Physical condition viewed commonly in many men and women is rashes in the inner thigh region. Rashes in the inner skin give rise to itchiness and redness.
Sometimes, if it touches its extremity blood can also come out with a sudden tear of the skin layer. People can experience rashes in any part of the body. But, having rashes in the inner thigh will be very critical.
There will be discomfort in walking and settling on within the company of friends and relatives. There can be many reasons for causing rashes.
The treatment must be carried on with regards to the causes of how to heal inner thigh chafing. Inner thigh rashes become a common problem for individuals on a hot summer day. When people keep on sweating it gives rise to the problem of rashes.
The thigh gets rubbed against one another and gives rise to rashes. Some people might not have a clean idea of rashes. Apparently, those are the red spots and patchy spots over the skin layer.
Individuals, get the tendency of scratching it all the time. Once you keep on scratching, it becomes bigger and inflamed. You can get rashes on any parts of the body, but getting it over the inner thigh area can be very irritating.
You cannot walk properly as it creates itchiness and hot burning sensation. Do you want to get rid of itching? Follow, the top home remedies for jock itch, then try this best way to reduce inner thigh itching naturally.
Symptoms of inner thigh rashes
- Breathlessness with allergic reaction
- Pain and discomfort while walking
- Redness in inner thigh area
- Burning sensation
- Blisters in certain cases
Many people prefer home remedies more than medical treatment procedure. Some natural ingredients present at your home can definitely prove to be a reason of comfort while you suffer from such physical condition.
Tips for getting relief
- People experiencing itching due to inner thigh rash must think how to eradicate the sensation of itching. You can use talcum powder so that the moist level is down.
- It is better not to wear under garment for some days till the area gets healed
- You can wear long skirt instead of trousers without wearing underwear so that air can pass and reach that area to provide a soothing effect.
- It is better to welcome cool air more than hot hair as the healing procedure reaches its brim.
- You can use hydrocortisone cream in that area so that inflammation is reduced in that area.
- Wear loose dresses
- You must be very comfortable in wearing cotton fabric
- You can also use cool packs on either side of the groin.
Home remedies to reduce thigh rashes
- Aloe vera gel will be very effective in providing a soothing effect to the area where rashes mingle. You can get it directly from Aloe leaves.
- You must have talcum powder readily available at your home. This can be applied in your inner thigh where rashes have formed. Since, this powder dries out sweat from an individual’s body, rashes gets a soothing effect.
- You can get some ice cubes from your ice tray in the refrigerator and apply them in every two hours. Ice cubes are the best process on how to heal inner thigh chafing.
- An individual can get relief from the problem of rashes once they wash their inner thigh with chamomile tea. Since, it is a natural ingredients to reduce irritation, treating rashes will be possible.
- A powerful mixture of Vitamin E and cod liver can be applied in the area where the rashes have formed. After applying this for two – three days, you can easily get the rashes removed from your skin.
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies for jock itch. If your rashes have formed due to allergic reaction, apple cider vinegar will be very effective. You can take a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey and apply this twice or thrice in a day.
Ways to treat inner thigh rashes
- Baking soda
- Rubbing alcohol
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Garlic and honey
- Calamine solution
- Coconut oil
- Mint tea
- Olive oil
The amazing home remedy which is every household’s kitchen staple is extremely useful for inner thigh rashes. The soothing properties of anti-bacterial and antifungal baking soda helps in relieving the skin from harmful effects of rashes which turn red and sore. To prevent them from becoming a major problem,
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- All you would need is a tablespoon of baking soda with some water. Mix the two ingredients and make a paste of it until it becomes quite thick and consistent.
- Then, apply it on the affected areas and let it stay for few minutes.
- Wash it with warm water and wipe it till the skin dries up.
- You will be able to feel the difference in 2-3 usages.
Another effective home remedy to get rid of inner thigh rashes is by rubbing alcohol on the affected area. Use a 90% rubbing alcohol which is also called as isopropyl alcohol and is believed to be the magic potion for rashes and bacterial infections on the skin.
Dermatologists often suggest the use of rubbing alcohol since the healing property of this effective solution helps in concealing the rashes and irritation thereby reducing the inflammatory and burning sensation.
- Rubbing alcohol
- Dab some on a cotton ball and apply it on the affected area.
- Then let it dry for few minutes.
- Apply the same for at least 4-5 times a week to gander maximum benefits.
Cornstarch is high on latex which makes it perfect for using supplying of glucose and maintain blood sugar level in the body. Since it is anti-slick in nature, this household staple can be easily used to avoid the inflammation and burning sensation thereby reducing the redness.
- Dab on some cornstarch on the affected area and let it stay for at least 20 minutes.
- Then clean the area with cool water.
- Apply this remedy twice in three days and you will be able to see visible benefits.
The solution which is often kept for several medicinal and cleaning purposes at home, hydrogen peroxide is an acid which must be handled with care. It is an excellent solution that can be used to clear rashes.
- 1 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide
- Petroleum jelly
- Take a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and mix it well with petroleum jelly and water.
- Then, with the help of cotton dab some on the affected area.
- You will be able to see visible difference in 2-3 wash.
- This is also great for women suffering from skin infections and diseases.
The amazing scrubbing and exfoliating ingredient is another awesome home remedy to help alleviate rashes, dead skin cells and smoothen the affected area.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon Epsom salt
- 10-12 drops lavender essential oil
- Take two cups of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.
- You could also mix 10-12 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Dab this on a cotton ball and apply it on the affected area.
- It must be used twice a day to help clear the area fast.
The natural herbs of Indian spices are here to take a toll on your skin’s health. Known for their plethora of benefits including clear and clean skin, glow, intestinal digestion, prevents ageing etc.
Garlic and honey are blessed with nutrients that are amazing for your skin and help fade away the rashes in quite some time.
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves
- Take 1 or 2 garlic cloves and mix honey with it in a bowl.
- Then, apply the paste through cotton on the affected area.
- Make sure that you leave it to try for 15-16 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and keep the skin dry.
- Do it twice a day to reap maximum benefits.
The age-old remedy to get rid of pimples, acne and even rashes, blisters and blotches can be done away with by using this heavenly medicinal solution that instantly soothes the affected area. You could also use calamine solution on the affected area.
- Calamine solution
- Dab some on a cotton ball and you will be able to feel clear difference with regular application of the solution on the affected area.
- The solution not only clears the rashes, but also cleans the area completely.
Devour the holiness of mouth clearing solution which will help you give a whiff of fresh breath and clean aroma. This hygienic sanitary must-have is surprisingly effective for clearing the inner thigh rashes.
- Take the listerine mouthwash and apply some on the cotton.
- This is a bit tricky because not every skin suits the solution, so apply only if you do not feel itchy over your skin.
- However, this a very effective remedy to jock itch as it clears the bacteria instantly and makes the pain go away.
It will be really surprising, but true, that coconut oil works really well in getting rid of the inner thigh rashes.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- You just need to take a spoonful of coconut oil and apply it over the thigh region.
- Apply it and sleep at night.
- This will give an extraordinary benefit of staying away from rashes.
- In the next day morning you will see your rashes are reduced.
Mint tea has been proven as a remedy for rashes. If you have inflamed skin, the particular tea extract will help your skin feel better. There is a skin disease known as eczema. The mint tea extract will absolutely help you get away from the problem of skin eczema.
- Mint tea bags
- For this you have to take the tea bags in a separator filled with water.
- Once it is soaked apply it over the area where you have rashes.
Coriander leaves works in a wonderful way to bring flavor to your curries. But have you ever thought that it has a variety of health benefits? Yes, this will give you a soothing feel once it is applied over the rashes.
- Coriander leaves
- You have to grind the coriander leaves and apply over the place where you have rashes.
- Leave this for 20 minutes in the affected area.
- Thereafter, you can wash it away.
Olive oil can also be really effective when applied over the skin.
- Olive oil
- Even if you don’t have problematic skin conditions, it can be simply applied over the skin to getting beautiful skin tone.
- You can also use this olive oil over your skin in order to get skin free from rashes.
- Simply a coat can help you find the difference.