Common problem among people today in the society is urinary incontinence. If it is seen in women, losing weight would be one of the effective ways. But, this treatment must be availed before using drug treatments.
The other name being involuntary release of urine is one of the very common problems suffered by people within the age range of 40 to 60 years of age. Studies have found out around 44 to 57 percent of people suffering from such issue.
A report has been released by the American college of Physicians where most of the people having urinary incontinence stay within the age of 75 years. Even though this condition gives rise to emotional distress and embarrassment, women hardly reports this to doctor.
Today, risk associated with urinary incontinence includes loss of urine and stress. People are seen to get leakage of urine when they sneeze or cough. Even the sudden urge of urination will be one of the conditions individuals can suffer due to urinary incontinence.
Recommendation of Kegel exercise is an effective way to reduce the problem of urinary incontinence. Through this exercise, the pelvic floor muscle will be strengthening.
People will get relief once support is provided to rectum, bladder, vagina or uterus. According to the Mayo clinic, these are the specific place where urination mainstream will be stopped.
You must be hearing about most of the individuals suffering from the urinary incontinence. Different people have different reasons for the urinary incontinence problems. There are natural ways of avoiding the urinary incontinence.
It is mostly suffered by individuals crossing 40 years of age. But, these days ladies with lower age group are also suffering from same trouble. This is the health condition where the patient is unable to have a control on his/ her bladder. As a result there will be leakage of urine.
Even many young people suffer from the trouble of urinary incontinence. This is the situation when the urinary sphincter becomes wear enough to hold urine for a long time. Kegel exercise can be the best way to avoid such troubles.
The women having problem of frequency of urination must go for perfect bladder training. It is important for them to urinate on schedule duly set. If in any case if the bladder training does not work properly drug treatment is highly recommended.
But there are variety of side effects which can take place due to drug treatments. Some of the side effects include constipation, headache, dizziness, blurred vision and insomnia. Even patients will not be in a state to take proper medication.
According to Dr David Fleming, ACP president, it would be advisable for physicians to go for non drugs treatments in order to stop urinary incontinence. Some drugs have proved to be really effective in treating urinary continence in individual. But, side effects of those can be really adverse in this stage.
Some women have combination of urgency UI as well as stress UI. For such group of women both bladder training as well as kegel exercise will be important. Some obese women may also suffer from urinary incontinence.
In such a situation exercise and weight loss training is recommended. There is no relation between the surgical treatments with that of the guideline. Even the conservative way of treating urinary incontinence will not be effective.
Fleming also added that, urinary incontinence is such a disease which remains undiagnosed and under reported. Even these symptoms are not been told by many women to their doctors. Thus, physician himself has to query and find out whether the patient has such problem.
All such recommendation was duly published on 15th of September strictly in Journal annals of internal medicine.
According to some of the researchers, Kegel exercise will be quite helpful with regards to achieving orgasm. But not all people are very keen to support it as the claim is mixed.
Consequence of urinary incontinence
This is normally found in fresh foods like meats, milk and curd and also on infant formulas. It is found the expiry date is the safety date and after that there is a risk of developing food borne diseases by using the product.
Best if used by dates
It indicate that the food’s quality or freshness may start deteriorating after that date. The food does not become unsafe to eat, but it may lose its taste and flavor.
Sell by is the date put by the manufacturer so that the sellers do not display the product. It is advisable to use the product after this date if the product is at home, but a product should never be bought after the expiry of this date.
The safest way to store food
Food can become unsafe to eat if it is not stored properly. Grocery items should be bought just before reaching home and stored immediately. Cooler or thermal bags should be used to bring frozen and cold items.
Fruits should never be kept in the sun to ripen as bacteria grow very fast on them. They get rotten before getting ripe.
- Fruits and vegetables Fresh fruits should be checked of mold, damage or bruises on the skin while buying. These fruits deteriorate very fast. Uncut foods can be kept for weeks, but the cut ones must be refrigerated and consumed within 3-4 days.
- Pantry items Pantry items include canned and dried foods, nuts, cereals and spices do not get spoiled, but they are freshest by the best date of use. The quality of these items deteriorates after opening the packet. Baby foods should never be after the packaged date.Leaking cans and cans with bulges should not be used
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt These dairy products should not be used after the expiry date. These products should not be kept on the doors of the fridge where it is warm. Milk can be used for 7-10 days if it is kept in the cold. Soft cheese can be stored for 3-4 days and hard cheese can be stored for 3-4 weeks. Cheese can be kept frozen for six months.
- Eggs Uncooked eggs can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 weeks.
- Meat and chicken Raw, ground meat and fresh poultry can stay in the refrigerator for only 1 to 2 days. On the other hand other cuts can stay refrigerated for 3 to 5 days. Frozen ground meat can stay for 1 to 2 months, while frozen chicken, steak, or roasts can be stored for 6 months or more.
- Fish and seafood Fish should be cooked within a day or two and can be frozen for 3 to 6 months.
- Bread Bread should be consumed by the use by date. Storing in the fridge will prolong the freshness, but it will become stale. Frozen bread can be kept for three months. Leftovers Leftover food should be discarded within 3 to 4 days or they can be frozen and kept for three months. There is a risk of food poisoning after that there is a risk of food poisoning.
- Onions and garlic Onions and garlic should be stored in a cool, dry place. Yellow onions will stay fresh for a few weeks and red onions can stay fresh for about a month. Cut or peeled onions should be stored in the refrigerator and used within a week. Garlic can be kept at room temperature for 2 months but once it’s peeled, refrigerate and use it within 10 days.
- Oil any oil can be stored in a cool, dark place away from the sunlight and heat. If there is a foul smell in the oil, it must not be used.
Keeping food in the fridge
Tips to prevent bacteria from growing
- Dairy products and other perishable items must be kept in the fridge immediately.
- Some jars and bottles need to be kept in the fridge after opening.
- Cooked food should be kept out of the fridge for the shortest time possible, especially in a warm room or in the warm weather
- Sandwich or a cold dishes should be kept it in the fridge after preparing them.
- Cooked food should not be left out for more than 3-4 hours.
Time period till the food stores inside the freezer
It has been found out that, cooked food remains in good condition inside the freezer for 3-4 days. But, it is certainly not healthy to keep food more than such period inside the freezer.
Variety of health issues can take place if you are making an attempt to consume food that is stored in the freezer which is there for a long time. Even the food safety and inspection service is speaking the same fact.
Guideline to store food inside freezer
There is a specific procedure in which you can store food inside the freezer. Several times we take out food from the freezer and throw away. It is just due to the fact that it has spoiled. But, we cannot do this on a regular basis as this will lead to great wastage.
Meat items in deep freeze
It is important to store the raw meat items separately and that too away from the cooked food. If you are still keeping the raw meat with the other cooked items in the refrigerator, this can lead to rotten food. It is important to store the poultry items and raw meat inside the deep freezer.
Storing fruits and vegetables
You must be storing the fresh fruits and vegetables inside the freezer. There is a procedure of storing them inside as well. Are you storing them like that? There are some gas releaser vegetables and fruits such as bananas, avocados, pears, tomatoes etc.
Such vegetables must be kept out of the refrigerator. But there are certain fruits and vegetables such as honeydew, apricots, apples etc which can be easily stored in freezer.