Our hair is always exposed to styling, dryness, pollution, etc. These are some common causes to trigger split ends which tear our hair. This happens when natural oils don’t reach the tips of lengthy strands and it becomes prone to breakage. Our hair tends to lose its shine and become unattractive. They also tend to become fragile and dull looking. When our hair starts having split ends, it is difficult to restore back the earlier look. The best way to improve hair conditions are by constant moisturizing. This can be done with the help you numerous remedies. Rather than trying out chemical based products, try banana to heal your split ends.
Hair conditioners made with banana recipes are filled with vitamins, carbohydrates and natural oils. They are known to soothe cuticles and soften the strands. Banana betters the natural elasticity of our hair and prevents breakage. They are also known to trigger hair growth and add shine.
Banana benefits for hair
- Banana is known to add softness to hair. The hair packs created with banana with surely make your hair feel more lustrous.
- Banana is known to make your hair silky and shiny. It adds brightness and makes it look healthy.
- Banana is known to makes your hair fight hair loss problems. If you have been facing excessive hair loss, it will treat your strands and reduce hair fall.
- Banana helps dry hair. Banana can be added to reduce dryness and promote moisture for hair. it also keeps it manageable.
- Finally, banana also repairs damaged hair. Split ends and hair damage are directly proportional and thus bananas are apt for hair treatments.
Banana recipes for hair
- Banana, coconut oil, egg, and honey for deep conditioning
- Take 1 ripe banana and 1 egg
- Mash them both together
- Add 1 tablespoon of pure coconut oil
- Add 3 tablespoons of pure honey
- Blend all of them well
- Apply the paste all through your hair
- Stress more on the scalp
- Let it sit for 30 minutes
- Wash with cold water and shampoo
- Repeat once a week
- Banana, yogurt, rose water and lemon juice as hair mask
- Take one ripe banana and mash it
- Add lemon juice and rose water
- Add enough yogurt to make smooth paste
- Blend them all together
- Apply the mask on your hair
- Let it sit for an hour
- Wash it with shampoo
- Repeat once a week
The above recipes are perfect for smoothing your hair! Just make sure that the banana has blended properly and there are no chunks which appliance. Weak and damaged hair might find it more difficult to wash those off and that could lead into an adverse effect. While washing, make sure that you hair is nicely cleaned. It should not feel sticky after the final wash.