Jacqueline Fernandez is a stunning actress with a flawless skin. She always manages to steal the show with her perfect body. Do you want to know her beauty mantras and how she keeps up with her daily fitness routine to maintain her fabulous figure?
Jacqueline’s beauty mantra and secrets
Jacqueline has always fought against acne problems and has managed to get a flawless glowing skin. She gives credit to the diet she follows and the lifestyle she has adopted.
Her beauty secrets are:
- She drinks lots of water, juices and smoothies and adds coconut water to them.
- Every morning she follows a simple detox formula. She drinks a glass of lukewarm water with one tea spoon of Apple Cider vineger. She also takes a shot of wheatgrass juice on an empty stomach to cleanse her system.
- Jackie prepares a green juice with Gooseberries, Kale, Spinach, Lemon, Ginger and Celery which makes her skin healthy or carries a green juice from raw pressery.
- Another tip that cools the skin and pumps it up is applying ice wrapped up in a muslin cloth over her face. This helps to deal with open pores.
- Sleeping with make up on is a biggg NO!
- Take proper hours of sleep to avoid dark circles.
- Her beauty mantra is “Less is more”, she uses minimum makeup to let her skin breathe.
- She is a huge fan of homemade face packs. For the skin soothing, she applies Yogurt and Honey pack once a week.
- Jackie sticks to a basic skin care routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice a day with only the products that suits her skin type. She uses Cetaphil cleanser for cleansing followed by a toner and uses La Prairie Moisturizer with SPF 15 for moisturizing, which works as an excellent sun block.
- Her quick tip: Do not rub the products on your skin but pat them which helps the skin to soak ingredients better.
- She uses Vitamin C to fight against skin-aging, Dermalogica multivitamin cream for eyes and uses honey instead of a lip balm to get soft lips
Jackie’s fitness regime
Her fitness tips for a perfect toned body are:
- Her fitness mantra is ‘Do not push beyond a certain limit’.
- Jacqueline’s fitness regime focuses on stamina, flexibility, strength and toning. She does cardio exercises for stamina, Yoga and Pilates for flexibility, stretching exercises and lifting weights for strength and yoga and pole dancing for toning.
- She starts her Yoga with 20-40 Suryanamaskar followed by yogasanas like Sirsasana, Utkatasana, Hanumansana, Virksasana, etc. and various Pranayamas. She repeats these 5 times a week.
- She drinks green or herbal tea twice a day.
- Jackie includes dancing in her routine to burn the extra calories.
- She goes for swimming and running, 3 times a week.
- She takes out time from her hectic schedule for meditation which helps her relax her body and mind and channelize her energy in the correct direction.
- She believes skipping carbs is not a healthy approach.
- She consumes a protein shake post-workout.
Jacqueline’s strict diet plan
- She starts the day with lots of water and sips on it the whole day. She carries coconut water where ever she goes.
- She takes a healthy breakfast which includes eggs, granola bar, smoothie, peanut butter or pancakes.
- She consumes lentils, Brown rice and lots of salad during lunch.
- She prefers to take a light dinner by 7pm or 8pm and eats only when she feels hungry which helps to lose weight. She eats Bananas, kiwis, Sweet Potatoes and Dark Chocolates to keep her hunger in control.
- Jacqueline has divided her meal in three categories: Carbohydrates, proteins and fats and vegetables. She includes salmon and sushi majority of the time.
- She eats lots of fruits throughout the day and munches on nuts.
- She hardly consumes sugar and bakes her own bread.
- She occasionally has cheat days when she eats her favorite chocolates and pizzas but does some extra workout the next day to cut down the extra calories.
- Jackie includes one teaspoon of flex seeds with her salad, bread or cereals which helps to keep her skin healthy.
- She avoids fried food, tea and coffee.