Getting rid of pimple marks and acne scars is very challenging. There are easy natural ways to treat them. You always dream of smooth, scar-free skin. That’s why you may have invested on various pricey cosmetic products. However, still, you are not able to combat skin problems. Pimples and acne are snatching your peace. Don’t ignore these issues and start hating your skin. Instead of the harsh chemicals, you can rely on the natural home remedies.
Acne, scars and their cure
Skin is the largest organ of our body. Hence, it is only normal that any scar or mark on our skin, especially our face, is not very pleasant. Acnes are one of the most common skin issues we face. On a regular day, when we go out, our face is prone to all the dust and dirt outside. Most of us don’t get the time to clean up our face, and the problem becomes worse. Let us take a look at how we can fight such issues. We will start by identifying the type of skin problems we can have.
Types of acnes
Acnes can be broadly categorized into two types. The ones that are inflammatory and the ones which are not. Acnes like whiteheads and blackheads are non-inflammatory. They rise in the close surface of the skin and can be removed easily. However, pimples and cysts occur when the dirt enters the skin pores, goes deep and destroys our skin tissues. This leads to inflammation and rupture of pimples.
These pimple marks can be of different kinds. There are some pimples that leave small and flat. These marks can go away with time. The others are like whiteheads in the sense that they enter in the pores and need to be forced out. The third time is the serious type which turns into scars and cysts and might leave brown marks.
Though pimples and acnes can leave stubborn marks, we can always take steps to reduce them. Let us take a look at some of the home remedies to reduce pimples and acnes naturally.
How to remove acne and pimple scars
Have a look at few of those remedies for treating scars and pimple spots.
Vitamins are known to cure a number of skin problems. Vitamin D is the most effective element that you get from sun rays. Vitamin D helps in producing healthy cells and repairing the weak skin cells and tissues. It helps in curing acne and pimple issues and helps in bringing back the glow in your face. Vitamin C is present in most of the citrus fruits. Vitamin C goes to your skin and helps in the production of collagen. Collagen is extremely important to keep your skin clear and bright. On the other hand, vitamin E saves your skin from the harmful UV rays and Vitamin K helps in clotting and healing the cells. Hence, if you consume food rich in vitamin K, your pimples and acnes will heal faster.
Almond is known for its rejuvenating properties. You can use almond oil in your skin as well as hair to keep them hydrated. This in turn helps in reducing acnes.
- Take some oil in a bowl.
- Dip your fingertips in them and then apply gently on your face.
- Keep it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- For best results, use it regularly.
Cocoa butter is known for making your skin clear and smooth. It acts as a natural moisturiser and is best for people who have oily skin. You can use cocoa butter on your face and body regularly after taking bath. Regular use will heal your skin from acne scars.
Oatmeal when mixed with honey and lemon can help in reducing oil from your skin. If you can avoid excessive oil, you are sure to get a pimple marks free skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of oatmeal along with one spoon of lemon juice and honey.
- Mix them well and apply it on your face.
Green tea helps in keeping your skin bright and radiant. It also helps in removing those scars and marks you get from pimples, acnes and old age.
- You can use wet tea bags on your face.
- Place it in the affected areas.
- You can also drink green tea on a regular basis for best results.
Rose hip seed oil
Rose hip seed oil is rich is fatty acids and other essentials necessary for keeping away your acne marks. However, always use oil that is 100% natural. Try to buy the cold pressed natural oil for best results.
For most of the skin issues, coconut oil serves as the best solution. This oil also acts as a type of moisturisers.
- Pour coconut oil into your spoon.
- Apply it on all the parts, where you have pimple marks and acne scars.
- Wash it after thirty minutes.
The unsaturated fats and vitamins, present in the coconut oil, will improve your skin health.
Egg whites for pimple marks
Treat your acne scars with this natural component. The protein content of the eggs is effective at tightening the skin pores and in preventing new acne breakouts. Your scars will also get lightened.
- Take the egg whites in a bowl.
- At night, you can apply it with a cotton ball.
- Wash it in the morning.
To get result, you have to do it 2 to 3 times every week.
Cucumber for scars
This fruit contains magnesium and vitamin and works best for your skin. Cucumbers are effective at reducing the inflammation and in healing your skin scars.
- Have some small cucumber slices and place them on the pimple or acne affected spots.
- Leave it for thirty minutes.
- Wash the face by using water.
This oil has awesome qualities to benefit your hair and skin. It contains antioxidants, and you have to massage your affected parts by using this oil. Your skin pores will easily absorb the oil.
- Take a clean piece of cloth and soak it in hot water.
- Then, place this wet cloth piece to have the steam.
- Remove the oil that is left on the skin surface.
- Wash your facial skin after one or two minutes.
Potatoes to get rid of pimples
Potatoes have minerals and vitamins, and this vegetable is good for your skin. Heal your pimple and scars with the fresh potato sap.
- Cut the potato into thin and thick slices.
- Place the thin pieces on your pimples.
- You may also take the juice of the thick pieces. Then, start to massage your scars.
- After 15 minutes, you can rinse your face.
This will lighten your acne spots.
Garlic for pimple scars
As one of the potential condiments, garlic cures pimple marks and acne scars. It has also different properties, like anti-fungal or antivirus.
- Cut the garlic to make small pieces.
- Rub its cloves on all the parts of your facial skin.
- Clean the face after five to ten minutes, it helps lightening pimple scars.
- You may eat its raw form for purification of blood.
Turmeric for pimple marks
Grind the turmeric to get the powdered form and get the advantage due to its antibacterial properties and useful to get rid of pimple marks.
- Blend water and turmeric powder to prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste on the right part.
- After the paste gets dried, you can wash it with water.
Get the remedy from your everyday use.
Honey for scars
There are two ways of using honey for your acne scar solution. You can directly apply the honey over the skin. You will get fresh feeling in your skin and this honey also makes the skin softer. Honey has antibacterial capacity, which prevents infection on skin.
You may also prepare a mask with honey.
- Take some honey.
- Add lemon drops into it.
- Then, massage the skin by using this solution.
- Wash the skin after ten minutes.
Aloe Vera to heal scars
- Apply aloe vera gel on your pimple marks / acne scars.
- It will perform its function throughout a night.
- You have to do it every day.
Aloe Vera has gibberellins and polysaccharides to make the scar healing process faster.
Most of us know about the potentials of sandalwood. It is effective as the remedial option to acne or scars. You will get a soothing effect on your skin, while your scars will also become faded.
Combine water with sandalwood oil.
- Make a good paste or mask.
- Apply it on skin and leave this solution for 15 minutes.
- Get a cool sensation on your skin.
- Take a ginger and chop it into pieces.
- Apply those pieces on your pimple or scar.
- After thirty minutes, you can wash the face.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that are very strong and help to reduce the scars or other spots. It repairs the damaged skin very easily.
This aromatic water moisturizes your skin and softens your scar tissue. It regenerates skin cells and lightens your scars. apply this solution with a cotton piece.
We know that neem has antiseptic power and is helpful in soothing your skin. It also heals your acne marks and pimple scars.
- Pluck some neem leaves from the tree and then grind all the leaves to prepare your paste.
- Leave the neem paste on your skin for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Wash the skin with normal water.
Lighten your scars in due course.
This is another ingredient to create your face mask.
- Mash the ripe avocado and add lemon and honey to it.
- Apply the paste as face pack and let be for an hour
- Wash it off with cool water
The sodium bicarbonate in baking soda assists in cleansing your acne scars. Make a paste with water and baking soda and apply on the pimples and scars.
Use it as your everyday scrub and get the best result.
Tea tree oil
It is also a potential component to erase your pimple marks and acne scars. This oil has antibacterial elements to reduce the inflammation and redness.
- Apply few drops of oil on your face and wash it with a face wash after twenty minutes.
Get benefits from the bleaching power of lemon. It also removes all the dead skin cells. Vitamin C, present in this lemon, rebuilds collagen.
- Squeeze out the juice of lemon.
- Apply it on your scars.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- You have to do it once every day for 2 to 3 weeks.
Never throw away the orange peel. It is capable of lightening the pigmentation and scars.
- Dry the peels and grind them to make powder.
- Take one spoon of this powder and raw honey.
- Blend them properly to create the paste and use this paste for the skin.
Besan works as the remedial option for your skin problems, like scars. It can lighten the facial blemishes or scars.
- Have one spoon of besan.
- Add lemon sap or rosewater to it.
- Make a thick paste and apply it on the face.
- After it becomes dry you can rinse it.
Apple cider vinegar for acne
This vinegar is useful to keep away from acne for its antimicrobial properties. It can decrease the intensity of inflammation on the skin and useful to get rid of acne.
- Blend apple cider vinegar (one spoon), water and honey (one spoon).
- Dilute this paste and use it for your skin.
Do it every day to get the result.
Castor oil to get rid of acne scars
It has fatty acids and vitamin E to repair the dead skin tissues and acne scars. It can combat pigmentation and reduce formation of scars.
- You can directly castor oil to your acne on the skin.
- Wash it after few hours.
Vitamin E oil for pimple scars
Using Vitamin E oil to get rid of pimple scars is one of the easiest ways.
- All you have to do is take a Vitamin E capsule and punctured it to take out the oil.
- Massage the oil extracted on your face or on the targeted area using your fingertips.
- You can apply the oil directly on your skin or you can also mix it with your regular moisturizer to heal acne and pimple scars faster present on your face.
Drink plenty of water
Try out different solutions to reduce the problem of acne and pimples. Most of the above ingredients have the potentials to heal your skin problems. Your facial spots will get faded within some weeks or days.
So, start pampering your skin before it gets too late. Use these home remedies and get clear, pimple free skin. Healthy skin, happy you!