Laser tresses removal is definitely an increasingly well-known non-surgical aesthetic procedure. This is a non-invasive, convenient solution to reduce growth of hair. There are different ways to take off the body hairs but using laser rays to remove them can be effective way to treat this problem. This is not a surgical process and will provide you a sense of pride when you feel the soft smooth skin on your body. This also helps to keep the growth of hair under control.
Laser hair removal technique
Depending on the area currently being treated, the procedure may take between several minutes to several hours to finish. The most commonly used lasers start using a low energy laser beam. This ray passes with the patient’s skin and is also attracted for the pigment of the hair. The energy passes down the tresses shaft and is also absorbed by hair roots that are usually in the productive growth cycle, thereby disabling your hair follicle in the deeper layer of the skin. The hair roots that are usually in dormant phase usually are not affected because of the treatment. Normally, minimal pain must be experienced without anesthesia becomes necessary.
Laser hair removal advantages
- A non-invasive, gentle method that lowers undesirable tresses from most body parts
- Treats more substantial areas effectively because doing so disables a couple of hair at the same time
- May make skin tone and complexion more even
- Minimal distress
- Replaces waxing, electrolysis, shaving in addition to bleaching
- Zero downtime
Laser treatments considerations
- Laser treatments is a continuing process that will need multiple sessions because doing so only has an effect on actively expanding hair, and it’s not all hair follicles are active simultaneously. In add-on, high energy levels are avoided so that you can minimize the risk of injury for the adjacent skin color
- Occasionally people may encounter slight redness of the skin or maybe mild swelling around the hairs
- Sunscreen is recommended for virtually every area treated that may be exposed for the sun
- Patients with darker skin may not respond well due to inadequate incongruity between skin color and tresses colors
- Blonde or maybe gray/white tresses is less responsive due to lack of ample pigment in the hair
Various methods for removal of hair with laser rays
You will have to demarcate the area that you want to get rid of hairs and then talk to the expert who works on your skin with the laser rays. They will use laser rays that are low in energy and will not harm your body. The ray will pass through the skin of the patient and the pigment of body hair attracts the rays. The rays are then absorbed by the growing roots of the hair follicles. This low energy ray of laser acts on the root to make them inactive. This process does not need anesthesia and is not at all painful for the person.
Benefits of using the low energy laser rays for hair removal
- This is a gentle way of keeping away undesirable body hairs from different parts of the body. The method does not meddle with other treatments.
- Gives an even and smooth texture to your skin
- You will not have to think of the painful methods of shaving or waxing. The time consuming bleaching of hairs after removal is also not going to burden you.
- Can be used in all the parts of the body. Generous portions of your body get cleared easily.
- No tension or stress for removal of hair.
- You will save time as it is done with modern technology.
Things to keep in mind while going for laser treatment
- This treatment is a long process and will take some time to complete. There will be more than one session and this way the hairs of different areas will be treated on. The follicles of different areas get activated at different times and so the process is a lengthy one to complete with precision. The treatment has to be done with rays that are of low energy so that the skin coloration is not affected.
- You may find some reddish patches around the area where the treatment is done. This is temporary and will go away after few hours. There may also be slight swelling of the areas where the laser rays penetrate the skin but it is also for a temporary phase.
- When you have completed the treatment, you must use sunscreen for the areas where the treatment is done.
- People with dark colored skin will find discrepancy in the skin and in the color of the hair follicles creating some problem.
- Blonde people will also find some difficulties due to fewer pigments in the hair tresses.