Every now and then people are discovering variety of skin problems that affects their skin and facial layout. Acne has been an old cause for irritation and discontentment for individuals of all age group especially the teen agers who always wish to look beautiful. Acne Rosacea is one of the critical skin problems which become severe with time. This skin problem generally can be found over the forehead, nose, chin and even cheeks of the affected person. Primarily it takes place over the skin just like small reddish dots over the skin which also can boost up and make very thin red lines. This can also give rise to red bumps and bulginess over the skin layer.
Acne rosacea is defined as
Acne Rosacea is a persistent skin disease that causes constant redness over the areas of the face and nose that normally flush. Mainly the forehead, the chin, and the lower half of the nose show is condition. The tiny blood vessels in these areas enlarge or widen and happen to be more visible through the skin, appearing like tiny red lines. Pimples that look like teenage bad skin can occur. Rosacea develops mostly between the ages of 30 and 60, the fair skin people are more affected both male and female. It seems like women are more attacked than men, but actually it is worst with men. Most of the people suffer with this symptoms now and then, sometimes it is worst. Rosacea can be take care of but cannot be completely cured. Mostly current antibiotics such as metronidazole, and oral antibiotics such as tetracycline are used. To reduce inflammation many people use short-term topical cortisone a steroid of the right power. It is good to avoid flushing things like spicy food, hot beverages and alcoholic drinks and others activate such as temperature extremes helps to minimize symptoms.
Causes of acne rosacea
Though medical science can speak about different reasons for acne rosacea, the actual cause remains still unknown. Some people gets this due to their genes whereas other accumulates the skin diseases due to weather conditions. Even due to sunburn and excessive exposure to the sun rays, people suffer from acne rosacea. Even medical science has found out emotional reasons behind acne rosacea. Sometimes the positive emotion such as embracement can also lead to acne rosacea. The negative emotional factors such as anxiety, stress as well as dead fear can also lead to acne rosacea. Since the causes cannot be removed from the life of individual, it is always preferable to get some natural home remedies as a cure for acne rosacea.
Home remedies for acne rosacea
1. Eat healthy : Do not take foods containing trans fats, corn syrup, sugar, peanuts daily. These foods activate Rosacea. You can eat lots of whole grains, almonds, leafy vegetables these contain anti-inflammatory components like B vitamins. Fruits and Vegetables like prunes, pomegranates, grapes, berries, zucchini, spinach, broccoli and onions has antioxidants. This will prevent Rosacea cause for some extent. In non-vegetarian, salmon fish is the best. Salmon has omega-3 fatty acids, taking it three times a week is really good.
2. Camphor oil : Camphor gets absorbed through the skin, it shows soothing, analgesic and antimicrobial effect on the skin. It is believed that d1/3 diluted camphor oil with glycerol and 500 mg metronidazole for fifteen days helps to reduce Rosacea without any adverse effects. Use the camphor oil carefully, if not diluted it may cause irritation of the skin.
3. Chamomile : Take a handful of pure chamomile or can even use chamomile tea bags, put theses in three cups of boiling for 10 min. When it cools by itself keep it in the refrigerator. Whenever you need a cold compress, take a cotton cloth and dip in this water. Place this cloth on the Rosacea until you feel relieved. Making a paste of Chamomile and applying it will also do good.
4. Feverfew : It is said that Feverfew reduces inflammation, but beware it has got side effects too.
5. Lavender oil : Application pure lavender oil will show results, but check whether you are allergic by applying in a small portion. You can dip the lavender oil in a cotton ball and gently massage in the affected area.
6. Green tea : Green tea is a good antioxidant, you can use a face cream infused with it twice daily.
7. Oatmeal : You can rub some oatmeal on the affected area, this will sooth irritation, moisturize and cleanse the skin.
8. Tea tree oil : Tea tree oil is both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, application of this oil in the affected area is good.
9. Licorice Licorice is a natural herb which is available at home in the form of powder. Medical science has seen many positive results with the treatment of Licorice since it has a powerful anti inflammatory properties. You can get relief from skin irritation and redness. You need to make a solution with one teaspoon of aloe Vera Gel, licorice powder as well as honey. Mix the solution and apply over your face where you have adult acne. You need to leave this over your face as it is for 15 minutes and remove it with lukewarm water.
10. Apple cider vinegar This variety of vinegar which is almost available in all houses has some anti inflammatory properties and helps in maintaining the PH level of the body in a proper way. Acne can take place due to formation of unhealthy skin. If the health part of your skin can be brought back once again, this adult acne can be easily eradicated. You need to take a cup of filtered water and pour a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in it. Also you have to add a teaspoon of honey over it and make a solution. This is a wonderful drink which helps in removing acne rosacea from your skin absolutely. If you can do this daily for a month, the acne spots will also be reduced.
11. Flaxseed Flaxseed is an age old remedy to cure all types of skin problem that causes redness and inflammation. In order to cure adult acne, you need to take a teaspoon of flaxseed oil and apply it over your skin where redness and acne spots are seen. Alternatively you can consume flaxseed in your diet to reduce inflammation and redness over the skin layer.
12. Turmeric You must have heard about the various home remedies with the use of turmeric. There was a time when people did not have any medicine and drug to apply and consume. That was the time when herbs like turmeric played a wonderful role. The herb with therapeutic properties can easily reduce inflamed skin and redness with rosacea. You can now make a face pack with two teaspoon of yogurt, one teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of turmeric. Mix them and apply over your face especially the places where you have adult acne. You must leave this pack for 15 minutes till it dies and wash with cold water. If you want to get fast remedy, along with application of face pack drink a glass of warm water with a pinch of turmeric in it. This will cure your skin diseases from inside without leaving a chance for treating this chronic skin problem visible due to variety of reasons.