You always dream of smooth, blemish-free skin. That’s why you may have invested on various pricey cosmetic products. However, still, you are not able to combat skin problems. Pimples and acne are snatching your peace. Don’t ignore these issues and start hating your skin. Instead of the harsh chemicals, you can rely on the natural home remedies.
Natural home remedies to clear pimple marks
Have a look at few of those remedies for treating scars and pimple spots.
For most of the skin issues, coconut oil serves as the best solution. This oil also acts as a type of moisturizers.
- Pour coconut oil into your spoon.
- Apply it on all the parts, where you have acne or other skin problems.
- Wash it after thirty minutes.
The unsaturated fats and vitamins, present in the oil, will improve your skin health.
Treat your acne with this natural component. The protein content of the eggs is effective at tightening the skin pores and in preventing new acne breakouts. Your scars will also get lightened.
- Take the egg whites in a bowl.
- At night, you can apply it with a cotton ball.
- Wash it in the morning.
To get result, you have to do it 2 to 3 times every week.
This fruit contains magnesium and vitamin and works best for your skin. Cucumbers are effective at reducing the inflammation and in healing your skin scars.
- Have some small cucumber slices and place them on the pimple or acne affected spots.
- Leave it for thirty minutes.
- Wash the face by using water.
This oil has awesome qualities to benefit your hair and skin. Moreover, we also use it for our cooking purposes. It contains antioxidants, and you have to massage your affected parts by using this oil. Your skin pores will easily absorb the oil. Take a clean piece of cloth and soak it in hot water. Then, place this wet cloth piece to have the steam. Remove the oil that is left on the skin surface. Wash your facial skin after one or two minutes.
Potatoes have minerals and vitamins, and this vegetable is good for your skin. Heal your pimple and scars with the fresh potato sap.
- Cut the potato into thin and thick slices.
- Place the thin pieces on your pimples.
- You may also take the juice of the thick pieces. Then, start to massage your scars.
- After 15 minutes, you can rinse your face.
This will lighten your acne spots.
As one of the potential condiments, garlic cures scars and acne. It has also different properties, like anti-fungal or antivirus.
- Cut the garlic to make small pieces.
- Rub its cloves on all the parts of your facial skin.
- Clean the face after five to ten minutes.
- You may eat its raw form for purification of blood.
Grind the turmeric to get the powdered form and get the advantage due to its antibacterial properties.
- Blend water and turmeric powder to prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste on the right part.
- After the paste gets dried, you can wash it with water.
Get the remedy from your everyday use.
There are two ways of using honey for your scar solution. You can directly apply the honey over the skin. You will get fresh feeling in your skin and this honey also makes the skin softer. Honey has antibacterial capacity, which prevents infection on skin.
You may also prepare a mask with honey.
- Take some honey.
- Add lemon drops into it.
- Then, massage the skin by using this solution.
- Wash the skin after ten minutes.
- Buy aloe leaves and take the gel out of them.
- Apply the gel layer on your scars.
- It will perform its function throughout a night.
- You have to do it every day.
Aloe Vera has gibberellins and polysaccharides to make the scar healing process faster.
Most of us know about the potentials of sandalwood. It is effective as the remedial option to acne or scars. You will get a soothing effect on your skin, while your scars will also become faded.
Combine water with sandalwood oil.
- Make a good paste or mask.
- Apply it on skin and leave this solution for 15 minutes.
- Get a cool sensation on your skin.
- Take a ginger and chop it into pieces.
- Apply those pieces on your pimple or scar.
- After thirty minutes, you can wash the face.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that are very strong and help to reduce the scars or other spots. It repairs the damaged skin very easily.
This aromatic water moisturizes your skin and softens your scar tissue. It regenerates skin cells and lightens your scars.
- You can buy rosewater or prepare it at your home.
- Apply this solution with a cotton piece.
We know that neem has antiseptic power and is helpful in soothing your skin. It also heals your acne and pimples.
- Pluck some neem leaves from the tree and then grind all the leaves to prepare your paste.
- Leave the neem paste on your skin for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Wash the skin by applying water.
Lighten your scars in due course.
This is another ingredient to create your face mask.
- The ripe avocado is easy to use.
- Mash the avocado and add lemon and honey to it.
- Apply the paste regularly for better skin tone.
The sugarcane gives you another therapeutic solution to the pimples and scars. It has alpha hydroxyl and glycolic acid, which is effective at the removal of dead cells and increases the new cell growth.
- Take olive oil and blend the cane sugar with it. This has to be a 2:1 ratio.
- Add lemon drops to it to increase its effectiveness.
- After every 2 to 3 days, you have to use this scrub.
This ingredient is common in lots of households. You can use it to treat the scars. There is sodium bicarbonate in this type of soda, and it assists in cleansing your skin. Make a paste with water and baking soda.
Use it as your everyday scrub and get the best result.
Tea tree oil
It is also a potential component to cure your acne issues. This oil has antibacterial elements to reduce the inflammation and redness.
Apply some drops of oil on your face and wash it with a face wash after twenty minutes.
Get benefits from the bleaching power of lemon. It also removes all the dead skin cells. Vitamin C, present in this lemon, rebuilds collagen.
- Squeeze out the juice of lemon.
- Apply it on your scars.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- You have to do it once every day for 2 to 3 weeks.
Never throw away the orange peel. It is capable of lightening the pigmentation and scars.
- Dry the peels and grind them to make powder.
- Take one spoon of this powder and raw honey.
- Blend them properly to create the paste and use this paste for the skin.
Besan works as the remedial option for your skin problems, like scars. It can lighten the facial blemishes or scars.
- Have one spoon of besan.
- Add lemon sap or rosewater to it.
- Make a thick paste and apply it on the face.
- After it becomes dry you can rinse it.
Apple cider vinegar
This vinegar is useful to keep away from acne for its antimicrobial properties. It can decrease the intensity of inflammation on the skin.
- Blend apple cider vinegar (one spoon), water and honey (one spoon).
- Dilute this paste and use it for your skin.
Do it every day to get the result.
It has fatty acids and vitamin E to repair the dead skin tissues and scars. It can combat pigmentation and reduce formation of scars.
- You can directly castor oil to your acne on the skin.
- Wash it after few hours.
Vitamin E oil
Using Vitamin E oil to get rid of pimple scars is one of the easiest ways. All you have to do is take a Vitamin E capsule and punctured it to take out the oil. Massage the oil extracted on your face or on the targeted area using your fingertips. You can apply the oil directly on your skin or you can also mix it with your regular moisturizer to heal acne and pimple scars faster present on your face.
Try out different solutions to reduce the problem of acne and pimples. Most of the above ingredients have the potentials to heal your skin problems. Your facial spots will get faded within some weeks or days.