Apple cider vinegar is the type of vinegar produced from cider or apple. The color of the vinegar made from apple is pale amber. Now, pimples or acnes are the most common problem among the people. Acne may be caused by the combination of oil, dirt and dead skin cells at the hair follicles.
When the acne is over, it leaves some scars on the face for the reminder. This annoying formula keeps the people in tension how to remove the scars on the face. If break out of the acne happens near the surface, it can be healed easily. If the acne occurs away from the surface, it may break the healthy tissue and the deep acne scars are possible. If once acne scar is formed, there is a possibility to grow acne in a repeated manner.. There are ways to heal the acne scars with home remedies.
Apple cider vinegar is excellent to remove acne scars. How to use and how to apply are given below:
How to remove acne scars with apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider mixed with water
- Add an equal amount of water and an equal amount of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well and apply on the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Leave it for some time to get it dried.
- Pat dry and repeat it within the day.
- Instead of plain water, you can use rose water.
- If you don’t have sensitive skin, you can apply apple cider vinegar without adding water.
- You can add two teaspoonfuls of honey and an equal amount of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- You can drink it regularly.
Apple cider vinegar with water and honey
- Take 2/3rd cup of water.
- Add 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and some honey to the water.
- Mix it well and apply it on the affected part with the cotton ball.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to get it dried.
- Dry the applied parts.
- Repeat the process regularly.
Apple cider vinegar with honey, sugar and green tea
Sugar acts as a natural exfoliant, honey retains the moisture of the skin and builds the repairing of the new tissue, and green tea is responsible for detoxification of skin and removal of free radicals.
- Take 1 spoonful of apple cider vinegar,5 spoonfuls of sugar, 1 spoonful of honey, 2 spoons of green tea and mix well.
- Again mix 1 spoon of sugar to thicken the mixture.
- Wash your face with cleanser and apply the mixture.
- Massage with paste in a circular motion on the affected parts.
- Leave the paste for some time to get it dried.
- Prepare a toner with 1 part of apple cider vinegar, 2 parts of green tea,1 part olive oil,1 part of tea tree oil.
- Wash your face and keep it dry.
- Apply the toner.
- Keep the toner overnight until morning.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- Repeat the mask twice a week.
Apple cider vinegar with tea tree oil
- Mix apple cider vinegar with few drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply the mixture on the face.
- Leave it for sometime.
- Wash off with water.
- Repeat the process in a regular manner.
Apple cider vinegar with baking soda
This mixture helps to remove the dead skin cells and helps to generate collagen to fill the gaps in scars.
- On the first day apply baking soda with water on the acne scars.
- On the second day, apply the mixture of apple cider vinegar with water.
- Rinse off with water.
- Repeat the process with the regular way.
Apple cider vinegar with lemon juice
- Mix ¼ the spoon of apple cider vinegar with fresh lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas.
- Leave the mask for sometime.
- If you have sensitive skin, dilute the mixture.
- Wash it off after getting dried up.
- Apply the moisturiser.
- Repeat the process in the frequent interval of days.
Apple cider vinegar with raw milk
- Mix 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar and raw milk.
- Apply the mixture on the affected parts.
- Pat dry and wash off.