Every woman desires a lean, toned body, and a beautiful, flawless face. We all experience those fine lines and wrinkles under the eye, scars on our face, and overgrown muscles around the butts as we age. These wrinkles and scars make us look way older than we are.
Can we somehow reverse the process of aging with safer options without going under the knife? Well, the answer is affirmative! Following are some non-surgical ways to butt, eye, and facelift:
Non-surgical Butt Lift
Not everybody is genetically blessed with an attractive figure. Therefore, many people opt for surgical processes that can insert implants and grafts to enhance their assets.
Do you also feel envy when you watch those supermodels with curvy figures walk down the ramp? Now you can have a curvaceous backside like those celebrities and supermodels without any surgical procedures.
Vacuum butt therapy is a clinically proven technology to provide tighter, lifted, and contoured butts without any surgery, pain, or downtime. You can have firm, toned, smooth, contoured skin at your butts after treatment of nearly four hours.
The procedure is safe and effective in comparison to surgical counterparts. The process works by melting the fat pockets responsible for dimpled, lumpy skin at the butts.
Also, the process repositions a part of the fat to improve buttock contour. The lymphatic system naturally removes the broken down fat from the body. As a result, you get lifted, shaped butts without any loose skin or cellulitis.
Sculptra is another FDA approved hip augmentation procedure favored by celebrities and models to have killer curves. You can also get an hourglass figure without invasive surgery.
Sculptra serves as a dermal filler and works by stimulating the collagen in the body. As a result, you get rejuvenated plump skin and improved appearance.
The procedure stimulates collagen production in specific areas to correct flaws, improve stretch marks, highlight natural contour, and minimize cellulite. You can get a projected figure with a subtle lift in only 2-3 sessions of the treatment.
You can rectify minor cosmetic irregularities with Renuva butt lift procedure. It this treatment, a serum is injected into the subject areas, which eventually adds volume, improves texture, and tones the skin.
It can effectively reduce cellulite dimples or liposuction divots. The procedure is safe and provides immediate results with minimal downtime.
As you age, you may experience visible signs of aging on your skin. Some of these signs of aging appear as frown lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles on your face. You can dramatically reverse these visible signs of aging with effective non-surgical procedures for the following issues:
- Sagging skin around the face, neck, cheeks, jowls, and eyebrows. As a result, your eyes may look sleepy. A concealed jawline may give a false impression of being overweight. The Ulthera Facelift, popularly known as Ultherapy; is a non-invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin of your face and neck. The procedure uses ultrasound technology to lift and tighten your skin.
- Many people experience a loss of volume in the facial muscles, which eventually breaks down the facial support structure. As a result, the cheeks appear hollow, and the face looks deflated due to an accumulation of sagging skin. Liquid Facelift procedure uses injectable fillers to add volume to the facial skin. You get a more youthful appearance in no time without any pain or discomfort.
- Wrinkles and discoloration lines may develop on your facial skin around the eye, nose, upper lip, and mouth, causing a shadowing effect. Excessive sun damage can cause your skin to lose its evenness and toning. Skin resurfacing procedure applies harmless products on your face to diminish wrinkles, ensure even tone, and restore a youthful look. The method includes treatment with lasers, chemical peels, advanced skin creams, and IPL photo facials.
These non-surgical facelift procedures treat all your skin issues using facial fillers and injectables. They reverse the aging process by reducing wrinkles and increasing youthful volume without any downtime.
The procedure can effectively eradicate 5-10 years of your age for an upcoming event in your life. They are also affordable from a financial perspective.
Non-surgical Eye Lift
Are you worried about those under eye patches and dark circles appearing on your aging skin? How about trying a non-surgical eye lift procedure to reduce puffiness and remove dark circles? It is far less risky than the traditional surgical counterparts and ensures better appearance with minimal recovery time. You can opt for non-surgical eye lift in the following cases:
- You can have those darker under eye patches on your skin due to various genetic or environmental factors. This condition of increased pigmentation is called hyperpigmentation. Most cases of hyperpigmentation can be treated effectively using a special skin bleach called hydroquinone. However, the bleaching procedure is a longer-term solution, which involves several months to get visible results. You can have a rejuvenated skin in no time with an alternate method comprising laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and IPL photofacial.
- Many of us witness a hollowness under the eye due to aging or genetic predisposition. This hollowness creates a darker shadowy effect under the eye. You can alleviate this shadowing and depression by injecting fillers, which rejuvenate the skin and fill up the void.
- In some cases, the shadowing effect is caused by the protrusion of fat under the eyes. These fatty bags increase the appearance of aging and dark circles. Injectable fillers can help in reducing the under eye fat pads by smoothing and rejuvenating the skin.
Non-surgical eye lift procedures involve injectable chemical fillers to reduce fat bags and soften dark circle depressions. During the process, the therapist may apply a virtually painless anesthesia cream on the subject area.
A single treatment session takes around 15 minutes. The procedure is complete harmless without any downtime. Eventually, most patients resume normal activities soon after the treatment.
However, some patients can develop under eye bags or dark circles due to allergies, congestion, or sinus pressure. Such patients must consult a specialist to identify allergy problems before opting for any non-surgical eye lift treatments.