Today Deepika Padukone is one of the top most actresses in Bollywood. This model turned actress made her debut opposite Shahrukh Khan in “Om Shanti Om” in 2007. With her dazzling looks, charming dimples, amazing body and acting skills she won all hearts in her debut movie itself and grabbed the best female Debut actress award in 2007. After her first movie, Deepika continued giving bac- to-back hit movies in Bollywood due to which she is one of the most followed and highest paid Bollywood actress today.
Deepika’s beauty tips and beauty secrets
The Diva makes all the heads turn around where ever she goes. Here are insights into her beauty regime:
- For her flawless skin, Deepika relies on skincare rather than make up and prefers staying without makeup on her off days. She usually avoids regular facials but does involve in clean up sessions. She believes in minimalistic makeup and likes to flaunt her naturally glowing skin.
- The actress also likes keeping her eyebrows thick because she thinks it highlights her face.
- She loves plumping her eyelashes with mascara and L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara is one of her favourites.
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in the shade Rose Blossom and Lancôme Le Absolue Rouge in the shade Rose Lancôme are her all-time favourite lipsticks.
- As Deepika is constantly in an air-conditioned environment, she constantly applies L’Oreal Paris hyrafesh aqua balm to her face to keep hydrated always.
- Also, before her good night sleep, she removes her makeup from the core with a makeup remover cream and applies a skin moisturiser in order to maintain the PH balance of her skin.
- For better blood circulation and removal of dead skin, Deepika mostly uses loofah (a type of fibrous dried fruit sponge) to clean and scrub her body.
- Her hair regime is just like any other Indian girl who does that “coconut oil champi”! Yes! Just like you and me, Deepika Padukone also massages her hair with coconut oil once a week since childhood to keep her hair nourished.
- She loves going to the Spa to treat herself with a relaxing body massage.
- When it comes to fragrance, Deepika is quite choosy to avoid headaches from strong perfumes or deodorants.
Deepika’s fitness secrets
Deepika is from a sports background and she has spent many years as a badminton player, which is why, she takes fitness very seriously. Her toned body, glowing skin, healthy hair are all an outcome of a great fitness regime and a nutritious diet.
Every hour, she sips on to a glass of water and keeps herself hydrated by drinking two-four litres of water every day. She starts her day with various yoga asana to freshen her up.
Deepika is a regular gym goer and does little of cardio and weight lifting. Her daily exercises mainly include stretching and Pilates. There is no full stop to her fitness here; she is an adventure freak and loves trekking, cycling and scuba diving.
Along with the exercise, she does follow a healthy diet, which is rich in protein and fibre. In between meals she opts for coconut water or seasonal fruits to stay hydrated. On her cheat days she likes relishing her favourite Rasam rice with pickle.
Deepika’s Hollywood fitness regime
Deepika was offered a Hollywood movies “xXx: The Return of Xander Cage” in 2017 and her role demanded for a fighter look. For this role, Deepika had to change her regular fitness regime completely and followed a new one under the guidance of her fitness trainer, Yasmin Karachiwala.
As Deepika had to look tough and strong for this role, her trainer involved a lot of weight lifting, strength training and muscle building etc., in her exercise routine. Deepika had to pull high weight leg press in order to make her body look tougher. Her exercises also included TRX and Bosu.
Due to changes in fitness regime her diet was also changed and she was given a diet which consisted of high carbohydrates, fibre and protein.
Her trainer also made sure that Deepika eats regularly between every two hours in order to cope up with high intensity workouts. All her efforts counted and finally she was successful at getting a perfect body for her Hollywood debut.
Deepika’s beauty and fitness regimes have never failed her and with passing years she is radiating and giving us all high fitness goals.