Hands does lots of work throughout the day and is the part which is much exposed to sun rays, environmental pollution, smoking, age are some of the variables that contribute to form wrinkles. Thinking about your folded skin on handles, try these tips on how to reduce wrinkles from hands.
The importance we generally give to our face is not given to our hands. We follow a regime of cleansing, scrubbing and apply sunscreens and other homemade tips and treatment for wrinkles. But ignore hands to a great extent.
Getting wrinkles in hand is not an uncommon problem. It might be due to age or other factors. Lack of skin maintenance can also lead to the portrayal of wrinkles in hands. If you want to wash away wrinkles permanently, avail some home remedies for your hand skin maintenance.
Choose the best home remedy to reduce acne. Since the collagen present in our skin loses excessively due to aging, wrinkles become visible in the hands and somewhere else without much delay.
It is natural to control wrinkles as it is a biological process. But, someone gets this aging very soon. The speeding up the process is due to free radicals and as well as UV rays.
Ways of removing wrinkles naturally
There are many costly as well as dangerous methods which are availed by many women in order to get wrinkle free skin. Some of these methods include dermal fillers, Botox injection etc. This might give you an instant eradication of wrinkles, but can be very hazardous and prone of side effects.
In the future, your skin will become worse than what you are getting right now. It will be beneficial if we can try out some natural remedies.
Soak the wrinkled hands in fresh tomato juice
As tomato juice is rich in its content of Lycopene, it is one of the most effective remedies to fight the wrinkles on the hand.
- Tomato juice
- You would simply extrude the juice of fresh tomatoes, and soak the wrinkled hands in it for about 30 minutes.
- After that, wash off your hands with cold water.
- Apply this remedy, before going to bed for about 15/20 days to get the most delightful outcome.
Oil treatment for wrinkles
Do you know people with oily skin are less prone to aging and wrinkles?
- Give your hands a radiant and youthful appearance by applying oils that suits your skin type be it coconut, olive, sesame, castor or others of your choice on your hands and leave for at least one hour.
- You can even apply some at nights and wash off in the morning.
- I’m sure you can definitely see changes over time as the oils tends to penetrate deep into your skin cells that reduces wrinkles present and prevents formation of wrinkles.
This is an effective way to remove wrinkles from your skin.
- Egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add 1 egg yolk and a tablespoon of honey and olive oil in oatmeal.
- Make a fine paste out of the ingredients and rub it over your hands.
- Apply the paste in a circular motion on your skin to reap maximum benefits of the paste.
Aloe vera gel
Use aloe vera gel as a moisturizer for your skin. This will reduce the wrinkles as it contains malic acid, which can reduce the signs of ageing from your skin.
- Aloe vera gel
- Cut an aloe leaf and beat the gel until it becomes a cream from the lump and applies it on your skin.
- One or two carrots
- Boil one or two carrots and let it stay until the carrot softens.
- Then, place the carrots in a blender and blend it by adding little honey to smother the paste.
- Apply the paste on your skin and rub it in a circular motion.
- Rinse it with water after it gets dried off.
Pineapple to get younger skin
Are you looking at how to reduce wrinkles from hands? A fruit rich in Vitamin C is very beneficial for your skin. It works really well if you are really suffering from the problems of wrinkles.
- Pineapple pulp / juice
- Application of pineapple pulp over the skin surface where you have got premature wrinkles, will keep you away from wrinkles over your skin.
- You can take pineapple juice and apply it in a circular motion over your hand in order to stay away from wrinkles.
- This is a wonderful remedy in toning your skin and removing wrinkles totally from your hands.
Banana for younger looking hands
The banana is one of the common fruits available in the market that is rich in iron and other important minerals.
- To eradicate wrinkles from your skin, you just need to mash banana at first.
- You can either use your own hand or a fork to do the same.
- You need to keep on mashing it till you get a cream like consistency.
- Now, apply it over your skin on hands where you have got wrinkles.
- Do remember not to rub your skin until the banana paste becomes dried completely.
- Keeping half an hour will be ideal for drying the banana pulp.
- Now you can rinse thoroughly and see the difference.
Cucumber to reduce wrinkles
You must have fresh cucumber at your home as this is consumed by people as salad with meals. Even the individuals who are cautious about their diet consume cucumber on a daily basis to stay fit. Now, this particular fruit is also very essential for your skin.
- Get a fresh cucumber from refrigerator and get it sliced.
- Now keep the slices on your hands where you can see wrinkles.
- Since it makes your skin soft, wrinkles are deliberately removed.
Olive oil to remove wrinkles on fingers
You must have heard about the benefits of olive oil in various spheres of life. Along with providing nourishment to your skin, this oil also has proved well in removing wrinkles from your skin.
- Olive oil
- You need to apply it on a regular basis either before going to bath or before going to sleep.
- And you must massage that area in your body where wrinkles have formed.
- You can also use olive oil while cooking in order to stay young and beautiful internally.
Watermelon to get wrinkle free hands
- Cut a slice of watermelon and rub it over your skin where it is affected by wrinkles.
- Now, leave the skin as it is for 5-7 minutes.
- You can now wash it with cold water and get a very fresh and hydrated skin layer without wrinkle.
- In order to get better result, do this for twice a week.
Treat finger wrinkles with rice
The rice powder is the best treatment to reduce wrinkles.
- Rice powder
- Rose water
- 1 teaspoon milk
- If you have simple rice, make powder out of it with the help of a grinder or else you can easily get rice powder from a departmental store and get benefit out of it.
- With the rice powder, you need to mix rose water as well as milk of around 1 teaspoon and make a paste.
- Now apply it on your skin, which is slightly wet with water.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water and stay beautiful without wrinkles.
I personally suggest you to use “Sunni Pindi” or use besan or gram flour as scrub which really works wonders in combination with oil treatment. Gram flour is the best and ancient natural acne treatment for all skin types. Scrub your hands well, the way on how to reduce wrinkles from hands with gram flour.
Apply moisturizer to remove fine lines
If you are looking to control wrinkles, then use moisturizer that best suits for your skin type. Loss of moisture causes loss of elasticity ultimately leading to wrinkles on your hands. Applying moisturiser at night soothes your skin and gives you a good texture to your skin keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Moisturize daily and prevent new wrinkles from forming.
Stay away from the chemical-based cosmetics
The harsh chemicals in the cosmetics and skin care products can cause skin wrinkles, and it can negative affect the hands as well. Hence, try to reduce the use of these products to the maximum extent possible. These chemicals, even trigger dehydration and inflammation of the skin and can intensify the troubles. Rather than using these products, opt for the ones that are made with natural and organic agents.
Include as much of fruit juice in your diet
Dehydration is another factor that can trigger skin wrinkles, and as the hands stay exposed to the sun, probably it catches the most devastating blow. Hence, you need to ensure adequate hydration. Drink water profusely and include as much fruit juice in your the diet, as possible. Remember, adequate hydration will eliminate the toxins out of the body and keep you healthy and happy. In this regard, you should emphasize more on the citrus fruits that significantly boosts the skin health and appearance.
Exposure to sun
Protect your hands with gloves and avoid your hands expose to the rays of the sun. Apply sunscreen to the hands, backs and palms before you step out.
Smoking is one of the strongest factors to trigger skin wrinkles and it doesn’t spare the hands. Hence, to reverse this challenge, it will be wise to quit smoking completely. This way, you can even prevent the outburst of the skin wrinkling troubles, which is always a better alternative than to cure it.
You may think exercise is unrelated to wrinkles, but yes exercise works amazing to improve blood flow in your hands and keeps wrinkles off your hands.
I don’t recommend people take extra care for your hands. If you are too lazy to take care of your hands, then all you must do is whatever you apply onto your face be it a moisturizer, sunscreen, a homemade scrub or pack. Try to put on these on your hands whenever you do it to your face. This tip works wonders and can really make your hands look youthful, soft and glowing like your face.