You may know how to cure pimples but you cannot escape the after effects of it. This is caused due to accretion of sweat, sebum and dirt particles on our skin.
It’s easy to get rid of pimple but tough to remove the scars or black spots left on the skin. Acne scars doesn’t fade out easily and it takes quite a good amount of time for scar removal.
It’s not that there are no remedies to this problem. Obviously there are solutions and procedures to get rid of acne scars overnight. By following few simple steps and applying some simple methods this problem can be solved easily.
There are various remedies which one can apply according to their desire to remove the spots left behind by pimples. Some of the cures or procedures to get rid of acne marks are listed and described below.
Remedies to remove pimple scars overnight
Castor oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E which helps to heal the damaged tissues. It also helps to deal with pigmented skin and gets rid of acne scars.
- Castor oil
- Take some castor oil and apply it on the scars.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it, the next morning when you wake up.
- Repeat this daily.
Cocoa butter works as a great moisturizer. It has lightening properties which helps to fade away the scars and lightens the skin tone.
- Cocoa butter
- Take some cocoa butter and apply it evenly on your face.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it the next morning.
- Repeat this daily.
Rosewater helps to soften the scar tissue and lightens the scars on your skin by regenerating the skin cells.
- Cotton ball
- Dip a cotton ball in rose water and clean your face with it.
- Allow the solution to evaporate.
- Repeat it twice daily.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acid. It works as a moisturizer and has healing properties which helps to heal the scarred tissues.
- Few drops of almond oil
- Take a few drops of almond oil and apply it on your face.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it in the morning when you wake up.
- Repeat this daily.
Cucumber works as a wonderful natural ingredient in treating acne scars as it contains various vitamins and magnesium which are very beneficial for our skin. Cucumber apart from removing the scar also helps in reducing the inflammation, heals and soothes the skin.
- Let the slices of Slices of cucumber rest on your skin for around 30 minutes and then remove them.
- Make sure that you wash your face with cold water after this step.
- You will have to repeat it this remedy everyday until the scars vanish completely.
- Alternatively, if you do not want to put cucumber slices on your face, you can always go for cucumber puree.
This is one of the easiest remedies as olive oil is present in almost every kitchen. Olive oil is packed with various natural antioxidants and has scar lightening property.
- Olive oil
- For this remedy, you will have to massage few drops of olive oil on to the affected area.
- Make sure that you massage for few minutes or until you feel the oil is completely absorbed by your skin.
- After massaging the oil for some time, it is a time for you to steam your face.
- For steaming your face you can always use a steamer and if it is not available, dip a towel or a piece of cloth into hot water, squeeze out the excess water and place the cloth onto your face.
- After you are done with steaming your face, remove the excess oil gently using a cotton or a piece of cloth.
- Make sure that you are not rubbing your face while removing the oil. Lastly, wash your face using normal water.
As Garlic is known to contain antifungal, antioxidant and antiviral components in it, it fights away pimples overnight. It is a great ingredient to cure the scars that pimples leave behind.
- Cut garlic cloves into pieces
- Get rid of the shell or coating
- Rub it on the areas that have the scars
- Leave it for 15 minutes till you rinse it off
Tomatoes are known for the rich content of Vitamin A and for their antioxidant property. They can repair the damaged cells of the skin to promote a healthy growth, rejuvenating the skin.
- 1 tomato
- Take one tomato that is completely red in color which means it has ripen.
- Cut it into small pieces or you can even make a pulp out of it.
- Rub the pieces on your skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Do this twice a week for best results.
Tea tree oil has the antibacterial features to make the natural oils of the skin capable or active enough to fight away the pimples, inflammation of the pimples and their scars. It also reduces the redness that is caused because of the pimples.
- Tea tree oil
- Take your regular face wash or cleanser in your palm.
- Add a few drops of the oil on the cleanser or face wash.
- Apply it on your skin, massage it thoroughly.
- Rinse it off after 20 minutes.
This one is a very popular home remedy that can treat so many other skin problems including pimples and their scars. Vinegar is known to stimulate the flow of blood the main reason behind the occurrence of pimples.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Take some water and mix a few drops of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in the mixture.
- Use the cotton ball for an application on your skin on areas that have pimples as well as scars.
- You can rinse it off after a few hours or let it be because it gets absorbed by the skin and is no way visible.
It is very useful for lightening dark spots of pimples. To remove acne marks use aloe turmeric recipe.
- Lemon juice
- Compose a mixture of milk, turmeric powder and lemon juice to make a thick paste.
- Apply it on the dark spots caused due to pimples.
- Let it dry completely.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat remedy if needed.
- You can also mix olive oil and turmeric powder instead of the above.
- It will also help in getting rid of acne marks.
Baking soda holds exfoliative properties. It is used for removing scar and dark spots. It scraps dark spots and scar tissue slowly to fade it away. Regular usage will help to remove pimple spots and marks. To remove pimple marks fast use baking soda cure.
- Baking soda
- Formulate a paste of sodium bicarbonate in a mixing bowl by putting baking soda in it, add some water and stir it constantly.
- Apply the paste on the scars.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse your face in the morning.
- It will not only cure the marks but also add glow to your skin.
- You can use rose water instead of plain water if you want to get a glowing skin.
- Using this method will let you get rid of pimple marks easily.
Lemon juice which is known for its skin lightening properties contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which is a common ingredient used for fading or removing spots, scars and dark patches on the skin. It also makes the skin pure and clean. To remove pimple marks fast use lemon juice.
- Lemon juice
- Extract a fresh lemon juice into a bowl.
- Dilute it with some water if your skin is too sensitive.
- Use a cotton ball to dab the juice over acne scars.
- Leave it to dry.
- Wash your face with cool water.
- Repeat this two times to get clearer skin on the other.
- Moisturize your face with a gentle moisturizer.
- Lemon juices removes dark spots but can also dry the skin so don’t forget to use moisturizer.
Sandalwood gives a cooling effect which soothes the skin. It helps to get rid of spots and scars naturally.
- Make a composition of sandalwood with rose water.
- Apply this composition on the pimple scars.
- Rinse with water after 1 hour.
One of the best remedy for dark spots and patches is potato juice. If your skin is covered with blemishes, you can apply potato juice to remove dark spots. Follow few simple steps to get rid of dark spots overnight.
- Slice up a fresh potato into thin pieces.
- Put them on the affected areas of your face.
- For a few minutes leave the slices on your skin.
- Rinse your skin with warm water.
- Else, make a more potent solution by grating potatoes and formulating a potato-honey face mask.
- It will clear pimple marks effectively and let you get rid of dark circles easily.
Aloe vera contains polysaccharides, enzymes and nutrients. It is an antifungal and anti-bacterial element. You can prevent pimple marks by treating the zits early. Aloe Veras being a natural dark spot healer, helps get rid of acne scars easily.
- Aloe Vera
- Choose a fresh and succulent aloe vera leaf.
- Extract the aloe vera gel out from the leaf.
- Gently massage the gel on the pimple mark or acne spot using your fingertips.
- Apply this twice a day for to get rid of pimple marks naturally.
- Aloe vera face mask is also helpful and give you a clear complexion by removing the spots.
- If you have age spots, dark spots and blemishes, acne and zits use the above mentioned cure to heal your skin.
Honey is a high-quality home remedy for curing acne and redness, pimple scars and dark spots. It contains antibacterial properties, which makes it a natural healer for many skin troubles.
You can use honey to, fade, bleach and lighten dark spots on skin. It is recommended to use raw honey to get rid of marks, spots and pimple scars left on the skin.
- Put some raw honey directly on the pimple scar before going off to sleep.
- Leave it on the skin for the rest of the night.
- Rinse it in the morning by using clean water.
- Repeat the process if needed.
It is a cleansing agent for skin. It helps to clear skin from all sorts of infections. Water removes all the skin impurities by exfoliating the skin. Start drinking at least 3-4 liters of water everyday to keep your skin clear for the long run!
Yes, as the face packs are based on all natural ingredients they are suitable for all skin type. However, in case of sensitive skin first apply little face pack behind your ears and continue if it suits you.
Yes, you can use Aloe Vera gel in case you do not have an Aloe Vera succulent.
Yes, you can. Using milk will give you more benefits such as soft skin, shiny skin tone etc.
If you do not want to go for potato slices or potato honey face pack you can cut a potato into two and rub the affected areas with one half and rinse with warm water.
It is advised to use whole milk in raw form. (Cow or buffalo milk)
If you have recently beached your face, avoid the application of baking soda.
Yes, you can.
Yes, it is completely ok to leave apple cider vinegar overnight/unwashed as your skin absorbs it automatically.
You can use it but it is not much effective on scars/dark spots like fresh garlic cloves.