Trying to get rid of your inner thigh fat can be pretty frustrating. It is one of the stubborn areas, which has to be worked on. For inner thigh fat, you have to add healthy eating and habitual exercising for results. It is important to stress on overall weight loss and exercising, since focusing on one area will be accompanied by general weight loss. Let us go through some probable processes, which will get your fat reduced and meet your target.
Detoxifying your body by cutting on the junk food that enters, can be the first step you make towards a healthier body. Consume foods which are rich in nutrients. High protein food like nuts and lean meat, combined with the vitamins and minerals from vegetables and fruits, can be a power-packed action towards quick weight loss.
- Avoid foods which are heavily processed whenever possible. These could be frozen nuggets, canned sweets, pre-meal or microwavable meals, etc. This alternative means that you are advised to have fresh food.
- It is beneficial to have small meals all through the day. If you eat 6 means instead of 4, you will give your body enough time to digest. This is important for metabolism. You don’t even have to suppress your appetite by eating less. When you have weight loss on your mind, you would rather want to eat less, than eat more and multiply the times.
- Reduce the consumption of saturated fats than the unsaturated ones like meat and milk. Eat less of sweets as they have saturated fat. You’d be surprised to know that palm and coconut have high saturated fat, compared to butter than is obtained from animal milk. Read the information labels properly and then purchase products. Some saturated fat, when consumed occasionally, is tolerable and good for the health.
- Reduce the consumption of red meat and have lean proteins instead. The lean protein sources have less of saturated fat. You can replace pork and beef with turkey and chicken. Fish too are better than red meat. Add lentils, chickpeas and pinto beans in your diet as they are healthy and low on fat
- Replace high fat dairy products with the low fat ones. Opt for the fat-free ones if you want to be on the safest side. Dairy products which are high on fat are usually high with sugar too. Add milk, cottage cheese and yogurt in your diet than creams, cheeses or butter.
Exercises for inner fat
Proper diet might maintain the fat you have now, and not let it increase, but with exercise you can shed what you already have. Don’t try to do spot reduce. There is nothing you can do to only reduce fat from the inner thighs, but you can workout for the whole body. It is important to know what to expect and how much time. It is important to exercise for 5 days a week, if not more. It is also good to talk to a physician before planning a workout routine.
Let us go through some exercises which you would follow for inner thigh reduction:
- Start off with cardio exercises which are perfect for burning fat. For reducing body fat, especially on your thighs, you need to do proper cardio. Most cardio workouts stress on the lower part of your body, which is why they always benefit the thighs. Some of the exercises that you would like to try would include elliptical training, running, climbing stairs, walking brisk and skipping on the rope.
- After this, you can try out interval training. This means that you have to do intense bursts of activities for one time and then do lighter activities. One of the easiest ways to go this is to walk for 5 minutes and jog for 5 minutes. Repeat the alternative for 30-60 minutes.
- Try wall squats to give yourself a leaner appearance. For this, you have to place your back on the wall and bend knees at 45 degree angle. Hold position for 30 seconds and then stand up to rest. Repeat in 4 sets of 10 repetitions.
- If you are looking for an exercise which will tone your body along with cardio, try out the frog exercise. This burns down calories with might and focuses on the thighs. Stand up on your feet and widen them. Slowly sit down with hands stretched in front and reach the floor. Squat down as long as possible, but keep your chest upright. Jump up in the air and rotate body in a quarter by bringing feet closer. Swing arms over the head as you propel the body. Land again in squats and then repeat it 3 more times to complete the rotation.
- You could try out the seated pillow squeeze, which is good for the thighs. You simply have to sit on a sturdy chair and rest your feet flat. Place one pillow just between the thighs and the knees and exhale as you squeeze the pillow with the knees.