How many cosmetic products and fairness face packs have you tried till date? Did all of them give you the desired results? If they did, then you would not have looked for some ‘more ways’ to get fair. To ‘be fair’ enough, you really don’t need to depend on the chemical-laden solutions that promise you to make you appear a Snow White.
If enjoying a cleaner, clearer and lighter skin tone using kitchen ingredients (and without damaging your delicate skin) seems a great idea, then here are some suggestions for face packs, and also some tips that you will swear on.
Milk powder & juice of lemon to get fair skin
You can mix milk powder with lemon juice and honey to form a thick paste. Apply on skin; relax for about 10 minutes before you rinse it thoroughly. Use this face pack regularly to improve the natural glow of your skin. It will also help you to do away with pigmentation. Lemon juice is known to have lightening properties while honey leaves a moisturizing effect. Milk powder is a god lightening agent.
How to get fair skin with sour curd & oatmeal
Soak some oatmeal or jaukatta overnight. Grind it the next day to form a powder. Mix it well with sour curd. It is often considered as ‘wonder pack’ for fairer skin and its regular use has yielded positive reports from almost all corners. While sour curd has its own antibacterial and skin-lightening elements, oatmeal works as a wonderful skin exfoliator, thus doing away with dead cells and helping you appear fairer.
Skin whitening using potato pulp
Potato has great skin bleaching properties. However, it is gentle on your kin, as well. If you apply potato juice or rub a slice of potato on the skin regularly, them it will reduce the tan facial tan, thus making you appear fairer. Additionally, it also imparts a natural glow on your face.
Improve skin complexion with tomato & turmeric
Mix organic turmeric powder or freshly ground turmeric with tomato juice to discover a fairer you within weeks. Make sure to use the face pack regularly. You can also substitute tomato juice with that of lemon juice because both have the same skin bleaching properties. Turmeric does its bit to fight bacteria and impart a natural glow.
Sweet almond oil treatment for fair skin
Do you know how to get fair skin with almond oil? You can massage your skin regularly with sweet almond oil. If someone has dry skin, then he/she can warm the oil a little using indirect source of heat without massaging. When it comes to understanding the right way to massage your face, you might want to check the video clips on the internet to get some ideas. Massaging your face will improve blood circulation. This will, in turn, help to rejuvenate your skin, making it appear plump and healthy. Enjoy the glow! However, you can bring the same skin rejuvenating effect by using an almond face pack. Soak 5-6 almonds overnight an in the morning, grind them to form a fine paste. Now use a little bit of malai or butter milk with it, form a paste and apply on your face. Leave on for about 15 minutes and wash off. Instead of malai, you can also use a mixture of honey and plain yogurt.
Turmeric powder and sandalwood powder
This is a traditional recipe to get fair skin within months, Mix equal amount of sandalwood powder and turmeric powder with some rose water. Apply on your skin and wait for 15 minutes. Wash thorough. Use on alternate days to get the best skin complexion.
Natural ways to get fair skin quickly
- To correct blemishes, you can mix half a teaspoon of honey with a pinch of ground cinnamon. Apply it regularly.
- Mix the juice of cucumber with the juice of lemon. This fairness pack is good for girls having oily skin.
- On the other hand, cucumber juice, when blended with honey, becomes a great fairness face mask for those having dry skin.
- Splash your face with coconut water to lighten any scar or marks or chicken pox.
- Applying egg white two times a week is a good way to impart fairness for girls with oily skin.
- Looking forward to prepare a personal fairness facial scrub that brings you result within 15 days? Try using a mixture of lentils (masoor dal) with curd or milk. It is a traditional secret that grannies often share.
- To make your own facial cleanser, use raw milk with a pinch of saffron added to it. Apply the mixture using cotton pads. You can also use it on children.
- To make your own fairness facial toner, boil radish in water and use this water on your face regularly to see the difference.
- Keep your skin clean by using a gentle exfoliate every other day, provided you do not have very sensitive skin.
- Your face cleaning regimen should include face cleaning (twice a day), followed by toning and moisturizing.
- It is essential to keep your skin healthy and hydrated; hence drink plenty of water and fluid everyday. Drinking orange juice and coconut water can impart a healthy glow inside out.
- Apply your sunscreen (having high SPF) religiously to avoid tanning and the effects of harmful UV rays on your skin.
- Boil a cabbage in water and use that very water to wash your face.
- Prepare a skin rub and make sure to use it everyday after washing your face. You can prepare a rub by mixing 1 teaspoon of milk (use non fat milk if you have oily skin and whole milk if you have dry skin) and 1 teaspoon of honey. Massage gently on your skin.
- When it comes to choosing ‘fairness cream’ and similar products, pick the ones that have hydroquinol (also known as quinol or benzine1). It is the only bleaching agent that FDA has approved so far.
- You can consider steaming your face with a blend of chamomile, mint leaves and lavender with two cups of water. This will clear your face of every trace of dirt, which might cake on the pores of your skin.
- Consume blood purifier regularly to make your skin appear flawless. Of course, ask your doctor to recommend the right product for you.
- To remove hyper pigmentation, mix castor oil and vitamin E together and massage gently on your skin.