How to lighten skin naturally? Our skin has different layer all of which are very important for protecting a human being from pollutants, sun exposure and other external harmful factors. But, due to excess exposure, the outer layer of the skin tends to suffer from darkness or dullness due to minor sunburn.
Apart from sun exposure, there are many other factors which might also be responsible for dark skin tone which include poor choices of lifestyle, medical condition, dry skin or use of harmful cosmetics. But, there are many people who have been availing variety of techniques to get exclusively fair and flawless skin.
You can now get variety of skin lightening creams in the market that is made by both local as well as national brands. Local brands are not effective whereas the branded products might not be affordable for all. But, you can always go for natural ways to stay healthy and free from dark skin tones. Best home remedies for uneven dark skin tone?
Everyone’s girl desires to have a even skin tone without any unwanted spots! While few are lucky enough in having such kind of skin, yet there are many who have to depend on cosmetic like pores cleanser and skin lightening which helps in brightening one’s skin tone by a shade or two.
Having said you’ll rarely find a couple of products that does exactly what is says it does, despite the fact that all these products assure tremendous outcomes within a couple of weeks or worse a couple of days!
Mentioned underneath are many suggestions and neo chlorine bleach choices intended for pores and skin lightening. They are normal ways to brighten the skin complexion and attain a flawless skin tone.
Skin tone lightening tips for dark skin
- One of the ideal solutions to brighten the skin tone is through the regular usage of sunscreen lotions. Skin tanning and sunburns are generally caused due to excess exposure of skin to sun’s radiation. Regardless of whether you are at home or out, the skin is impacted by the ultraviolet rays of the Sun. These rays increase the melanin level in the body which darkens the epidermis layer and in turn results in uneven and dark skin tone. Sunscreen lotions contains ingredients that fight the UVA and UVB rays and stops them from affecting your skin. They help in shielding the epidermis by means of diminishing the effects of the sun’s radiation on the skin pores.
- Another method by which the Epidermis layer can be covered and protected is by regular moisturizing of the skin. Dried pores and skin usually absorbs more heat that leads in the epidermis getting darker every time your skin gets exposed to the UV rays. Skin tone starts looking fairer when moisturized regularly. You must be aware of the dry and affected areas of your body and take extra care in moisturizing them on a regular basis. This way the skin doesn’t just look supple and soft but also feels healthy and better than before.
- Tomato has a bleaching effect on the epidermis ad acts as a skin lightening agent. Without using any expensive chemical based cosmetics/skin products one can easily get rid of the dead skin and all the tan by applying tomato on the affected area. Tomato has the same effect on the skin as a chlorine bleach has. Al that is required if you to do is just cut half a tomato and rub it gently on your face for amount 10 mins. Allow the juice to dry on your face and then rinse it off with cold water. In addition to this you could also use the other half tomato, dip it in granules of sugar and rub it in circular motion on your face and neck. This helps in exfoliating the skin and eaves your skin supple and soft.
- Wheat flour is yet another normal compound which helps in keeping the skin from tanning. Mix wheat flour and water and make a thin paste of it (the consistency of the paste should be like that of a thick juice). Rub the paste on your skin in a circular motion. Leave it on the skin for about 15-20 mins and allow it to dry. Once it is dried dab a little water on the skin and gently by way of massaging, wash it off with cold water. This remedy will leave your skin soft, supple and flawless.
- Papaya is said to have skin healing properties. Its pulp is an effective ingredient in lightening the Epidermis layer of the skin.You may choose to blend a bowl of papaya with milk or just use the fruit as it is. Massage the pulp on the skin in a circular motion, occasionally giving gentle strokes. Allow the pulp to rest on the skin for about 20 mins and then wash it off with cold water. If this remedy is used at-least once a week, you will surely see a visible change in your skin tone.
- Vitamin C and Kojic Acid aids in brightening your skin tone in a very effective way. Though it isn’t counted as medication yet it does wonders to the skin tone. However if you are expecting then you better not use these without doctors supervision.
Best skin lightening tips for dark and uneven skin tone
Oranges for bright skin
During the winter season, getting oranges will be quite easy which you can purchase from the market to take in Vitamin C. Whether you consume oranges or apply it over your skin, it will supply enough Vitamin C to your skin which will keep your skin healthy. Apart from vitamin, Orange also includes natural bleach which will be really useful to make your skin tone lighten. It has also been proved that, if you can consume fresh orange juice on a regular basis, regular texture of your skin will be effectively improved.
In order to use orange exclusively for skin lightening, you need to take orange juice of around 2 tablespoons and add a pinch of turmeric powder in it. This solution or the paste needs to be applied on your face just before going to bed. Then you can wash it next morning and feel the difference.
Honey for natural fair skin
Honey being a wonderful natural moisturizing agent works also well in the process of bleaching your skin and make it naturally fair. Normally, when your skin becomes excessively dry, this gives rise to uneven skin tone. But, application of honey on a regular basis will do wonder as it includes antibacterial properties. If you have acne or spots that give rise to uneven skin, honey is a wonderful remedy in this regard. Just take a spoon of pure honey without any adulteration. Apply it over your face. Stay like that for 10 minutes and let it dry. There after you can easily wash it away with lukewarm water.
Aloe vera gel for reducing pigmentation
It is quite easy to get Aloe Vera gel readily in your kitchen garden which is very good for eradicating the effect of hyper pigmentation. You can even stay away from the effect of uneven skin tone with the application of Aloe Vera gel over your skin. During summer, you can stay hydrated in cool with the effect of Aloe Vera gel. The damaged cells of your body will be replaced by new and rebuilt cells. All the dark spots from your skin will be removed by replacing your skin tone with light tone of skin. You need to cut the Aloe Vera leaf and then squeeze out the jelly like substance that is present inside the leaf. Apply it over your skin and then leave it for 30 minutes. Once it is dried, wash away with water.
Gram flour for making skin tone brighter
Besan called by Indians or Gram Flour in English is very famous in making your skin tone lighter. This is such an ingredient which has variety of nutrients that is ideal to make your skin healthy and effective. For this you have to take 2 spoons of gram flour in a container and add small amount of rose water and mix it till it becomes a paste. Now, it is ready to apply it over your hands as well as legs. You need to wait till the paste dries completely. Then wash with lukewarm water.
Lemons to improve dark complexion skin
Lemon is acidic in nature which is blessing in disguise for all those who have dark complexion. Along with the acidic property, it is also having good amount of Vitamin C that is effective in the growth of new cell. You can easily apply the lemon juice with cotton dipped in it over your face and get result.