inner region of our knee for which we don’t care much. Being situated on our legs and that of in the inner portion, we often pay any heed to it. As this part of our body isn’t exposed much whenever we go out so it doesn’t gives much trouble to us too. But it does give trouble when a person wears shorts or outfits which exposes the adipose tissues. All of a sudden our attention is drawn towards the inner knee when we go out in shorts. The extra bulk of mass hanging from the inner side of the knee, may give a sense of self consciousness which can leave you frustrated. We always care for the vital organs and parts of our body like, heart, eyes, lungs, arms, face, etc. But there are other body parts too, the parts on which we don’t give much attention.
The inner knee is one of those body parts. If you have extra fat on the inner portion of your knee then let us inform you that losing this fat isn’t that tough. Though it is not possible to reduce in an instance but a well prepared, disciplined workout plan along with a strict controlled diet may do the trick. A complete workout plan combined with a perfect diet will help you reduce the fat and obtain well toned tight muscles around the knee. By following the given procedures you can get rid of fat on the inner knees. Below we have stated about thing which you can do to get rid of the extra fat on your knee.
Consume healthy, calorie free foods for getting a fat free, toned structure. These little changes in your diet plan will help you get rid of excess fat and will also burn the fat stored in your body. The food we consume affects the whole body. It provides the body with required elements as well as fat too. These fats are stored in the adipose tissues and the tissues are in every part of the body, including the inner knee region.
Reduce the intake of calories by 500 units and consume more nutrients stuffed foods like vegetables, lean meats, low fat dairy products, fruits, whole grains, beans, fish and a greater amount of leafy substances. Restrict the intake of calorie dense beverages like beer, processed fruit juices, soda, tea, coffee, wine and slushies. The consumable products are often ignored while having a weight loss issue. Replace all these beverages with water and homemade fresh fruit juices. Maintain a stable appetite by including healthy, oil free, calorie free snacks in your diet chart. Take 5 meals a day for keeping your appetite balanced and eat healthy foods. The above mentioned process will actually help you reduce fat stored all over your body and get a boosted, healthy, full of energy and balanced structure.
Executing cardiovascular exercises helps to burn the excess fat stored in your knee region and target the muscles near your knees to tone them. Some cardiovascular exercises are stair climbing, indoor cycling, rowing, running and brisk walking which work competently for losing fat around your knees. Take interval back and forth between high and low intensity to attain faster fat loss on the inner knees.
- Begin with a light warm-up and then follow with a 1 to 2 ratio of high to low intensity.
- For running, sprint for 20 seconds and then jog slowly for another 40 seconds.
- Carry on with this guide for 30 minutes and finish with a light, 5 minute cool down, relaxed walk.
- Exercise on 3 alternative days a week until you achieve toned tight muscles near your knee.
Perform a set of leg presses on a daily basis.
- Be seated on the seat of the leg-press machine and place your feet shoulder-width apart on the platform.
- Push upward to move the platform off the supports and rotate the safety handles over to the sides.
- Lower the platform down by bending your knees and halt when your thighs are close to your stomach.
- Push back the platform upwards again in a firm motion until your knees is just short of locking out.
- Repeat this motion in 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
- Grasp a set of dumbbells to do reverse lunges.
- Stand on your feet about hip-width apart and hold the weights in your hands by your sides.
- Take a step towards the rear with your right foot and lower yourself down until both knees are at an angle of 90 degree.
- Keep the back knee off the ground and keep the front knee parallel in line with your ankle when you lower yourself down.
- Rise-up, take step back to the preliminary point and repeat the same procedure with your left leg.
- Keep on to alternating back and forth.
- Repeat the procedure everyday, 3 sets of 20 repetitions each.
- Sit down on a leg-extension machine to perform leg extension exercise.
- Place your feet under the padded lever arm and incline backwards against the backrest.
- Take hold of the handles on both the sides of the seat and push the lever arm upwards by straightening your legs.
- Bring to a halt when your knees are just short of locking out and slowly lower the lever arm.
- Repeat the procedure in three sets of 10 repetitions each.
Carry out a set of star squats with your body weight to lose inner knee fat and get well toned tight leg muscles.
- Position your feet together and arms at your sides.
- Lower your body down by positioning into a deep squat and place hands on floor.
- Kick legs back and land in a push up posture with your legs still joined together and arms fully extended in front.
- Snap your feet back to the initial point swiftly and jump in the air with all your might.
- Swing arms and legs outward to make an X shape with your body. Move your limbs back rapidly.
- Land on the heels softly.
- Repeat this exercise everyday, 3 sets of 5 repetitions each.