Your hair is the nature’s blessing that asks for excellent hair care through natural resources.
Black pepper for that matter has been observed to make your hair follicles stronger by controlling hair fall and inspiring normal hair growth. Here are some of Black pepper’s amazing benefits for your hair growth.
Benefits of black pepper for your hair
- Nutrient-rich: Black Peppers have antioxidants and minerals like calcium, potassium, iron, and magnesium, besides Vitamin C & A that strengthen the immune system and give your hair a growth that you dearly desire.
- Rich in antioxidants: Black pepper helps in treating hair related problems thanks to its vitamin A, vitamin C, flavonoids, and carotenoids, which helps in treating hair issues.
- Dandruff: Black pepper is a remarkable remedy for dandruff and hair growth.
- Blood circulation: Black pepper keeps the blood flowing in the hair roots, promoting normal hair growth.
- Controls hair fall: Black pepper strengthens the hair follicles thus preventing hair fall or brittle hair.
- Great detox: Black pepper is a smart method to detox your scalp, as it also helps remove gathered dust and dirt on scalp.
- Revitalizer: Black pepper is rich in nutrients that help revitalize your hair to their natural shiny & flowing self.
- Slows greying: Black pepper has ample minerals that keep premature greying process at bay.
- Metabolism: The irritation it creates on skin helps the body & scalp metabolism, thus improving the cellular system. It gives amazing results to the hair health.
Ways to use black pepper for hair
Black pepper’s applications are different for different hair issues. Here are some ways you should use it as per the needs of your hair.
The black pepper powder mixed with coconut oil makes for an excellent remedy. Apply right quantity of mix on your scalp. After 10 minutes, wash it off with the help of a mild shampoo then apply some light hair oil for moisturizing hair.
Remember, moist hair fall less than the dry hair. The frequent use of this mix will give your hair strength and prevent hair fall.
Dandruff is very irritating and bad for the health of your hair. Mix a tsp. of black pepper powder in a bowl of yogurt. Apply thoroughly on your scalp and after half an hour wash it off with water. This is one effective way to ward off persistent dandruff.
Hair growth is a universal problem and a sign of good hair health. For revitalizing hair and promoting hair growth, apply a mixture of lemon and powdered black pepper on scalp.
Wait for 15 minutes before washing off with the cold water. You need to be regular with this remedy for the best results.
The baldness is most worrisome phenomenon as everyone wants the bushy crowns. Apply on your hair a mix of one tsp. of powdered black pepper and honey. After 15 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water. Its regular use will give enough strength to hair roots.
The black pepper is a wonderful component for healthy hair if used regularly on your scalp in limited quantity.