Pimples are the area of inflamed skin with pus formation at the base. When the oil glands are over-reactive or secrets more oil, these get with infected of bacteria. Then the pimples may be formed.
Oil glands are at the base of hair follicles. The pimples may grow on face, chest, shoulder, and back. Technically, these may be termed as atrophic scars. Loss of mass or volume may take place after a pimple is over.
It happens due to the loss of volume from the middle layer of the skin. The loss of mass from the point of spot creates depression or holes.
These may also be termed as atrophic acne scars. Skin pores may suffer blockage and pimples may be caused. If acne is severe in nature, it may be called pimples.
Acne scars or depression on the surface of the skin may be called acne holes. The support on the middle layer is lost due to pimples and holes like appearances are created. But, it is good luck for the victims that pimples holes are treatable.
There are multiple ways to treat acne scars and dermatologists are applying the procedures to the affected persons to remove the scars. The treatment will also prevent the new formation of scars.
Removal of acne scars
The mild acne is cured within few days. But, the severe acne may be transformed into pimples which require treatment.
Severe acne may stay for a longer period and leave the scar behind. Severe acne may be transformed into pimples.
Acne may be generated on all of the body parts. But, scars on the face look odd and people feel bad out of it. They need the procedures to heal the scars of pimples.
Treating the pimple holes naturally
There are many ways to treat the pimple holes in the market. But, most of these are through the chemicals to be applied to the face. But, application of chemicals will provide the temporary relief, but may leave some side effects out of it.
Further, it may grow some addiction too. Best way to remove the scar is the natural treatment. Pimple holes are not easy to remove. These holes may be created due to improper ways to tackle the pimples.
Natural therapy to remove pimple holes
Use antibacterial soap
Before starting any treatment, cleanse the face properly and then apply the anti bacterial soap to the affected areas of the face to clean the pimple holes.
Then use any exfoliating agent on the affected areas to remove dead cells on the face.
Use turmeric with lemon leaves
You can apply a paste of turmeric and 5-7 lemon leaves properly crushed and fill up the holes with the paste. You can try some natural ways to fill up the holes to look the skin better as the muscle will grow gradually to fill the holes.
After getting dried after half an hour, wash with warm water. Repeat the treatment everyday once till two weeks. You can observe appreciable improvement to remove holes.
Use yogurt with lemon
You can apply yogurt with few drops of lemon for filling up the pimple holes. Use daily once this homemade remedy.
Apply honey on the holes directly. Honey is a good anti bacterial agent and can reduce the inflammation of the skin.
Make a paste
Make a paste of flour, yogurt, boiled potato, honey and apply on the holes to remove.
Treatments by dermatologists
- Treatment for curing the acne should be done by oral contraceptives or pills prescribed by the doctors. After the acne is cured, may go under laser treatment.
- Undergo laser resurfacing for quick healing of the holes. You may require using antibiotic ointment on the affected parts for few weeks.
- You may also choose the option for acne surgery under doctors to fill up the acne holes quickly. The doctors will fill up the holes to remove the appearance of holes.
- You may use synthetic fillers with help from doctors to fill the holes artificially.
- Doctors inject synthetic fillers in the holes. Some doctors may inject tissue from own body for filling holes.
- Doctors may apply chemical peels to get rid of the top layer to disappear the holes. The top layer will grow within 14 days with healing. Avoid the sunlight during the healing period.