Health and Beauty require commitment, not excuses. Your skin speaks what’s going inside of you, so it’s essential to have glowing skin and lustrous mane. A little care towards your body’s health and beauty can reap the rewards in terms of appreciation and increased self-confidence.
Alia Bhatt is a stunning actress, model, and singer who is famous for her sizzling figure and dazzling beauty in Bollywood. She is a renowned actress of an Indian origin and British citizenship. What most of us may be unaware of is that Alia Bhatt used to be chubby as a teenager.
Now, Alia Bhatt is considered to be a fitness freak. The actress apart from being a stickler when it comes to her diet charts and workout schedules, she also takes excellent care of her skin.
Alia Bhatt’s beauty tips and tricks which you ought to have a look at
- Alia Bhatt drinks a lot of water get rid of toxins from the skin and body enabling her to have her skin pores clean. This hydration process is the reason behind the radiant glow of her skin.
- Alia drinks raw milk on a regular basis which is essential for a flawless skin tone.
- She uses Garnier Pure Active Neem and Tulsi High foaming face wash.
- Her night beauty routine includes removing makeup with organic herbal wipes from Boots to let her skin breathe.
- If her face looks puffy on waking up, she applies either multani mitti or dabs some ice on her face.
- The actress says that she keeps it simple and sticks to an alkaline diet which includes eating underground food such as sweet potatoes and beetroots while avoiding food that can lead to acidity.
- She washes her hair once every two days and keeps the hair styling gadgets away whenever she’s not working. But if she has to use a product, she will use Philips as she believes that’s hair friendly.
Alia Bhatt’s fitness secret
- Since Alia Bhatt is not totally dependent on the gym for her healthy and fit body, she gives it a mix with several other things such as yoga, kickboxing, dance classes, swimming, etc.
- Her primary focus is on cardio that she does every day without a single miss for about 40 minutes and hits the gym about four times a week.
- Her workout routine comprises of running on the treadmill, push-ups, lateral pull-down, bicep curls, triceps pushdowns, dumbbells, back extensions, crunches, and squats.
To spice up her workout regime, she occasionally switches to her favorite form of exercise, yoga, because she believes it helps in improving strength and flexibility. She likes performing ashtanga yoga, sirasana, chakrasana, Surya Namaskar, pranayama and many more.
Alia Bhatt’s diet plan
Alia Bhatt follows a strict diet chart. To keep a good metabolism rate, she eats about eight meals a day with intervals and drinks a lot of water. Her diet schedule is as follows:
- Breakfast: For breakfast, she prefers bread toast or some cornflakes or some poha or an egg white sandwich with a cup of organic tea or coffee sans sugar.
- Brunch: For a brunch, she reaches out to a glass of juice or a bowl of fruit or one idli with sambar as she loves south Indian food.
- Lunch: For lunch, she eats dal with roti without ghee or oil along with vegetables and chicken.
- Evening meal: In the evening she sips a cup of tea or coffee without sugar and idli with sambar, occasionally.
- Dinner: At Dinner, she prefers roti and rice with dal, vegetables and chicken breast.
Alia Bhatt is much disciplined in following this routine to stay fit and healthy. Her advice to be fit and lead a healthy lifestyle is you should eat everything in moderation, drink plenty of water, skip food with oil and eat food with fibers.
Alia Bhatt also advises to avoid sugar, have dinner two hours before going to bed, rest properly, have fresh vegetables, do cardio daily, avoid soft drinks and white rice and give importance to exercise.